What's new

ACT Valley of Maana (RJ165409)

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First thread so I hope I am doing things right.

Found this game on the DLsite and wanted to show you folks.

It is a sidescroller sprite game with in game rape mechanics. From what I have seen you seem to mostly fight regular enemies with a female enemy showing up later that can make sexy with your character. They might be boss fights but I am not sure. I couldn't get through the gate after the zombie girl and I can't read Japanese so I can't tell if thats the end of the demo. Maybe you folks can figure more out.

You play as a male character by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

ectl3k

Reputation score
Re: [RJ165409] Valley of Maana

They might be boss fights but I am not sure. I couldn't get through the gate after the zombie girl and I can't read Japanese so I can't tell if thats the end of the demo.
To get past the gate you have to collect a key from a skeleton earlier in that area. You duck down and it'll say (I think) press x. After the zombie girl you go underneath the gate and press UP ARROW while near the box. It opens it up and you get another key to use, and it seems both are needed to open up the gate.

OP
B

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get past the gate you have to collect a key from a skeleton earlier in that area. You duck down and it'll say (I think) press x. After the zombie girl you go underneath the gate and press UP ARROW while near the box. It opens it up and you get another key to use, and it seems both are needed to open up the gate.
Hey thanks a bunch! I will check what is in there tomorrow.

About time. Some variety.
I knew someone would appreciate that bit of information :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks good, putting this in the radar.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

whenever i get the gameover for the slime, my game crashes.
anyone else getting this issue?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game look great and promise :D

The only one problem maybe game FPS.

I hope for some sex punishment to those girls but seem like only girl rape man.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice demo, a bit more content than I expected as well (full level +1 screen from the next level, 2 girls)... plus zombie girl's attack animation made me lol :D

Enemies won't be able to rape-grab you till you've hit them at least once (to get rid of [some] of their clothes) first, for anyone who hasn't noticed... being raped will actively drain you of some of your bars, so if you're actually playing to win better to shake them off quick (but if you don't and let the heart bar fill up [so long as your health isn't empty by then], there's no penalty for taking as long as you want at that point to escape)

Oh, and basic controls during game since no one mentioned and might not be obvious for everyone;

game's readme said:
○ゲーム画面
左右:移動
上:エリアチェンジ入り口に入る、宝箱を開ける
下:しゃがむ、死体を調べる
Z:ジャンプ
X:攻撃
Z+X:ジャンプ攻撃
カーソル下+X:しゃがみ攻撃
C:ガード(難易度で仕様が変化します)
スペース:女モンスターに捕まったときに一発脱出(絶頂までに失う全ダメージと引き換えに)
P:一時停止・音量調整
Left/Right: Move
Up: Enter area-changing gates, open treasure chests
Down: Duck, examine dead bodies (these tend to have keys, so check 'em)
Z: Jump
X: Attack
Z+X: Jump Attack
Down+X: Ducking Attack
C: Guard (stance changes based on difficulty[?])
Space: Immediately escape girl monster's grabs - however, you will lose some of both of your bars (but not nearly as much as if you didn't struggle at all) [yeah, this one's not an attempt to direct translate the parentheses there]
P: Pause/Sound Config

Same, seems to be missing file(s). Looks like it'd be fellatio from the small preview image in the memory part from the main menu, fwiw (naturally it crashes if you try to access it from there as well)

Least the basic in-game rape from her works fine

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Strange, mine's not crashing. But there aren't any picture or choice to play the animation. Just choice to Continue or Return to Title.
Maybe it was intentional? I mean cuz it only a trial, the developer hasn't implemented the Slime Girl Game Over Animation completely.

But if i try to watch the GO Animation from the Gallery Menu, it is resulted in Crash.

That said though, this game's trial actually fun, wish it consistent with this quality in the full version.

Nice demo, a bit more content than I expected as well (full level +1 screen from the next level, 2 girls)... plus zombie girl's attack animation made me lol :D

Enemies won't be able to rape-grab you till you've hit them at least once (to get rid of [some] of their clothes) first, for anyone who hasn't noticed... being raped will actively drain you of some of your bars, so if you're actually playing to win better to shake them off quick (but if you don't and let the heart bar fill up [so long as your health isn't empty by then], there's no penalty for taking as long as you want at that point to escape)
Basically, the monstergirl will only sex-grab-attack you when they're disrobed. All the enemies present at the demo, currently can be disrobed with only one attack (Even though the Green Slime Girl has 3 HP).

And if i understand this right, basically every monstergirl enemy you face with the same species is actually a same person. That means, all of the Zombie Girl you encounter in the GraveYard Stage is actually only one Zombie Girl.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Laggy as fuck, making the game super frustrating.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Game ran fine for me... no lag

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And if i understand this right, basically every monstergirl enemy you face with the same species is actually a same person. That means, all of the Zombie Girl you encounter in the GraveYard Stage is actually only one Zombie Girl.
no, you only need to attack them once

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this out btw? The date lists yesterday but it doesn't appear its actually been released except for the demo

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope for some sex punishment to those girls but seem like only girl rape man.
Well, there are a ton of h-games with that male on female "sex punishment" theme. I don't have anything against that. I just got bored with it. I'll stand with the underdog and my current obsession.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

they deleted the post of the game on dlsite :c i think someone just want to see the world burn ;_;

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

link is dead. can't play the demo. someone share?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still have the demo here.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

the guys blog site, thinking he's redoing the game probably because people with old machines are getting bad fps or playing on laptops.