The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 12th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Paladox is a name known to allPaladox is a name known to allPaladox is a name known to all
Default The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B10P11 (Updated April 19th, 2014)

Latest Version:

MediaFire (non-zipped) (version 1B10P11): Download Here
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B10P11): Download Here
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B10P11): Download Here

The runtime package you'll need is for VX games. Here's a link: Download Here

Transfer Saved Games: You can copy an old saved game from the game's folder and pop it in the new folder.
(Will not transfer some things and some events might respawn). I don't really suggest this from 1B7 or earlier to 1B8 as you will be missing out on the new intro.

The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss

Seventy years have passed since the War of the Purple Dragon. Peace reigns across the land. The few remaining monsters are content to remain in their dark caves and underground passages. Now, as past threats of evil fade away and become mere legends, dark forces stir in the depths.
War is coming. The six kingdoms are not prepared.

Implemented Features

-Take control of Sienna, a fairy living in seclusion, as she is captured and thrust into The Abyss, A place so Hellish that none have ever escaped.

-Eat, drink, sleep, bathe, and stay warm as enemies inflict wounds, infections, poison and disease. Struggle to survive in the harshest of environments.

-Defeat in the Abyss is not always the end. A large variety of monsters will eagerly rape Sienna if she falls in battle, inflicting trauma, disease, and possibly even pregnancy.

-Give birth to six different fairies (combat allies) and ten different sprites (upgrade-able equipment), then nurse and feed them daily so they will age and grow.

-Monsters die permanently! Kill all enemies in an area and solve the Light Lock to make the next time through a much safer experience.

-A variety of boss fights that often play more like an action mini-game or puzzle. Don't forget to save first! Just one mistake here and these bosses will kill you.

Planned Features

-Choose morality or partake in guilty pleasures. Sienna can be good or bad. The choice is yours.

-The nice choice is not always the best choice. NPCs can sometimes die just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

-At key points in the story you'll make final decisions that will permanently shape Sienna's character,
allowing her to determine all future actions and decisions automatically and without your input.

-Your six fairy children have personalities and battles of their own. At key points during the story you'll need to backtrack with them to discover hidden locations,
events, and even bosses that only they can activate.

Screenshots are somewhat outdated. I will try and update them sometime.
Sceenshot 1
Sceenshot 2
Sceenshot 3
Sceenshot 4
Sceenshot 5

Gameplay Help
Spoiler

Script Credits:
No music change script - Modern Algebra
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39346.0.html

Graphical Credits:
Many sprites taken from VH (Violated Heroine) and modified for use.
Original fairies sprite by Ookie Panda: http://ookiepanda.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html
Others? (will give credit later if I can think of it)

Overall Progress:
Spoiler

1B10P7 Update:
Spoiler

1B10P9 update:
Spoiler

1B10P10 Update:
Spoiler

1B10P10 Update:
Fixed the 2 Abyssians rape event during the "That's Mine" quest (when she loses they now simultaneously rape Sienna in a brutal threesome).

Added animated blood flowers to the larger spots of blood in the game. You can harvest them for a monster blood, leaves, and gardening experience.

Fixed blood spatter on walls (previously you could move up walls that had blood on them. It won't get you anywhere but it's just weird).

Fixed another green rock that was located in The Crypts (in a currently inaccessible area).

Revised a few things in Kendra's palace. You can now loot a couple of the shelves above the barkeep (nobody cares). You can also use the alchemy set that's located there.
Added a lantern refill to the statue/challenge room. You'll be using it often as challenge rooms have no light lock and no lantern refills.
Time passes 37x faster while inside a challenge room (I might reduce it later if that seems too extreme).

Fixed the clothing/escape ability issue (hopefully). When you buy the outfit it now checks your escape ability twice. For some reason it wasn't giving you back the escape ability like it was supposed to.
Taking a nap will also fix escape ability if you have any clothing on. This way you don't have to repurchase the outfit if you saved with 1 agility/escape ability.

Sienna can now study and learn Earth spells.

I replaced the two beds in The Dungeon (levels 4 and 8) with single-use green heal orbs (like those found in the boss rooms).

Taking a nap now costs 60 minutes (instead of 10). In Sienna's room (and only her room) you now have the option of using time instead of ink to save your game.

