What's new

ACT [ nanakusadou] [ 七草堂] GIRLvsGIRL RE115464 RJ115464

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Girl vs Girl (trial)

Were you on normal or expert mode?

I got stomped by the expert one :x it didn't help that I also gave it the radar.

(after clearing the stage, there should be a little square box on the bottom right of the map, click it and there'll be explosion sound + background change, that means you're in expert where it's harder to recover from a down, and melee pretty much kill you in 3 hits)
Yeah, expert mode, that "crappy AI" will.. rape you o_O

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

beated this on expert level a few times and never died, but it sure is more of a chalange

Zer0MX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I'm confused, how do you exactly play the game?... i only enter in a shop and buy an item... then i go exit... and... i don't understand how to star a game... can you help me please?...
okkk i already found out how to play... but, there's only one level?..

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Girl vs Girl (trial) <<<< should answer that

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

OK, so Mo2 got in touch with me recently and wanted me to pass the news along:

英語のリリースは可能になりました。
English language release was made possible.

So let the hype train grow. =3

(Also apparently there might be a hidden worm gif ending we are missing that mo2 snuck in.)

Last edited:

myr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need the full version of this so hard I can't see straight >_<. Big thanks for bringing it to my attention!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I noticed the worms didn't do anything it was disappointing. pleased to here that I'll be able to read whats going on in the game and that its on its way.
any idea when there will be something to buy though?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah I noticed the worms didn't do anything it was disappointing. pleased to here that I'll be able to read whats going on in the game and that its on its way.
any idea when there will be something to buy though?
Nothing that I haven't shared already. All I do know is that the full games due next month ( 6/6 ).
And the worms DO do something, but you have to fall for the trap yourself ( it does nothing towards the AI currently, apparently? I'm still not sure I understood him on that part right. ).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured it out you have to die by the worms. takes some time to do it blow your self up a few times then go look for them.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I figured it out you have to die by the worms. takes some time to do it blow your self up a few times then go look for them.
Welp, then mo2 wanted to share that info with you guys via me then. So yeah, worms have ero stuff if you die towards them, and the game will be getting an English release. If I get more info from ether mo2 or erotan, I'll let you guys know. =3

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah,figured it out also,just go and let that girl hit you a few times till u get at around 10% hp,then go to those worms,get max hornynes and die to them,simple as that but idk if its possible to do this to that enemy girl,she rapes this worms lol

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

OK, so Mo2 got in touch with me recently and wanted me to pass the news along:

英語のリリースは可能になりました。
English language release was made possible.
So nice to see that japanese authors finally open up to their overseas players. Also Ryona +1!

There is a good pool of talented translators here if needed, and I am certain that I am not the only one that has been put off by the language barrier in the past (Atlas/AGTH/ITH/Chiitrans/TA can only do so much) when looking into purchasing some games.

Arigatō gozaimasu for the heads up.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't even find where to click on the map to get to the gameplay part. I clicked everything on the map, no reaction except for the girl, the shop and the difficulty button.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't even find where to click on the map to get to the gameplay part. I clicked everything on the map, no reaction except for the girl, the shop and the difficulty button.
...Did you try over where it flashes 'NEW!'?
It's that little hut thing.
If you've beaten it once, it'll have 'free mode' at the bottom, otherwise you should just get a 'yes/no' option to start that stage.

So nice to see that japanese authors finally open up to their overseas players. Also Ryona +1!

There is a good pool of talented translators here if needed, and I am certain that I am not the only one that has been put off by the language barrier in the past (Atlas/AGTH/ITH/Chiitrans/TA can only do so much) when looking into purchasing some games.

Arigatō gozaimasu for the heads up.
Not a problem! I think they read this thread, it's just that mo2 chances are finds it easier if I do the explaining at times. :p

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Did you try over where it flashes 'NEW!'?
It's that little hut thing.
I wish there was such a thing, no NEW! sign anywhere on screen. I downloaded the demo from the authors blog so i think i downloaded the right one (271 mb archive called GandGtrial[1]).

I have read the thread so i knew already to look for that NEW sign but not finding it anywhere is what made me ask. I know i sound dumb asking for something like this but i really don't understand where i am doing wrong.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish there was such a thing, no NEW! sign anywhere on screen. I downloaded the demo from the authors blog so i think i downloaded the right one (271 mb archive called GandGtrial[1]).

I have read the thread so i knew already to look for that NEW sign but not finding it anywhere is what made me ask. I know i sound dumb asking for something like this but i really don't understand where i am doing wrong.
Japanese locale. You need it for the game to save properly once you leave the shop, which is required for the first level to show up. It's a weird way for this requirement to manifest itself, but once you extract under Jap unicode settings, it works fine.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Japanese locale. You need it for the game to save properly once you leave the shop, which is required for the first level to show up. It's a weird way for this requirement to manifest itself, but once you extract under Jap unicode settings, it works fine.
That did it! Thanks! ;)
I even managed to do that using applocale to open the winrar exe and from there opening the game archive to extract it properly.
I know that setting unicode to jap would solve many of my problems with these games but what worries me is that doing so would mess up the western games and programs that i have installed.
So far i managed to use applocale for every jap game i played with some workarounds.
This one proved to be trickier than most. Thanks again for the the tip Blackraven :)

Reputation score

Please explain, how do I extract under jap unicode settings