What's new

SIM [ northpitch ] のーすぴっち Fishing on the Waterfront for Mermaids 波打際の釣りキチくん RE119667 RJ119667

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game was released quite long ago, haven't able to find it just the usual thousands of fakes and since it doesn't have loli tags i decided to post it here.

Can't say much about the game since i couldn't make demo work.

Thanks to pringerx for buying and uploading.

Carefree penetration, carefree cumshots with 5 varieties of mythical girl who you catch with a special lure.
Not only mermaids but also a normal girl can be enticed to your special rod. Will you force it inside her?
Use the mouse to touch, tease, snatch and release and freely ejaculate on pretty mermaids.
Vector-based Flash animation.

* Please play the trial version to confirm compatibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ119667] 波打際の釣りキチくん

This game was released quite long ago, haven't able to find it just the usual thousands of fakes and since it doesn't have loli tags i decided to post it here.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119667

Can't say much about the game since i couldn't make demo work.
The trial is nothing more than a system checker it seems. It makes sure you can run the actual game.

I'm not sure how the game portion plays out, but the actually sex will most likely take after their older works and be more like a interactive kiss doll. The girl will just lay there and you're usually given the option of her clothes, her being awake or sleep, her being normal or drugged, and the more you play with her the more she'll accept you. The only sex position is missionary but you'll be able to grope and a few other options.

Some of their works also had actual scenes with the different girls...but from the preview pics I can't tell if this one will.

I like the circle but their games will not appeal to most people sadly and even I'm put off by the price, not sure if it'll be worth $13+.

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The trial is nothing more than a system checker it seems. It makes sure you can run the actual game.

I'm not sure how the game portion plays out, but the actually sex will most likely take after their older works and be more like a interactive kiss doll. The girl will just lay there and you're usually given the option of her clothes, her being awake or sleep, her being normal or drugged, and the more you play with her the more she'll accept you. The only sex position is missionary but you'll be able to grope and a few other options.

Some of their works also had actual scenes with the different girls...but from the preview pics I can't tell if this one will.

I like the circle but their games will not appeal to most people sadly and even I'm put off by the price, not sure if it'll be worth $13+.
I also though demo was to check if you could run it but seriously who isn't able to run flash. Judging from what say in the english dlsite it has 5 or 6 girls.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been looking for this work too. I have most of the other games by this circle but can't share them here because loli in most of the works and shota in one of the works.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@AceofWind: The games are looking really good ... could you maybe upload some (if you have the time) and share via pm?

Would be kind of you :)

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bought it, uploading via mega will edit as soon as it finishes.
edit: enjoy
mega.co.nz/#!pk41QKoR!KP4NsA0dReA9oZYYNzJMrDzLE21lTJ7RUbh9RwIYR-c
Thanks, added link to the first post.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Curiously, there is a folder labeled 'Android' in the dl. Does that mean I could somehow put this on my Droid smartphone and play it?

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well according to dlsite you could but i don't have an android device to test it myself.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How exactly do one make the gang rape option work? Its only thing I haven't seen yet.

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

same here. i can't figure out how to get that button to work.:confused:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@AceofWind: The games are looking really good ... could you maybe upload some (if you have the time) and share via pm?

Would be kind of you :)
Yeah I guess so. I'll also share it on wwoec's forum or something

How exactly do one make the gang rape option work? Its only thing I haven't seen yet.
I think it just changes the text response from the girls.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All the girl's speech is done through talk bubbles while the main character is done through the text box below (and only while you're having sex). Gang rape just has it so that the main character isn't raping them and, as said by Ace, what she says changes.

I like this circle...but man, they could have done more with the fishing part and a few more positions would have been nice.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh ok thank u two aceofwind and KHTA xD

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello people, I know this is not from the game in question but a new game from the circle, though it includes loli so...

It's a flash game based on the anime/manga Non non Biyori. Hopefully someone may buy it and share it!!! Thanks to everyone for always providing their best efforts!!! :D

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah I guess so. I'll also share it on wwoec's forum or something
What is wwoec? Is it what more that what I can see or is it just something about computer hardware and such? Or is it one of those "hush hush" type of things?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello people, I know this is not from the game in question but a new game from the circle, though it includes loli so...

It's a flash game based on the anime/manga Non non Biyori. Hopefully someone may buy it and share it!!! Thanks to everyone for always providing their best efforts!!! :D
There's a legitimate link on littleangelshentai, it's usually the go to place for loli content (though you might be a bit irritated by the fact that many of the downloads there are password protected and you would have to "find" the password hidden in the user's post, sig, etc., fortunately the game we're talking about here isn't).

What is wwoec? Is it what more that what I can see or is it just something about computer hardware and such? Or is it one of those "hush hush" type of things?
WWOEC stands for Wacky World of Erotic Cartoons, it's a site that hosts various adult artist galleries and they have a forum.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me for the necrobump but a new game from northpitch is available and as you would expect, it contains loli.