What's new

ACT [Chrome Cloak Games] Innocent Unjust RE132283 RJ132283

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This game seems to have come out of nowhere, and is (currently) only japanese DLsite. Anyone heard of it?

Blog:
DLsite (jp):
Fight through 4 themed dungeons and defeat the Unjust, creatures of darkness and corruption. Using your succubus powers, absorb the souls of weakened enemies. Upgrade your weapon by finding runes, and purchase items from the intermission shop. Overcome the bosses with the ultimate power!

This Game Includes:
Over 10 hentai animations.
10 Dungeons
7 Bosses
7 Hidden Weapon Upgrades
Hidden Rooms!
Gallery Viewer
Catchy Music

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Chrome Cloak Games] Innocent Unjust

And it has DRM.:)

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought it, beat it; took a little over an hour. No demo so I'd better describe it:

It's a 2D top down room-to-room dungeon clearing adventure. The main hero is a succubus who's hunting the "unjust" (which her compatriots find funny and odd). "Z" key swings a sword in front of her. Said sword can be upgraded a few times to zany japanese levels so one swing can cover and hit half a room. Of course this leads to the converse of the zany japanese sword where a room has 50+ flying orbs/spits/goop/flares/daggers you have to dodge.

Other items to pick up either by smashing stuff open or killing the lesser mobs are: weapon rune/upgrade, a life meter upgrade, health potions, green gems (currency), continue orbs, keys and a SUPER DUNGEON KEY!!! (that leads to a level boss or a stairwell to the store). The continue orbs are quite worthless since I never used one in the playthrough so had like 50+ of them at game's end. You'll want to save the health pots and spam "A" a few times when you're super low on health, but don't use them to top-off because...

Certain enemies (usually the larger ones) will sometimes become "compliant" when beaten (or explode), and the "X" key will have your little hero jump their bones for a gooey +1 life pip ending. Monsters of this type are slimes, golems, mummies, ghosts/spectres, giant crayfish, swirling squid thing, large slug, probably some others I can't remember. One nice thing is that rooms are saved in the condition left; so if you beat down 3 mummies and they're waiting for a "ride", but you're at full health... leave 'em and come back if you got beat up in the next room. Beware tho, there is a tempting tentacle "trap" plant in the Coast levels that'll suck out your health potions if caught so... don't get caught!

Gameplay is pretty simple and responsive; each room will always have a key somewhere to unlock the next door. Map wise it's fairly linear with only a few side rooms and passages, so no frustrating need to make a map like games of old.

Complaint wise: damn, dem pixels are smallll. Would look great with a larger pixel count and resolution. Sometimes you can get push-trapped into a corner or behind a tree and have to spam chug your health potions until you get free, but only happened once or twice. Beating the head baddy (an evil centaur who had a hole in his torso which I thought he would use to "spear" my hapless succubus hero... but never did o_O) unlocks the gallery which is just 5-6 pictures. Meh, wanted a sprite animation gallery (with zoooom!). There's no save button/menu, so you have to clear a level and get to the store screen which works as a save point. Continuing from the Main Menu will take you back to the last store you visited (only thing worth buying is the weapon upgrade to get to the super-saayayayayain-Z sword level)

As for the DRM, it operates like DLsites other protected games, so it can be worked around :D

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks Sard. 6 images does sound a little short :(. Maybe it will get updated, but then the game came from out of nowhere

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bought it, beat it; took a little over an hour. No demo so I'd better describe it:

It's a 2D top down room-to-room dungeon clearing adventure[...]

Certain enemies (usually the larger ones) will sometimes become "compliant" when beaten (or explode), and the "X" key will have your little hero jump their bones for a gooey +1 life pip ending[...]

Gameplay is pretty simple and responsive; each room will always have a key somewhere to unlock the next door[...]

As for the DRM, it operates like DLsites other protected games, so it can be worked around :D
I wish more people would write these. Threads with titles in japanese, that just have links to the DLsite (which only has ambiguous, uninformative pictures) are fucking worthless. It's INCREDIBLY useful to have at least one person -- IDEALLY THE GOD DAMNED OP -- actually describe the game.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate when games are JP dlsite only - anyone know if there is a way to bypass the registration part that won't allow English characters? Would there be the same problem with data entry for a credit card?

Barring this... anyone have a link for this one? Seems neat based on the demo that was uploaded (though the animations are tiny).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate when games are JP dlsite only - anyone know if there is a way to bypass the registration part that won't allow English characters? Would there be the same problem with data entry for a credit card?

