What's new

ACT [Chrome Cloak Games] Innocent Unjust RE132283 RJ132283

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chrome Cloak Games] Innocent Unjust

This one didn't really progress beyond the demo.

Hope I did this right:

Reputation score

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I guess the appropriate reponse here is "at least I can tell the difference between an asshole and a hole in the ground."

I'm in the ballpark, right?
Honestly, to me it means this guy wishes he was Japanese and has a semester or two of language lessons under his belt.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's something weird with this game.

There are continues, but once you go to zero, the counter just goes onward into the negative.

Is this a bug or does this merely influence the ending of the game?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's something weird with this game.

There are continues, but once you go to zero, the counter just goes onward into the negative.

Is this a bug or does this merely influence the ending of the game?
the game has alot of bug, where you get stuck without a key or the big key was used to open a normal door, yeah i can guess its just a bug...

"the sprite sex is not really interesting in the least"
"The game has more adventure fun in it than cg p0rn"
"I can say its decent similar to zelda game of the olden age...":)

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a version of Innocent Unjust on Hentai-d paired with Monsters and Girls, which seems to be a parody of ghosts and goblins.
I can't post a link because you play as a shota in Monsters and Girls, but it's on the first page of the h-games tab for the moment if anyone wants it.
I'll uploaded Innocent Unjust alone to MEGA later, but I have shit upload speeds at the moment.

cforce

Reputation score

There's a version of Innocent Unjust on Hentai-d paired with Monsters and Girls, which seems to be a parody of ghosts and goblins.
I can't post a link because you play as a shota in Monsters and Girls, but it's on the first page of the h-games tab for the moment if anyone wants it.
I'll uploaded Innocent Unjust alone to MEGA later, but I have shit upload speeds at the moment.
Wait, theres an Innocent Unjust 2d knock-off?

Also for those wondering, the (DRM free) game is only 5 bucks on the tumblr page. Also, the game is still half off on both english/japanese dlsites.