What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ギンギラドット☆スター] ドット彼女 RJ113437

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game has been released for quite long time and i haven't found a dl for it (aside from the usual fake links)

The only "legit" link i have found is one with a passwored rar in a korean website and pass on a small pic in korean hangul.

From the demo game look nice for it size.

Description from Kirshz post below:

The battles are somewhat reminiscent of BBA, limited action points to attack, and battles last a limited amount of turns or you defeat the enemy. Though it seems you only have the player as a combat character at any given time, even if you have the girls tagging along with you, I don't think they join the fight.

There doesn't seem to be any point to the battles other than to grind money. I don't know if a girl is with you, whether their affection will go up upon winning.

Even then, getting affection up with the girls is straightforward as hell for the most part.

At any rate, the 8 datable girls seem to have the same h-scenes recycled over, the only real differences being their appearances and the expressions they make.

Though, there are also 8 female npcs that have some "one-shot" h-scenes, which each has a unique animation, but they all seem to have different conditions for triggering their scenes and don't have the usual talk options that the datable girls do, rather it mostly requires either talking them once every in-game day or other conditions until their scene unlocks.

All h-scenes are replayable in the in-game gallery, although you have to go through the actual foreplay for the h-scene each time for the heroines unless you've maxed out their love level, which then you can simply just view the animations in the gallery instead.

The girls in the top row with the hearts above them are the datable girls.

The girls in the middle row are npcs that have h-scenes.
I've gotten all of them but the red-head, since I have no idea what her conditions are. I S ranked all the difficulties of that shooting mini-game in the room she's in but she still doesn't seem to want to.

The last row is all in-game achievement related crap that I can't be arsed to get.

At any rate, I've gotten too tired of this game to continue with it. Maybe if someone wants to throw a complete save later, I'll toss up mine for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113437 - Dot Girlfriend

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ113437

This game has been released for quite long time and i haven't found a dl for it (aside from the usual fake links)

The only "legit" link i have found is one with a passwored rar in a korean website and pass on a small pic in korean hangul.

From the demo game look nice for it size.
Korean site? I'm curious what's the link since there was this nice korean stash of links that went down sometime ago. Maybe they moved.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This looks like a fighting game. The sprites are well drawn. Any links for the download? Maybe you could have posted the korean site.

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bitshare.com/?f=a1yy4tzg

This is the source where "password" should be
v.daum.net/news/iframe/my_view_list?cls=myview&daumid=mansuji&page_size=15&group_count=&page_no=&list_type=recent

At the rigth side you should see a small pic of the game with the password.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Keep finding the fake links :mad:, tried the trial. It great ! :D

Waiting for the links. :(

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Quite a long time?" It's only been out for a few weeks. But it looks like you managed to save it from falling into obscurity.

Anyway. This looks like a nice little find you have here. Now if only my lack of understanding for the Japanese language wasn't holding me back yet again. I really want to take a crack at this game.

Looks like the author might have modified RPG maker for this game.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks! I'd rep you, but can't till I give rep to others first...

YoshiChainsawMassacre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is definitely not a fighting game. Much closer to a dating sim which makes it a lot harder to play via agth/machine translation. The graphics are well done, but I'm not sold on the gameplay.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

So, is someone going to just post more conventional links for this game, or should I keep trying to decide if the links posted above are legit or not?

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Mega link above is legit, I tried it. I got bored of the game quick, though, since I was hoping it to be a fighting game rather than a dating-sim of some sorts.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is definitely not a fighting game. Much closer to a dating sim which makes it a lot harder to play via agth/machine translation. The graphics are well done, but I'm not sold on the gameplay.
The battles are somewhat reminiscent of BBA, limited action points to attack, and battles last a limited amount of turns or you defeat the enemy. Though it seems you only have the player as a combat character at any given time, even if you have the girls tagging along with you, I don't think they join the fight.

There doesn't seem to be any point to the battles other than to grind money. I don't know if a girl is with you, whether their affection will go up upon winning.

Even then, getting affection up with the girls is straightforward as hell for the most part.

At any rate, the 8 datable girls seem to have the same h-scenes recycled over, the only real differences being their appearances and the expressions they make.

Though, there are also 8 female npcs that have some "one-shot" h-scenes, which each has a unique animation, but they all seem to have different conditions for triggering their scenes and don't have the usual talk options that the datable girls do, rather it mostly requires either talking them once every in-game day or other conditions until their scene unlocks.