Barring this... anyone have a link for this one? Seems neat based on the demo that was uploaded (though the animations are tiny).
If it's the name part, you can always just make something up. I took the meaning of my name, looked up the Japanese equivalent, and just used that kanji instead. Everything else on the registration should allow English characters. Well, if they didn't change things.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

If it's the name part, you can always just make something up. I took the meaning of my name, looked up the Japanese equivalent, and just used that kanji instead. Everything else on the registration should allow English characters. Well, if they didn't change things.
If I recall, when I signed up a while back I just looked up what some anime character's name was in japanese and used that -__-

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish more people would write these. Threads with titles in japanese, that just have links to the DLsite (which only has ambiguous, uninformative pictures) are fucking worthless. It's INCREDIBLY useful to have at least one person -- IDEALLY THE GOD DAMNED OP -- actually describe the game.
Agreed. Same goes for games that don't even have a trial or are months away from release. By the time the game is out the thread has been buried and forgotten and people often make new ones. I know people see it as a way to make rep but it's just damn useless.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Agreed. Same goes for games that don't even have a trial or are months away from release. By the time the game is out the thread has been buried and forgotten and people often make new ones. I know people see it as a way to make rep but it's just damn useless.
HA HA HA, you plebs can't see 緒の下来る模試と食らった外銀 (土曽於湖dんづ!!) and think of a game where a girl with three dicks gets handjob super powers and must metroidvania her way out of the Undead Circus? It's right in the title!

I bet you can't even tell the difference between バナナころ指針青風呂緒といって重いから社 and 区武器ニッがおさまびんぁでんまニッ画, baka gaijin.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

HA HA HA, you plebs can't see 緒の下来る模試と食らった外銀 (土曽於湖dんづ!!) and think of a game where a girl with three dicks gets handjob super powers and must metroidvania her way out of the Undead Circus? It's right in the title!

I bet you can't even tell the difference between バナナころ指針青風呂緒といって重いから社 and 区武器ニッがおさまびんぁでんまニッ画, baka gaijin.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I guess the appropriate reponse here is "at least I can tell the difference between an asshole and a hole in the ground."

I'm in the ballpark, right?

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I guess the appropriate reponse here is "at least I can tell the difference between an asshole and a hole in the ground."

I'm in the ballpark, right?
Pretty sure that's supposed to mean "sarcasm" or "troll". That's way too bad for someone to actually mean it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Lolwut? A dungeon crawler featuring Sprite Sex?

TAKE MY MONEY AND STFU!

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a 2D top down room-to-room dungeon clearing adventure. The main hero is a succubus who's hunting the "unjust" (which her compatriots find funny and odd). "Z" key swings a sword in front of her. Said sword can be upgraded a few times to zany japanese levels so one swing can cover and hit half a room. Of course this leads to the converse of the zany japanese sword where a room has 50+ flying orbs/spits/goop/flares/daggers you have to dodge.

Other items to pick up either by smashing stuff open or killing the lesser mobs are: weapon rune/upgrade, a life meter upgrade, health potions, green gems (currency), continue orbs, keys and a SUPER DUNGEON KEY!!! (that leads to a level boss or a stairwell to the store). The continue orbs are quite worthless since I never used one in the playthrough so had like 50+ of them at game's end. You'll want to save the health pots and spam "A" a few times when you're super low on health, but don't use them to top-off because...

Certain enemies (usually the larger ones) will sometimes become "compliant" when beaten (or explode), and the "X" key will have your little hero jump their bones for a gooey +1 life pip ending. Monsters of this type are slimes, golems, mummies, ghosts/spectres, giant crayfish, swirling squid thing, large slug, probably some others I can't remember. One nice thing is that rooms are saved in the condition left; so if you beat down 3 mummies and they're waiting for a "ride", but you're at full health... leave 'em and come back if you got beat up in the next room. Beware tho, there is a tempting tentacle "trap" plant in the Coast levels that'll suck out your health potions if caught so... don't get caught!

Gameplay is pretty simple and responsive; each room will always have a key somewhere to unlock the next door. Map wise it's fairly linear with only a few side rooms and passages, so no frustrating need to make a map like games of old.

Complaint wise: damn, dem pixels are smallll. Would look great with a larger pixel count and resolution. Sometimes you can get push-trapped into a corner or behind a tree and have to spam chug your health potions until you get free, but only happened once or twice. Beating the head baddy (an evil centaur who had a hole in his torso which I thought he would use to "spear" my hapless succubus hero... but never did o_O) unlocks the gallery which is just 5-6 pictures. Meh, wanted a sprite animation gallery (with zoooom!). There's no save button/menu, so you have to clear a level and get to the store screen which works as a save point. Continuing from the Main Menu will take you back to the last store you visited (only thing worth buying is the weapon upgrade to get to the super-saayayayayain-Z sword level)

Ginormo Sword the hentai?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure that's supposed to mean "sarcasm" or "troll". That's way too bad for someone to actually mean it.
Glad someone caught it.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I knew it was a troll. A very bad one. Doesn't mean I can't play along though. :D

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Released an update that now has a gallery mode and fixed one of the animations not showing up, which was the giant bug enemy that changed into the golem after defeating.

Also if anyone didn't know from the blog there is a paypal option for the game, I say it was worth the price, looking forward to if they make another game like this.

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

an paypal version would mean it should be DRM free. Maybe it's worth buying now... and yea, to answer a few rude questions here, the OP did not buy the game so I could not describe the f*ing game at all...

test1243143

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little expensive for the length and content - CG's are very generic, sprites are a little bland. Fun nevertheless, and a very solid first title. I hope Chrome Cloak continues to produce at this high quality with a bit more creativity.

turkturk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I really enjoyed this demo.
However, i've given up hopes of ever finding a full version. And for the content I'm definitely not going to dish out $10.
So I have come out of my lurking for the chance of finding a link.