The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th January 2010
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika
Default Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

Just like some of our community are trying to get together and work on a H-game, a girl called Zeta on TP's forum has started a similar project - Project X. I'm quite surprised this hasn't been posted here yet (unless I missed it).

It's a fight or get raped game, with great audio choices.

http://www.thezetateam.com/

You might have to hit ctrl+f5 if you've visited the page recently to see the new download links.

Spoiler

FAQ
Warning, some spoilers.

Spoiler

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 23rd June 2011 at 07:52.
Old 10th January 2010
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted
Default Re: Project X

Can't forget this link -
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user-zetar02.php

Zeta's HF account
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Old 10th January 2010
Demon Girl

sureaboutthis is a valued membersureaboutthis is a valued member

This game is fun! It reminds me of TMNT the Arcade or Tifa Tan X2.
Old 10th January 2010
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

the toon pimp forums are really much more geared towards production, we just piss around and write the odd story
Old 10th January 2010
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all

Zeta's a Girl
Old 10th January 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

This game is... pretty good, actually. Once the creator puts out 2.0, I'll definitely check that out as well.

Spoiler
Old 10th January 2010
Tentacle God

Tassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond reputeTassadar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tassadar Send a message via MSN to Tassadar

...............Oh my god it's one of the bad guys from the old Sonic the Hedgehog series from Toon Disney.

Spoiler

Old 10th January 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forumMoT is a favourite of the forum

Aww, I was just about to post this, got beaten. D:

So yeah, this is quite a good game so far, even though its only in develobment.
Tons of potential.
Old 10th January 2010
Tentacle God

Archer is a name known to allArcher is a name known to allArcher is a name known to allArcher is a name known to all

Been watching this awhile myself, certainly straining my fear of downloading games off the internet onto my computer. I might finally break down.
Old 10th January 2010
Demon Girl Master

Bob not very popular

holy crap this game is awesome, i hope the game-over scene is reworked later on, but wow, it's fun, and sexy at the same time!
Old 10th January 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Odd, when I go to the download link, just says 'cannot find web address'.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out the website must have had a hiccup from all the traffic.

Last edited by Mamono Assault Force; 10th January 2010 at 09:38.
Old 11th January 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute

I've been following this game for a while on Hentai foundry. By the time she's finished they'll be three stages, each with different enemies and bosses. I believe she also plans to constantly add new characters even after the game is finished, at the moment she's done Blaze and she's just done Zu from Rockcandy's flashes. She's giving updates fairly randomly on her page on hentaifoundry, including the links to demos. The next one, with the second stage and the two new chars, should be finished soon, and they're be a link from her page when it is.

Also, first post here evar. O:
Old 11th January 2010
Demon Girl Master

Bob not very popular

i hope the game-over screen is changed, i like game over scenes, but the one there currently is weird.
Old 11th January 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, welcome, Kron. Also, I may be wrong, but after stalking her a little on TP's forums, I'm fairly certain it'll be more than three stages. Meaning moar rape!

Also, I've been wanting to state my own review of the game, but didn't want to double post.

Project X, to put it simply, is awesome. A very important thing of note, is that I am not in any real way, a fan of furry sex, and yet I still enjoyed her very well done, and well thought out game, despite that fact. Just as someone else said, it reminded me of a very fun game for the SNES, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which immediately places it as a damn good game in my book. The added hentai only makes it even more awesome.

The graphics may not be the best, but they certainly, at the very least, meet par, while I myself think they are very good. Obviously not meant to be high quality images, given how many sprites Zeta has to make, and how many characters she seems like she'd like to add, meaning she'll have to crank out a lot of sprites, even more as more enemies are implemented. And given that fact, with the added bonus of the graphics looking great already, makes me a happy camper.

The gameplay is much like your typical brawler; Fun, with lots of replay value. With even more replay value added with the content of the sexy scenes of the enemy raping your character. The slight differences of the characters was also well done, in that those small differences between the characters will most likely make you change strategies a little bit. With Zeta, you'll most likely be better off tapping that attack button like crazy, than using her special(except for lined up, or far away enemies). With Amy, I found myself actually adding her hammer attack in as the last hit of her combo, due to the fact that it does amazing damage, has a slightly surprising reach, and how just a single normal combo will net you with another free hammer attack, allowing you to use it over and over again, inflicting the hurt. And Rouge, of course, I mostly used to take advantage of her jumping ability, constantly repositioning her whenever things even looked slightly bad. Although, as Zeta said she'd implement, the ability to move around freely(Rouge has wings, after all) in the air would be a nice thing to have.

The sound is great, and for a few moments, it helped me think that this was made by a large team of professionals, like SEGA themselves. The squishy sounds when your character is being raped, or when they're sucking the hornet's 'needle' cock, and even the sounds of the enemy ejaculating inside them certainly perform the task of arousing the player very efficiently.

Overall, Project X, in my eyes, is actually a hentai game I'd pay for, even if just as a way to thank the creator of it for such a fine piece of work.

And now... To play the demo again...
Old 12th January 2010
Lili

Lila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these partsLila is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Lila

I admit, this took my concept and made it into a better game than I would have been able to make. Well, more rather, had my concept before I knew it already existed. I applaud this genuinely.

Last edited by Lila; 12th January 2010 at 02:47.