All h-scenes are replayable in the in-game gallery, although you have to go through the actual foreplay for the h-scene each time for the heroines unless you've maxed out their love level, which then you can simply just view the animations in the gallery instead.

The girls in the top row with the hearts above them are the datable girls.

The girls in the middle row are npcs that have h-scenes.
I've gotten all of them but the red-head, since I have no idea what her conditions are. I S ranked all the difficulties of that shooting mini-game in the room she's in but she still doesn't seem to want to.

The last row is all in-game achievement related crap that I can't be arsed to get.

At any rate, I've gotten too tired of this game to continue with it. Maybe if someone wants to throw a complete save later, I'll toss up mine for now.

Attachments

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the game mods when you start the game??

I dont quite understand whats the difference between those mods?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the game mods when you start the game??

I dont quite understand whats the difference between those mods?
Eh, let's see here. Time to get the machine translations running then.

From what I understand the choice of which girl you pick at the first screen gets an affection boost, and every girl has their own buffs or something when they're in battle with you.

As for the Modes, we have "True World" and the "H/Harem" Scenarios?

The former says something about there being a penalty(lose all your money) if you don't have a girlfriend by the 15th day, which, according to the plot seems to be rather important.

The latter is the closest to sandbox this game has? I don't recall if I started on this one, but from what the description says, it allows you to see all events, maybe it's the only reason why it let me confess to more than one girl on the attached file.

By the end of the 15th day on H/Harem mode, it asks you if you want to loop over to the first day while losing all your cash, continue to the endgame with the heroine of your choice, regardless of who you made your girlfriend(naturally your choice is kept in mind if you went through the game on True World I figure) or to simply save the game. It seems shit seems to get serious if you continue onto the endgame and there actually seems to be a proper plot in place here

Your two guardians, aka the girls that wake you up at the beginning of the game said they have to leave you and it's up to you to project your lover from now on.

Fast forward to later, it seems the beach was suddenly attacked by monsters and there's now several people dead, excluding the heroines and the sub-heroines(the npcs that have h-events) whose events you've cleared. It seems you can save the sub-heroines somehow if you triggered their scenes, but everyone of them I spoke with died shortly anyways. If you didn't clear a sub-heroine's events, it seems they're dead when you check up on them, since the red-head I didn't clear was lying motionless when I found her.

I think somehow, depending on what you do here determines your ending, or perhaps it also has to do with what you did on the previous 15 days. I didn't kill all the monsters on the beach and simply went through this "Gate" after killing the one guarding it and it gave me an ending where the only people on the beach are the MC and the girl you dated, with everyone else seemingly disappeared. I figure this means there's multiple endings, but I don't know if anyone else is willing to go through this game as well.

I'll poke around on a play through on True World and see how that's different. I actually did poke around the files a bit and noticed some unused things that I missed, mostly other unusual things to fight besides those pompadour guys on the beach, so perhaps there's a little more than this seemingly dragged out dating sim that it might appear to be at first.

Leveling to say isn't like a traditional rpg maker game in this game. You do indeed get xp from winning fights but you don't seem to actually level, or at least, I think only events do you actually seem to and the xp is spent on some purple bandana man in the beach-side restaurant, who will give you an item for every 100 xp you have that lets you choose a stat boost. If what I've seen so far is correct it seems the combat might have a little more relevance and probably shouldn't be ignored. Though as a warning, after you defeat 20 of them, one of them becomes blonde/powered-up and will pretty much kick your ass if you aren't prepared by then. There doesn't seem to be a game over from losing to fights with them, to say the least, but maybe you lose money?

Besides that, eh, all the H-content seems to be easily accessible in H/Harem Mode, but I noticed sprites with some un-seen Miko when I poked around the resources, maybe she's encountered in the True World scenario?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, let's see here. Time to get the machine translations running then.

From what I understand the choice of which girl you pick at the first screen gets an affection boost, and every girl has their own buffs or something when they're in battle with you.

As for the Modes, we have "True World" and the "H/Harem" Scenarios?

The former says something about there being a penalty(lose all your money) if you don't have a girlfriend by the 15th day, which, according to the plot seems to be rather important.