A new character you meet is going to have a wonky-lookin' walk animation. I'll probably have to work on it off and on for a couple years to get it right, like with the fairy. Of course I did have something to start with when I made the fairy animation so this one could take even longer to get just right... but in the meantime the wonky one will do as a placeholder (or you can assume she has no idea how to walk.. which is actually true).

The goblin merchant's prices now vary more (2 gold for cloth, 3 for wood, 5 for water). He has a limited supply of wood and water. He never runs out of cloth but he keeps most of it in the box, so you'll have to check the box if you want to sell items now.

New vermin type enemies (still in progress...):
They will only appear in combat. They can not inflict wounds or rape Sienna. Hitting them causes no wand damage (nor sprite intervention). Their whole purpose is to help the other monsters.
They must be defeated in order for the primary monsters to be defeated (if a vermin is all that remains when you're defeated then you will still be raped by the primary monster).

Currently there is only vermin for Kobolds, Abyssians, and Ochre Slimes.
Vermin also now feature in the challenge room. The spider statue now functions and will change into a different challenge room after 10 completions. The 2nd challenge room will not change after 10 completions. The 2nd challenge room will not upgrade (yet) after 10 completions.

Warning! The green slimes in The Vinery have a chance of spawning more vermin than the game can handle. Save your game before fighting any green slimes in this build as they could possibly crash your game. This will be fixed in future versions but I forgot to remove them for this version.

Next Update:
Spoiler

Currently working on:
Spoiler

Last edited by Paladox; 24th September 2014 at 09:53.
Old 13th March 2013
Jungle Girl

bechat has just started to contribute
Thumbs up Re: Survival Project: Opinions? [NSFW!] [18+]

The main idea is good but i'd like a fairy with long hair but that just my opinion xD

It's a good start and im sure that would make a very nice game
I enjoy when i play game with Xp system
The art work is really good too

In my opinion fairies arent too loli for this forum ( but im totally new so i dont know )

Good luck mate

Last edited by bechat; 13th March 2013 at 01:34.
Old 13th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Paladox is a name known to allPaladox is a name known to allPaladox is a name known to all
Default Re: Survival Project: Opinions? [NSFW!] [18+]

Can't post? Please see this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24746

The sprite will have hair in a big bun-like do. Maybe I can make the hair better and/or longer later on.
As for the hairstyle in the non-ingame pics.. They are basically made from what I find. xD But in-game styles will probably be rather varied.

If I can figure out an easy way to switch portraits & sprites, then the fairy's hair, hair style, and wing color will change depending on what she eats.

I just finished putting together a game over screen for when you die in bed (after not taking care of yourself).

So far I only have one sex scene but it is animated and has some randomness to it. I have oral done as well, but it is not as random. I'm going to add anal as well (animated with randomness) and have some enemies prefer one over the other, and some will just randomly pick one. Oral will always be the player's choice but I haven't figured out where and how that will happen yet.

Old Stuff from OP:

Older Versions

1B9
Spoiler

1B8
Spoiler

1B7
Spoiler

Really old Alpha Version
Spoiler

Random Drivel
Spoiler

1B9 Additions:
Spoiler

1B10 Additions:
Spoiler

1B10P3:
Spoiler

1B10P5 Update:
Spoiler

1B10P6 Update:
Spoiler

Last edited by Paladox; 10th April 2014 at 23:14.
Old 13th March 2013
Jungle Girl

bechat has just started to contribute

It's that blood on the body ?? Oo
Old 13th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member

First, let me applaud you for beginning a new project. I hope you'll manage to stick it out and make something for us all to enjoy.

That said, your title picture is a mish-mash of different art styles, and it's rather jarring. Until you give us something to play around with, I can't really comment on the gameplay aspects -- all of what you mentioned including could be very fun or horribly irritating, depending on how they're implemented.

Also, faeries are not too loli for this forum (see the thread about Eluku's Fairy Fighting, which was only censored because of an actual loli character added in much later).
Old 14th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Default Re: RPGM VX Survival Project [NSFW!] [18+] (Demo d/l added)

I was going to add the demo download link but need to post 15 times first.

Well I put a coded link in my first post. Will replace with an actual link when I can. Annoyed that I have to post gibberish but whatever. xP
Aaaand... done.

Last edited by Paladox; 14th March 2013 at 09:18.
Old 14th March 2013
Jungle Girl

Klaptrap is new around here

I keep getting the error Script 'Cache' line 80: RGSSError occurred. Failed to create bitmap. Are you sure your scripts are working 100%?
Old 14th March 2013
Mystic Girl

I didn't use any custom scripts. Everything is done using hand-made events.
I just unpacked the game and tried it myself and got the same error. No idea what's wrong.. very frustrating. I'll try and see if I can find out a way to fix it.

