What's new

ACT [ pinkbanana-soft ] [ ぴんくばなな-ソフト ] JK Hazard / JKハザード RE131179 RJ131179

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For some reason the original thread for this was removed (as far as I'm aware of)

Date of release: March 27, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: JK Hazard

Now I have to say it again.
Please refrain from posting download links to the game until it is sold for enough copies.
You can see the download count on the DLsite page "Download : xxxx"
To be honest,you should wait until say at least 200 copies have been sold.
Providing a download link just a few hours later, could mean many extra copies sold, and a better life for the author.
That may be the difference between having no more game, have another game, or have another BETTER game.
And never forget that the pirates from Anime-sharing or somewhere can steal any game from ULMF in just 15 mins.

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please refrain from posting download links to the game until it is sold for enough copies.
Providing a download link just a few hours later, could mean many extra copies sold, and a better life for the author.
That may be the difference between having no more game, have another game, or have another BETTER game.
And never forget that the pirates from Anime-sharing or somewhere can steal any game from ULMF in just 15 mins.
Firstly, this is the first time I have seen you in any moderation capacity. Where on earth did you appear from, with a moderator account to go deleting posts and threads?

Secondly, perhaps you could point out to me where in the forum rules it says anything of the sort. Games are regularly released quickly here (by me, quite often), and it's never been an issue before.

Suffice to say, I'm not particularly pleased at making the effort to post the game, for you to then summarily delete my post - and in fact, the entire thread.

EDIT: Download Link:

Last edited:

scizor300

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm more curious as to why the entire thread was deleted instead of just the post with the offending link.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Never seen you before. Are you an old hidden moderator or something?
2. I've seen a game that's been released and in a matter of mins/hours, a DL link (legit one) appeared.
3.Is the original thread deleted? No wonder I can't find it. Anyone have the DL link want to PM me the link? Thanks! :D

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I can tell Graciel was the one who made the thread and seeing a link to the game being thrown up within the first 30 minutes of release really pissed him off as he wants to support the author so he deleted the whole thread, as it was his only way to purge the link. Only DarkFire1004 and ToxicShock are the mods of this H section and probably other sections too.

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had no idea he was the one who made the thread, or that people could delete their own threads.

Regardless, here's the link:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could anyone post full save, please?

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People haven't event had it for a day and you want a save file. PHFF!!Slave driver.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

LOL

*downloads*

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game, got the gallery, exited the game, came back again, nothing was saved...

Does anyone know how to save?

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second .txt document that comes with the game explains how to exploit the game.

For example; pressing the "tab" key at the title screen unlocks gallery, the extra stage, and the trial stage.

There's a bunch of other tricks like special attacks, changing all the numbers in the top right corner during the game, etc..

But honestly the "tab" trick was the only one that interested me, so just throw that .txt file into google translate if you're interested in the rest of the tricks.

specter1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game, got the gallery, exited the game, came back again, nothing was saved...

Does anyone know how to save?
And on top of this, every time you game over do you go back to the start? That makes no sense in a sprite sex RoR/GOR game. Otherwise this game is great. Except why won't they fuck her when shes nude?

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And on top of this, every time you game over do you go back to the start? That makes no sense in a sprite sex RoR/GOR game. Otherwise this game is great. Except why won't they fuck her when shes nude?
Press and hold "X" when she's nude.
She'll return her broken armor state if you're interested in them fucking.

Also; there's a way to sift through stage select, or at least make yourself invincible so that you can just breeze through all the stages.

specter1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press and hold "X" when she's nude.
She'll return her broken armor state if you're interested in them fucking.

Also; there's a way to sift through stage select, or at least make yourself invincible so that you can just breeze through all the stages.
Thanks for the tip! How do you do this shifting/invincibility though?

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second txt. document that was included in your game file, though it's all in Japanese (so just copy/paste the document in google translator) explains how to do it.

"■ ■ ■ ■ trick ■ ■ ■ ■

How to play a variety of possible Using the trick .
In addition , the ability of the heroine is improved dramatically by using the trick , there is a possibility of a bug , etc. may occur .

[ Title ]

" TAB " key : specification of a trick is possible. Gallery is released .
※ gallery is released, the mode selection trial and extra stage is possible.

"Q" key : surface Select display appears . Please select with the mouse .
"W" key : Surface select screen disappears .

[ 2D ] stage

" TAB " key : specification of a trick is possible.
※ When you enter the trick mode once , use the trick is possible until the end of the game .

I will increase life is one : "@" key .
" " "Key : life is reduced by one .

I want to hide the expansion Standing picture , of etch scene : "P" key .
※ It is recommended for those who want to concentrate on the action .
I display an extended display stand picture , of etch scene : "O" key .

I will speed up the movement : "K" key . 9 steps .
I will down the speed of the movement : "L" key .

I will jump up the force : "H" key . 4 stage .
I will jump down the force : "J" key .

I lost my judgment hit the heroine : "N" key .
I will return the hit testing heroine : "M" key .
※ You can not be cleared on each side to be a state in which there is no hit decision . Please return to collision detection in the " M" key if you want to clear .

I will increase the number of people rescue : "D" key .
I will increase the number of people failed rescue : "F" key .
Rescue persons affects the ending .

I will return to the title : "T" key .
I will restart each face : "R" key .

I use a special move attack : "B" key .
I can 5-way front , is fire . You will be able to attack even when it is etched .

[ 3D ] stage

" TAB " key : specification of a trick is possible.
※ If you are in the trick mode title , a 2D stage , use of tricks are possible without pressing the " TAB " key .

I will increase life is one : "@" key .
" " "Key : life is reduced by one .

It becomes clear 3D stage : "N" key .

I will increase the number of people rescue : "D" key .
I will increase the number of people failed rescue : "F" key .
Rescue persons affects the ending .

I want to hide the expansion Standing picture , of etch scene : "P" key .
※ It is recommended for those who want to concentrate on the action .
I display an extended display stand picture , of etch scene : "O" key .

■ ■ ■ ■ Ending ( spoiler warning ) ■ ■ ■ ■

Ending three clothes , underwear , naked occurs by the state of when you want to clear the heroine .
True final boss will appear in the " rescue of more than +19 heroine is not in the naked state."
※ salvageable number of people is 25 people during the game."

There you go, saves you the trouble.

EmilyC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fun game! =)

Insects arent my fav but the sprite sex was good and the close-ups were a nice bonus. So glad i saw the holding down x trick or I never wouldve finished. I closed the game (erasing my save data) b4 I could do the Trial mode... does anyone kno what that does?