What's new

ACT Valley of Maana (RJ165409)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165409] Valley of Maana

Update on the persons blog. There is mention with the memory leakage but can't really tell if it was fixed or found or not. Also it seems that there are some issues, and (I think) they do not want to release a defective version, there is going to be a postponement of the release of the game. It is still to be determined, potentially several months if it is the system fundamental problems.

The last part is an nscript.dat folder but I am not certain what is it suppose to do but it seems you need to overwrite it in the game folder.

At least this guy is willing to go the extra mile and not release faulted games.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last part is an nscript.dat folder but I am not certain what is it suppose to do but it seems you need to overwrite it in the game folder.
I haven't personally checked it out myself, but I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to fix the issue with the post-defeat slime girl scene (so yeah, use it instead of the original one to fix that problem)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just tested it. Yes it is a fix for that.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

am i doing something wrong or is the game gone of dlsite?

edit: welp, after i wrote my reply i was able to see every post again...dont know what happen there

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope this game is doing nicely. It was really good.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update on the persons blog. There is mention with the memory leakage but can't really tell if it was fixed or found or not. Also it seems that there are some issues, and (I think) they do not want to release a defective version, there is going to be a postponement of the release of the game. It is still to be determined, potentially several months if it is the system fundamental problems.

At least this guy is willing to go the extra mile and not release faulted games.
You don't see people like these often enough. Good for him.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just hope to see it reuploaded to dlsite.

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might sound stupid, but is there no actual way to ever regain hp or uh, the blue bar aside from enemy drops? I'm not exactly a moon expert, but reloading after death seemed to just bring you back to last save with same stats intact.

Or is it because I picked normal difficulty instead of.. easy or very easy?

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope this game is still being made because it is great. Or is it already done?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's been no worthwhile news since March as far as the dev blog goes.

Last edited:

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

could someone post a link to his blog? i wanna see his progress

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I'm guessing this got abandoned? Shame nobody has the old version.

tbstbs1

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Still have the demo here.

I know this is an old thread, but do you or anyone else still have the demo?