What's new

ACT [ nanakusadou] [ 七草堂] GIRLvsGIRL RE115464 RJ115464

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't finished dling mine yet, but gameplay should basically be something reminicent of that Spy vs Spy game, but with more to it (not just the addition of H content :p)

Sadly, I'm about to head out so can't give any comments/update this post for now but the author's blog (link from that blog) have a bit more info on the gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Girl vs Girl (trial)

Huu, I was actually watching this for a while but I only saw sample pictures from the of the other person working on the game, nice to see that a demo is actually out now. Time to give it a look.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is that Tron Bonne falling back to earth near the wooden horse in the picture on the blog?

Also for some reason the green haired girl reminds me of the main character in Wonder Boy 4.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was thinking the same thing and yeah it looks like it actually is Tron Bonne. They really need to make Megaman Legends 3...

Maybe he is actually basing the characters off of games.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Redhead between the two foremost girls is Popful Mail (old Sega CD/Snes game (Not sure which came first, but the snes ver. was never released here.)

Don't recognize the frontrunners, and yeah, that's most certainly Tron back there.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

downloading the game now ty god the downloading link worked :D

EDIT: i downloaded the trial and at the menu i press the first option an map appears and idk what to press only the shop works to press but i cant buy anything because i have 500G any help?

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

downloading the game now ty god the downloading link worked :D

EDIT: i downloaded the trial and at the menu i press the first option an map appears and idk what to press only the shop works to press but i cant buy anything because i have 500G any help?
Had that problem at first. Then Took it into Ryonani XP (A Jap VM of Windows XP).

Now it seems to be working.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had that problem at first. Then Took it into Ryonani XP (A Jap VM of Windows XP).

Now it seems to be working.
Dude i have no problem with the game i just dont know what to do in that stupid map i got to shop i found out that there is a medal or something like that i buy it and then i cant save and when i go to shop back because there is nothing more i can press on that map its shows that i didn't buy it and i need to buy it over and over again

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ryuzaky77: But you do have a problem with the game. It LOOKS like it's working, but it's not. The settings file or whatever must have settings in Japanese, and these aren't read/translated correctly without going into Japanese mode or the other various ways people use to play Japanese games.

When you load it into a Japanese environment, You get a cabin on the beach that says "NEW!". There, you can fight. It's some sort of weird.... how to put it... Spy vs Spy? You stab and kick eachother, and set traps on doors and chests (Chests being all sorts of containers). The object is to gather all the items, and then you can open the green "goal" door. You have limited lives, your enemy doesn't. You get more points based on how well you trap people.

I haven't seen a lot of H. The only things that seem to provoke the pink lust bar are the electric traps, the maggots, and the wooden horse (a trap the demo enemy has). Eventually you'll be forced to jill yourself to orgasm.

There's no direct h-moves as far as I can tell, for character on character.

Anyhow, in the shop, you can buy the thing that looks like that dragon ball tracker thing, no idea what it does.

I don't think you can buy anything else, even if you win with a large score.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryuzaky77: But you do have a problem with the game. It LOOKS like it's working, but it's not. The settings file or whatever must have settings in Japanese, and these aren't read/translated correctly without going into Japanese mode or the other various ways people use to play Japanese games.

When you load it into a Japanese environment, You get a cabin on the beach that says "NEW!". There, you can fight. It's some sort of weird.... how to put it... Spy vs Spy? You stab and kick eachother, and set traps on doors and chests (Chests being all sorts of containers). The object is to gather all the items, and then you can open the green "goal" door. You have limited lives, your enemy doesn't. You get more points based on how well you trap people.

I haven't seen a lot of H. The only things that seem to provoke the pink lust bar are the electric traps, the maggots, and the wooden horse (a trap the demo enemy has). Eventually you'll be forced to jill yourself to orgasm.

Anyhow, in the shop, you can buy the thing that looks like that dragon ball tracker thing, no idea what it does.