The latter is the closest to sandbox this game has? I don't recall if I started on this one, but from what the description says, it allows you to see all events, maybe it's the only reason why it let me confess to more than one girl on the attached file.

By the end of the 15th day on H/Harem mode, it asks you if you want to loop over to the first day while losing all your cash, continue to the endgame with the heroine of your choice, regardless of who you made your girlfriend(naturally your choice is kept in mind if you went through the game on True World I figure) or to simply save the game. It seems shit seems to get serious if you continue onto the endgame and there actually seems to be a proper plot in place here

Your two guardians, aka the girls that wake you up at the beginning of the game said they have to leave you and it's up to you to project your lover from now on.

Fast forward to later, it seems the beach was suddenly attacked by monsters and there's now several people dead, excluding the heroines and the sub-heroines(the npcs that have h-events) whose events you've cleared. It seems you can save the sub-heroines somehow if you triggered their scenes, but everyone of them I spoke with died shortly anyways. If you didn't clear a sub-heroine's events, it seems they're dead when you check up on them, since the red-head I didn't clear was lying motionless when I found her.

I think somehow, depending on what you do here determines your ending, or perhaps it also has to do with what you did on the previous 15 days. I didn't kill all the monsters on the beach and simply went through this "Gate" after killing the one guarding it and it gave me an ending where the only people on the beach are the MC and the girl you dated, with everyone else seemingly disappeared. I figure this means there's multiple endings, but I don't know if anyone else is willing to go through this game as well.

I'll poke around on a play through on True World and see how that's different. I actually did poke around the files a bit and noticed some unused things that I missed, mostly other unusual things to fight besides those pompadour guys on the beach, so perhaps there's a little more than this seemingly dragged out dating sim that it might appear to be at first.

Leveling to say isn't like a traditional rpg maker game in this game. You do indeed get xp from winning fights but you don't seem to actually level, or at least, I think only events do you actually seem to and the xp is spent on some purple bandana man in the beach-side restaurant, who will give you an item for every 100 xp you have that lets you choose a stat boost. If what I've seen so far is correct it seems the combat might have a little more relevance and probably shouldn't be ignored. Though as a warning, after you defeat 20 of them, one of them becomes blonde/powered-up and will pretty much kick your ass if you aren't prepared by then. There doesn't seem to be a game over from losing to fights with them, to say the least, but maybe you lose money?

Besides that, eh, all the H-content seems to be easily accessible in H/Harem Mode, but I noticed sprites with some un-seen Miko when I poked around the resources, maybe she's encountered in the True World scenario?
Im still confused :)

Still dont get quite whats the difference story wise..... just the 15 day loop to 1st day ????

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or is there no text in this game?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im still confused :)

Still dont get quite whats the difference story wise..... just the 15 day loop to 1st day ????
I'm guessing the story is the same, maybe you're restricted to only one girlfriend in true scenario, so you can't do anyone else's h-events on that run. There's probably some other differences but I haven't confirmed any yet. The loop is probably forced if you don't have a girlfriend by the 15th day on True, but I'm not sure, it's just that in the harem scenario you can choose to do so if you feel like it.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!FgdHFKYb!Y6lE0j91jz8B46_8h2-7ZkD0FfZhOhaFJlYpLqSbP8Q

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm guessing the story is the same, maybe you're restricted to only one girlfriend in true scenario, so you can't do anyone else's h-events on that run. There's probably some other differences but I haven't confirmed any yet. The loop is probably forced if you don't have a girlfriend by the 15th day on True, but I'm not sure, it's just that in the harem scenario you can choose to do so if you feel like it.
Actually you can do ALL h-scenes and make every heroine a lover on true world mode (Massive grinding and a broken mind like me i think).

The story up to ver 1.0 is that: the world ended on august 15 with those shadows attack (the weirdo with the blindfold is the embodiment of "ruin" or something like that), the little girl with green hair was saved by the hero and once she grew up she found a way to travel back in time to save everyone but it was useless and the best she could do was put the hero on a time loop of those 15 days so he could be happy with a girl he loved until it was time to "reset the world" (...seriously id prefer death over that setup)

According to the author's blog ver 2.0 adds a true ending which i hope ends up better cause otherwise the one you and i got in ver 1.0 is the only one (and i got a 100% play including achievements...yes im that crazy)

P.D. the red-haired is awfuly tricky to get her event