Edit: Apparently the file is too big and/or there may be an oversized bitmap. I'll re-upload after I find the culprit. THere's some unused audio I need to delete anyway.

Edit 2: New version uploaded and link updated. Installed and tested it to make sure. Here it is again:
Download Demo

This time there's no RTP included. If you don't have it then you'll need to download it here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Also I found out that my problem was a bunch of image files that the game doesn't even use. I had left my work files in with the game files. Oops.

Last edited by Paladox; 14th March 2013 at 16:01.
Old 18th March 2013
Demon Girl

ProlongedProcrastination is new around here
Default Re: RPGM VX Survival Project [NSFW!] [18+] (Demo updated)

>.> Is that vaginal sex animation from the MoeMoe games? It looks really familiar in style and movement. Is it a placeholder? I might be wrong, I'm not entirely sure, I just wanted to check to see if I was right xD
Old 19th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Yes it's from the "Toilet 2"? game. It actually took me a long time to screenshot each frame from the flash game. xD

I was going to add in the climax as well but there's too many frames to screenshot, so I decided on what you see in the game.

Lately I've been playing VH (violated Heroine), and found the sprite sex to be surprisingly effective despite their simplicity. I've been considering just having most of the sex be sprite sex in the game but I'm not sure. Full screen sex scenes can tend to be overly long which leads to boredom and frustrated button mashing. At least IMO.

I've already made two slime sex sprites. I also like the idea because it adds new content rather than re-using stuff that players like yourself have already seen before.

Also, any opinions on the sexual sounds? I was going for more realistic, softer sex noises (well I need to take out some of her cries, but I mean the squishy sounds anyway). Is realistic better? Or is it better to have loud splashing, squishing, slimy, squirting noises? Or should it depend on the monster?
Old 19th March 2013
Mystic Girl

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb. It looks interesting thus far.
EDIT2: Is there a way to improve your hygiene yet?

Last edited by Twisted1; 19th March 2013 at 21:20.
Old 19th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Thanks.

The demo doesn't have a way to improve hygiene but the next update will. I added a bucket that you can use to wash up with using a bottle of water. The fireplace and warmth will work the same way, and both can be used multiple times a day with just one resource.

Some of the wood sources didn't work properly but the next update should allow you to chop up barrels, logs, etc.. for wood. Hopefully I can eventually replace most of the decorations with harvestable items.

Edit: Also, going to replace the initial char with one that looks more like the one in the intro screen. Green hair and light wings. I'll add more variations later on.
I just didn't much care for the green bun style hair. Made her head look too big

Last edited by Paladox; 19th March 2013 at 22:55.
Old 19th March 2013
Demon Girl

ProlongedProcrastination is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladox View Post
Yes it's from the "Toilet 2"? game. It actually took me a long time to screenshot each frame from the flash game. xD

I was going to add in the climax as well but there's too many frames to screenshot, so I decided on what you see in the game.

Lately I've been playing VH (violated Heroine), and found the sprite sex to be surprisingly effective despite their simplicity. I've been considering just having most of the sex be sprite sex in the game but I'm not sure. Full screen sex scenes can tend to be overly long which leads to boredom and frustrated button mashing. At least IMO.

I've already made two slime sex sprites. I also like the idea because it adds new content rather than re-using stuff that players like yourself have already seen before.

Also, any opinions on the sexual sounds? I was going for more realistic, softer sex noises (well I need to take out some of her cries, but I mean the squishy sounds anyway). Is realistic better? Or is it better to have loud splashing, squishing, slimy, squirting noises? Or should it depend on the monster?
Aha! Well regardless it's awesome you took the time to throw an animation in there. As for the sounds I usually play with the sound off on most games (they usually have odd or kinda disturbing noises) so I can't really comment. But maybe some light slapping/squishing noise accompanied by a youthful moaning? Just a thought.
Old 24th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Mistula no longer a lurker

Hey I'm having issues getting the game running, I haven't had any issues playing similar games did I miss something? Regular errors.
Old 25th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistula View Post
Hey I'm having issues getting the game running, I haven't had any issues playing similar games did I miss something? Regular errors.
If you don't give us anything to work with, we can't help you...