The dragonball tracker shows where the treasures are in the map (tap X until you're at the last option, the room that shows orange square have one of the items)

After you beat the stage you can go back out, choose gallery mode, and choose the green hair girl to see how the gallery work (right now only the shock trap and wooden horse work, but you can glimpse through what sort of monsters/other traps count for the viewing)

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well idk but the map is working good i mean i have a shop and it working good i just dont see the cabin on the beach

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you even place shit in this game?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do not understand the game system also

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Z to use knife,X to switch item(kick when opponent in same room),space bar to interact with object or place item,bombs and springs can be put in drawer and safe,the green icon is room trap,electrical shock and bomb,the second from the last is a lock pick to disable trap in drawer or cabinet if you think they are trapped .Basically if you played spy vs spy,it will feel familiar,all you need to do is search around the room for items,when you get 5 items you can exit through the green goal door.

Currently there's only one stage,but everything look good so far,it's sad we can't buy the item in store,though not sure if it's intended when you kick the opponent twice,they will fall to ground and you can just spam happy Z at them till they die,pretty broken yet helpful when they got the last item,and you have 4. Traps sometime can make opponent lose their item as well.

Overall,it's pretty fun so far,can't wait for the full release:D

I think there's also a button for masturbating as seen in the option too,haven't try that yet
And there's also some kind of ectasy pink bar when you get hit by h related traps like the horse,but no idea what it does when reached max

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

game is quite easy

first select the item on the list with X < once item is marked with Space you put it where you want

certain items can be placed in different places

Springs can be only on stuff and doors

Electric is more like a zone trap as i noticed

Bomb on stuff as well

mine in any room ground

as ppl notice from the gifs you can make combo with traps for example.

A spring in a drawer that in front is a door and in next room you can put electric or mine or wooden horse - when spring activate it takes all the way passing to other traps.

last item in list is lockpick and also to deactivate traps. npc use it a lot on doors so as i noticed putting traps in doors is usless at least if you are playing against CPU

2nd - you cannot buy any item from shop yet.

3rd you have infinite lives - game ends only when 1 character get all items and go goal.

4th - to get other player items must do certain things 1 is make her fall on many traps and all its items will go down 1 by 1 and 2nd is to kill her she need respawn and with 0 items

5th - if you put a trap and other enter the room while you are inside if is bomb mine or electric trap it activates and both are hit from it so care with that

6th - game is quite easy mode even in hard - if you want to take all items just follow and bring her to a room close to you - put an electric trap next the door and then you go other side of room and wait. once she comes she is stunned and with 2 hits from dagger she dies

7th > as i mentioned attack with weapon is a melee focused to take others life. but also with X << you have another melee attacks this one is just for knock out opponent and break their armor or clothes. i suppose will be helpful un later lvls to give you time to put traps or close her in certain H situations.

8th > also seems that there might be a bonus for deactivating a certain quantity of traps since for ech one you turn off you get 50 - 100 or 500 money but after i deavtivated around 15 ot 20 cant remember i instantly got over 50k when i finished mission i got in total 99k g

thats all i have noticed from playing the demo i hope it helps in certain way - if not just ignore my post!

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Below are the functions of the other buttons not yet mentioned:

B - Press it to break free when captured by a monster in exchange for your armor (doesn't seem to see any monsters in the trial, but the official site does seems to include slimes and a lizard at least)

O - Masturbate (to reduce the lust guage)

U - Uses the special item assigned to this button (appears in the shops but can't be purchased in the trial)

I - Same as U. You can equip 2 special items supposedly

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im just a lurker but damn,i love this game,the idea of running around placing traps is awesome,if i knew there was a game like that spy vs spy back in those days i would become an addict,all ready done 1st level 9 times.
Any idea when it will be out?
BTW i noticed that random room generator is bugy,some times it makes rooms with out doors and there is no way to get item from that room,but that makes it extremely easy to farm gold if its a never ending level (if you die 3 times you lose)
that is if your opponent wont spawn in that room w/o doors,then you have to kill your self

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*gasp* Popful Mail! I wasn't expecting to see her again! Ahh, memories... I hope we'll get the option to pick which character we play as in the final game!

I could do without the blood and the melee system definitively could use a lot of improvements (chain hits are insanely abusable), but beside that, it's pretty neat. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this one!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm liking this. wish it had a little more H in the demo though.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The trial game is quite good, funny and easy! I hope that the final game allows to play with other players --> that 's great!