What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] 木陰の泉 Demon Angel SAKURA -The Forbidden Mirror- 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066 RE136066

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well after lurkin dlsite for months,they finally released something that got my curiosity.
since the game have loli MC,No Links and No posts asking for Link here.

anyway from what i could get form the trial,the core of the game is giant breasted monstergirls that um...dunno what they do with the mc,it's the first time i see such thing,so i leave this part to your imagination.
the quality of the pixels is great so far the only tihng i can provide are the controls.
A-load white orbs
S-fire the white orbs
X-jump if i can remember(the wings that appear above oyu are extra jumps)

if you want to find the game just google it,i don't know if giving dlsite links for loli games are allowed.

JustAquinn Review
You people do the whole requesting thing for fun, don't you?

Read the thread carefully and try and figure out who is the person who is giving out the game. I'd understand if it were like 25 pages, but it's just 4. I'll give you a hint. The person who can help you is not on Page 1 or after Page 3.

For those who are wondering about the contents of the game, allow me to be honest:
PLOT: The magical mirror of Queen Anastasia was stolen by a demon and most of the angel servants of the Queen were corrupted by this event. The only one who survived it unscathed was Sakura, a budding young angel with demonic traits and self confidence issues. He respects and dutifully follows Queen Anastasia because of these self-confidence issues (Read: smarts not to challenge an angel queen as a lowly demon) despite his demonic birthright. The Queen enlists Sakura to go hunt down the mirror and Sakura feels the best way to do this is to ask the locals who look at him and see dinner and a sex toy.

-Sakura is a boy. Yes, the loli with the black hair and the angel demon complex thing is definitely male, and a child at that. This is important.
-You will discover Sakura is male through MANY gratuitous and powerful releases. This game needed the bukkake and watersports tags.
-Anyone play Magical Castle RePure Aria? Imagine a shooter where losing your clothes impedes you in a fight against horny foes and with slightly jerkier controls than RePure.
-Vore. Vore vore vore. Vore vore. Lotta vore. Of all the sex scenes there are a total of 2 that are not definitely vore. Those two are debatable. The second depends solely on how the author thinks the human body works.
-Light gore. It's obvious that digestion is not painless in this game.
tl;dr: (Bolded for emphasis based on total game content)
Trap/Boy In Girls Clothes
Watersports
GTS
Vore

Breast Play
Butt Play
Gore (Not too bloody or anything. But it is there.)
Reverse Rape
Reverse Ryona

Dark Sakura's tail finisher really surprised me. There is only ONE artist I have ever seen who has ever drawn
a lilim with a fascination for wrapping people with her tail and shoving them up her pooper
and to see a finisher in a game like this really brightened my day. The fact that half of the time these enemies are calling themselves the oddest things, acting the oddest ways, and in some cases, are not even dominating you much to their surprise actually got me. In regards to sub $20 fetish games, I'd have to give this a 3.5/5. The controls are a bit wonky, the gameplay is lacking (My advice for every fight? CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT CHARGE SHOT. Unless you are shooting five kagami orbs [white/black] at once, you aren't doing it right!), and the game is lacking in polish in some noticeable places, but it delivers, it's with few bugs (Looking at you, 'punted off the screen'.) and it manages to put a spin on the ol' monster girl genre.

Suraimu/Slime - Love her voice.
Ramia/Lamia - Love her moves.
Toresoto/Tresto? - Love her faces during the game over.
Sakyura/Scylla - It's starting to creep me out how you keep calling yourself Obaa-san.
Yami-Sakura/Dark Sakura - Best monster.
Kazari/Kazari - What in Sam Hill-

IF YOU LIKE THE GAME,SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS,THEY DESERVE SOMETHING IN RETURN.

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- RJ136066

nice find.will looking for this now :D

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i played the demo but is this game shota??

from what i know all monster enemies are female so i presume is shota or else she have something there o_o

also extremely big for such a very short demo so i prob take out of my list this one

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well after lurkin dlsite for months,they finally released something that got my curiosity.
since the game have loli MC,no posting links here.

anyway from what i could get form the trial,the core of the game is giant breasted monstergirls that um...dunno what they do with the mc,it's the first time i see such thing,so i leave this part to your imagination.
the quality of the pixels is great so far the only tihng i can provide are the controls.
A-load white orbs
S-fire the white orbs
X-jump if i can remember(the wings that appear above oyu are extra jumps)

if you want to find the game just google it,i don't know if giving dlsite links for loli games are allowed.

IF YOU LIKE THE GAME,SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS,THEY DESERVE SOMETHING IN RETURN.
The MC.....is actual either a futa or a otokonoko, most likely the latter of the two.

For what they do to her/him/s-he, well....there's a vore tag.

@Maryel the full game is an estimated 1.5gb.....this is either not a small game or with a crap ton of resources...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks interesting, can I have a DL link in case somebody get it already? :D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game downloads 3 times since there's a version for Mac, Windows, and Android. So it's full size is really just 1/3rd of the download size. Also the MC is a crossdresser. I assume that is why the girls throw rocks at him at the beginning since it seems like the place is female only.

Edit: Before people start asking for links, I don't have the game, I'm just going by the demo.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game looks good. I'll just pretend its futa. :p

Last edited:

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, the slime see a trap wandering on the field and decides it's time to press him with her tits until he becomes liquid and then drink him up?
Certainly didn't expect this.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So, the slime see a trap wandering on the field and decides it's time to press him with her tits until he becomes liquid and then drink him up?
Certainly didn't expect this.
Yeah seems to be quite literally vore. At least, it seems she just makes him ejaculate a few times, then literally grinds him into paste and slurps him up.

At least, the reddish tint of that fluid makes me think its blood...

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish it was on the eng dlsite. :(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The MC.....is actual either a futa or a otokonoko, most likely the latter of the two.
Going by my translation of the MC's profile a male named Sakura

I can always be wrong though so heres the profile
天使と悪魔の特徴をもった男の子。「魔素」の影響を受けない唯一の天使。悪魔の特徴を持ちながらも「天界」に住んでいることに引け目を感じており、そのせいかとても従順な性格。

redx

Reputation score

(demo) that slime animation was hot then disgusting... but its been awhile since i've played a game that makes you wanna not die. plus the main characters cute.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

h t t p : / / rapidgator . net/file/5b0f60901d7d962655ff7b2ba8d255d7/RJ136066.zip.html
It's real but Premium.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That one isn't real, its one of the many fakes spewed out by some spiteful person on the internet. It festers around every corner of every fake hentai upload site >>. same goes with 99.99% of all bitshare and freakshare links

Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured it was real becuase it was the same exact size as the game on dlsite

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

They do that by adding junk data to another random game, which corrupts the archive and therefore you can't ever open it anyway.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Next time to get rapidgator links.

There are also dozens of generators for it on google.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Next time to get rapidgator links.

There are also dozens of generators for it on google.
Regardless of premium, it doesn't help if the archive doesn't actually contain the game. My advice is to avoid premium rapidgator links on principle, because as I stated before, a lot of them are archives filled with junk data to match the posted size, which means you're downloading something that is entirely worthless. They hide this garbage behind premium links because it's a scheme to make money off of premium referrals.