What's new

RPG [ Kirishima R&D ] エルナと不思議な洞窟 RJ152210

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for info, you can see it in here :

from what i see, this game have a good potential.

Edit : Already Out.
Link :
(Thanks to YoungMike)

(Thanks to Mistix)

(Torrent)

Last edited by a moderator:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: エルナと不思議な洞窟 (Erna and Mysterious Cave)

I could only find the slime enemy in the demo. The game is GOR, but it seems it just sends you back to the town afterwards. Good animations, terrible gameplay.

I died because of some % thing that was slowly ticking down, does anyone know what that's supposed to be?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck yes!
I love this type of h-game. Hopefully it'll come out right at the start of April and it'll have a more sizeable content than most of the game of this genre...

Edit* YEY! Gameplay IS TERRIBLE and I just checked the gallery, will only have 7 scenes and the way the game was designed just... *sighs*.
Thanks again world for fcking up another wish

/rantover

Last edited:

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it is a roguelike game in the same style like Chunsoft's "Mystery Dungeon" series. Those are the guys that made "Shiren the Wanderer" and the "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" games.

I do like me some Chunsoft-style roguelikes, though I'm worried the language barrier will make this impossible to play (for me).

EDIT:

Seems like an okay roguelike game. There is no perma-death and you keep everything even after death. That might piss off the traditional, masochistic roguelike lovers out there, but I kind of like it for being a casual dungeon crawler. It also has a nice variety of items and even a way of combining loot to make more powerful gear.

Aside from the tired "Game Over Rape" tropes and the language barrier, I could see this being a pretty fun game for someone looking for a (casual) roguelike game to enjoy with some hentai-elements.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score

A rogue-like like this is often refered to as a mystery dungeon game, usually these have you lose items or money upon defeat but this one seems not too.

thswherizat, the % bar is stamina, synonimous with the genre, while you have stamina hp will heal over time but once you run out it rapidly depletes.

Usualy their are food items or similar to replenish it, I imagine this game will have this too.

I've also noticed if you hit the 4th menu option you can basicaly negate a hit from a foe by getting raped instead of taking the hit. This costs 20 stamina.

thswherizat

Reputation score

I see. Just a shame then that the gameplay itself is so bad.

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually found the core mechanics (i.e. a roguelike game) to be pretty enjoyable. The language barrier does make it difficult to experiment, but that is part of the fun with Roguelikes.

As Ayu Break states, there are items that restore your stamina (those red potions). You can only equip staffs as weapons and cloaks as armor (though that is typical of the "Mystery Dungeon" series), but they have random buffs (and possible curses) to make them fun to play with. I also like the crafting system they have in this game, where you can fuse two weapons/armor together to make a combined item that holds all the traits at the cost of some gold.

Only downside I see is the game is incredibly easy as you don't lose anything upon death. Still, it has that excitement and exploration element of a roguelike game, so I quite like it as a "casual" roguelike. Plus players can always enforce their own "perma-death" house rule.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's out.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

I don't think its loli in here so here you go

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think its loli in here so here you go

Could you please upload it to MEGA? Thank you :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you please upload it to MEGA? Thank you :D

Edit* Btw, the percentage stat thingie is the energy stat, when it reaches 0% GAME OVER DUDE!
You can replenish energy with the stamina vials that you encounter on the dungeon, either on chests or the lone merchants stranded on the dungeon.
You can also buy them on the city store, I think.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit* Btw, the percentage stat thingie is the energy stat, when it reaches 0% GAME OVER DUDE!
You can replenish energy with the stamina vials that you encounter on the dungeon, either on chests or the lone merchants stranded on the dungeon.
You can also buy them on the city store, I think.
Thank you very much, good sir/lady :D

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like you might be able to uncensor this game.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

there is one in the mega download. paste erna_commondata.save from the folder with the longer name into the one with the shorter one and it unlocks the gallery

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like you might be able to uncensor this game.
wanted to ask even.
because the demo already made have fun.
obs da ne possibility is to take out censorship.^^
and thanks for mega link.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Mega link seems to be down... It is the one with the save.

Cheers,

OZ

EDIT:

Please ignore the above; it looks like some sort of problem at my end. I should have tried a few more options it would seem :eek:

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

Are there any change in gameplay of full game :confused:

I tried demo before. The art is good and lovely but gameplay . . . meh :(

comradered

Reputation score

Are there any change in gameplay of full game :confused:

I tried demo before. The art is good and lovely but gameplay . . . meh :(
Doesn't seem like anything's changed, gameplay-wise. Well, besides me finally figuring out how to use the magic books you get inside the dungeons. Thought they'd give you permanent magic spells after you get to level 6, but alas, they're all one-use only.

And yeah, gameplay is still a bit...clunky, but the heroine's really really cute, so I guess its alright in my book. Its good for a quick fap.

nnescio

Reputation score

Looks like it is a roguelike game in the same style like Chunsoft's "Mystery Dungeon" series. Those are the guys that made "Shiren the Wanderer" and the "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" games.

I do like me some Chunsoft-style roguelikes, though I'm worried the language barrier will make this impossible to play (for me).

EDIT:

Seems like an okay roguelike game. There is no perma-death and you keep everything even after death. That might piss off the traditional, masochistic roguelike lovers out there, but I kind of like it for being a casual dungeon crawler. It also has a nice variety of items and even a way of combining loot to make more powerful gear.

Aside from the tired "Game Over Rape" tropes and the language barrier, I could see this being a pretty fun game for someone looking for a (casual) roguelike game to enjoy with some hentai-elements.
Hard mode is more like the usual Mystery Dungeon-style roguelike, with a penalty on death. You'll lose all items, plus some character levels.

Also, all items in the dungeon start off unidentified, so have fun playing the identification game!

(Note: the above is sincere, learning how to identify items is part of the fun in a lot of roguelikes.)

Yeah, it's less 'hardcore' than the traditional Western roguelike (lots of stats and inventory to keep track off, plus permadeath. Oh and unfair-seeming enemies until you learn how to 'cheat the system'), or even something like Elona (no permadeath, but lots of ways to screw you over), but eh, pretty much on part for the course for Mystery Dungeon-styled games (i.e. most Japanese roguelikes), if you play on Hard Mode.

Normal mode makes it more like a normal rpg, while easy makes it faster to collect CGs (but the game includes a save to unlock those anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.