The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 9th September 2013
Demon Girl

thatguyinthecorner is new around here
Default Re: Yumina the Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyinthecorner View Post
So how do I get the contract with the dragon? I already beat the 5 headed dragon in the tower. However when I do training again no new scenes show up.

Also that dragon is fucking hard the first time I got there I was underhealed expecting it to be another recolor but instead this OP dragon shows up and annihilates me. I try it again and I beat him with everybody dead except Ai and she was on her last legs. Well at least I got through the game without ever using an item in battle.
I figured it out you have to descend all the way to the bottom of The Path of Cracks logout and then enter again to get the scene to play.
Old 13th September 2013
Jungle Girl

slasherjdc is new around here

the shields you get from completing a route(the ones with affect all) does the shield passively get applied to the whole party? or does the one with the shield equiped have to be in forward position?
Old 14th September 2013
Jungle Girl

091846 is new around here

you need to be the front line to use it , for yumia how to get 6,7,8 cg pictures
Old 14th September 2013
Jungle Girl

i assume you get 6,7,8 from a bad ending(u didnt get 2 points for any char on holidays) ,uhm does anyone know how to do "im a luck eater" quest (ie are miss distortions changing distortions or white distortions)
Old 14th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Grandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherjdc View Post
i assume you get 6,7,8 from a bad ending(u didnt get 2 points for any char on holidays) ,uhm does anyone know how to do "im a luck eater" quest (ie are miss distortions changing distortions or white distortions)
Wrong, 6/7/8 are from Special Ending, once you finish all 3 endings you will have access to special ending.
Old 14th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Bandi is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
Wrong, 6/7/8 are from Special Ending, once you finish all 3 endings you will have access to special ending.
So I have to do Yumina's path again after all 3 endings? That's annoying, I did Yumina last so I already have her highest level skills.
Old 14th September 2013
Demon Girl

thatguyinthecorner is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandi View Post
So I have to do Yumina's path again after all 3 endings? That's annoying, I did Yumina last so I already have her highest level skills.
No after you do all three and finish the training questline you should unlock a command on the main menu called Conclusion.
Old 15th September 2013
Jungle Girl

091846 is new around here

i have that and journal ,,,, i finish them but i need that 3 cg pictures lv 10 song that is @$@#@# op anti blast and inrrupts and affect all
Old 15th September 2013

yeehaws is new around here

As for the 10 mis distortion, its 10 pure blue things. (not blue things that change to other things) There's 8 on floor 80 of mizelt I believe.

Protip: Red stuff on dungeon wall increases chance of hyper battles!

Last edited by yeehaws; 15th September 2013 at 16:33.
Old 15th September 2013
Jungle Girl

anyone else having a problem with new pet quest? the one where you fight astraroth uno, kongamato dos, titan tetra and soul taker quatro because no matter how many of them i kill it wont complete the quest :/(kongamato duo keeps staying at 0)
if i skip the quest can i still do the final ordacle chapter or do you have to do every single quest
EDIT: basically im just asking does it impact you negtively to skip 1 quest :P

Last edited by slasherjdc; 15th September 2013 at 14:14.
Old 15th September 2013
Jungle Girl

2Din3D is new around here

I didn't do many quests, and still get all the CG. I don't know if i miss any story in ordacle though.

It's so tiring doing all the quests while the prize didn't interest me. With a fast level system like this, quests aren't really needed IMO. I've even reach peak level though neglecting many quests
Old 15th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Din3D View Post
I didn't do many quests, and still get all the CG. I don't know if i miss any story in ordacle though.

It's so tiring doing all the quests while the prize didn't interest me. With a fast level system like this, quests aren't really needed IMO. I've even reach peak level though neglecting many quests
yeh but thats exactly what i want to know....if i miss ordacle story if i dont complete every single quest
Old 16th September 2013

xion930 is new around here

I think quests are optional and are mainly a spices(besides ones for bags(it`s a pain to go back every 30 items or always renting a bag)) for missions in ordacle by the way does anyone know on what floors can i find legion in marines maw?
Old 16th September 2013

ForteBeats is new around here

Might be off topic but does anyone know the location of the save file? I wanted to transfer it to my laptop.
Old 16th September 2013

yeehaws is new around here

I finish conclusion, still missing the CG ugh. What's in those pics? CGs from conclusion( in which case just need to replay that?)