What's new

RPG [ Kirishima R&D ] エルナと不思議な洞窟 RJ152210

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: エルナと不思議な洞窟 (Erna and Mysterious Cave)

I really like this game, oh the H-animations are pretty good, but a weird thing is, the Orc doesnt have the cumming sounds... does anyone have the same problem?

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i'd like to hook this game, anyone have a AGTH code? Or if it's not much trouble could somebody just translate the starting menu and the options it gives afterwards if you enter one of the options ?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit* Btw, the percentage stat thingie is the energy stat, when it reaches 0% GAME OVER DUDE!
You can replenish energy with the stamina vials that you encounter on the dungeon, either on chests or the lone merchants stranded on the dungeon.
You can also buy them on the city store, I think.
Interestingly, Google Chrome Browser blocks that file because it believes it's a virus or something.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interestingly, Google Chrome Browser blocks that file because it believes it's a virus or something.
If everything Google blocked was a virus, everything downloadable on this site is one.

kingnoobpwner

Reputation score

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but while file is being used to launch this game? I have downloaded and extracted the file, but there does not appear to be any .exe, .swf, or any other program with an extension that suggests I could use it to launch the program...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but while file is being used to launch this game? I have downloaded and extracted the file, but there does not appear to be any .exe, .swf, or any other program with an extension that suggests I could use it to launch the program...
Should be an .exe with a pic of her face.

At first I thought this game was lackluster but I completely got swept into when I figured out the tricks and playing on hard mode. I kinda wish that there was at least 10-15 enemies and maybe make it go up to level 50 and also maybe some english :D.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Should be an .exe with a pic of her face.

At first I thought this game was lackluster but I completely got swept into when I figured out the tricks and playing on hard mode. I kinda wish that there was at least 10-15 enemies and maybe make it go up to level 50 and also maybe some english :D.
I agree with you, when I saw the final boss on level 40, i felt kinda sad. I had about 8 Books and the fight was too easy (I was playing on the middle diffculty)

I hope for either an update with another 30-50 floors or a second game with triple the content from this dev.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I find it intriguing how well-implemented the H submission mechanic is. It's a nifty option (early in the game) if you don't wanna die quickly and lose progress within the segments (playing Normal Mode). You gain some HP for the cost of 20% Stamina, so stack up on the Red Potions if you need to.

It's easy to play this if you know Japanese, like all other games out there. There are cards with unknown effects (greyed text), but it seems like, for example, the "White" cards are positive while the "Black" cards are negative. There are a few other Japanese descriptions I may have memorized as positive and negative.

Last edited:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I find it intriguing how well-implemented the H submission mechanic is. It's a nifty option (early in the game) if you don't wanna die quickly and lose progress within the segments (playing Normal Mode). You gain some HP for the cost of 20% Stamina, so stack up on the Red Potions if you need to.

It's easy to play this if you know Japanese, like all other games out there. There are cards with unknown effects (greyed text), but it seems like, for example, the "White" cards are positive while the "Black" cards are negative. There are a few other Japanese descriptions I may have memorized as positive and negative.
I abandoned all Card use after the first one I used teleported me out of the cave at level 10 (1 from an "checkpoint floor").

Can someone tell me what is the use of the negative stamina potions, they do nothing to enemies when thrown other than small damage. Are they RNG Potions and all of them I used just hit me or what?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some cards are pretty useful. There's a repair card that restores weapon/armor uses, a map card for mapping out the floor, a warp card for when you're in a pinch, etc.

Any cards that say "item" in the description tend to fuck me over though. Those un-identify all of your items and make you lose track of which ones heal/hurt. Like the Randomizer from Toejam & Earl, without actually changing the contents of the items themselves.

Negative HP pots are obviously used for throwing, but negative stam pots are basically traps if you haven't identified them... or for filthy gaijin who can't read kanji like myself.

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone wanna say what the different books and cards do?

Also, has this guy made anything else? This is really good.

Eradrial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone wanna say what the different books and cards do?
Kinda late, but here's my list of item descriptions that I made while playing.

oi62.tinypic.com/2zgaxhx.jpg

Sorry it's not an embedded image. Don't have enough posts to do so yet, so it's this or an attached .zip :/

Reactions: JAB

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save for this game? And also, someone mentioned a possibility of uncensoring this game.....any ideas how?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can anybody reupload this?

Status
Not open for further replies.