What's new

ACT [kyrieru] Eroico RE115470 RJ115470

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit on 1th May 2013: Just letting you lot know Kyrieru has released his latest game at his blog and it's worth a check up if you enjoy old school platforming and good gameplay.

Seems pretty fun and of course there's a demo at his site so you can try it out yourselves and get a feel for it. Give it a go.

Edit on 20th February 2013: For those who want a description. (Unofficial description)

This is a 2-d platformer RoR style game in where you play a knight/squire traveling during the woods where "way to horny" monster girls seem to lurk. You fend them off with your sword arts, Magic and i'm guessing magical runes that help you traverse the 2-d plane.

To me it's a fun game with a classic SNES feel to it with classic SNES difficulty. I say give it a shot and if you find any bugs be sure to let Kyrieru know.

Edit on January 16 2017: For those that somehow miss the thread there's now a Eroico Revision by the man himself. Go to this thread to read on it. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30148

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Eroico -Develouped by kyrieru-

It's a Christmas miracle! I thought Kyrieru was going to go bald before releasing a demo. Looking forward to the finished product.

Asshole comment deserves asshole rep
Really? A joke is now an "asshole comment?" How thin-skinned are you? Or do you really think I don't like bald people? I'd love Kyrieru even if he was bald! You have a problem, good sir.

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just letting you lot know Kyrieru has released a demo on his latest game at his blog and it's worth a check up.

Seems pretty fun and of course it's just a demo so things may be changed and alter for the final release.

Edit: For those who want a description. (Unofficial description)

This is a 2-d platformer RoR style game in where you play a male knight/squire traveling during the woods where way to horny of monsters seem to lurk. You fend them off with your sword arts, Magic and i'm guessing magical runes that help you traverse the 2-d plane.

To me it's a fun game with a classic SNES feel to it with classic SNES difficulty. I say give it a shot and if you find any bugs be sure to let Kyrieru know.
Ill pass.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a Christmas miracle! I thought Kyrieru was going to go bald before releasing a demo. Looking forward to the finished product.
I thought He will go to Super Saiyan IX , before releasing the demo

Anyway gonna check it out
Was it worth to wait months for this

OP
Vossryn

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ill pass.

Please do, Personally it's a breath of fresh air to me. Plus reminds me of monster girl quest.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wish you had more hearts. Being healed for 1/8th of a heart when getting a health pickup kinda makes me sad.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wish you had more hearts. Being healed for 1/8th of a heart when getting a health pickup kinda makes me sad.
Yep. Some attacks are worth more than others, too. The jumping bouncing slash is really good. Adventure of Link downward slash... not so much. Controls sometimes go non-responsive. Probably an input lag issue.

Ill pass.
You don't like good things.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone one willing to mirror this on Mediafire? I can't download it. :(

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Ill pass.
I will as well.

A male PC in an H-Game just isn't my cup of tea. But I'm sure others will have plenty of fun, if it's anything like Kurovadis quality-wise.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

original poster, you might want to clarify that the male character is being assaulted by horny -GIRLS- since that's what's turning a lot of the people off, also, i'm thoroughly enjoying this! <3!

R

Ryka

Texas, if this doesn't match your fetish, saying NOTHING is a lot more dignifying to the game maker than saying you'll pass on it. You are rude.

Anyway, will there be a chance of impregnating the enemy for a game over if you are reverse ravaged too much? NO games do that. You'll be the first H-Game maker to do that.

OP
Vossryn

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will as well.

A male PC in an H-Game just isn't my cup of tea. But I'm sure others will have plenty of fun, if it's anything like Kurovadis quality-wise.
I think it has potential. Though currently it's hard as hell when playing on the keyboard.

original poster, you might want to clarify that the male character is being assaulted by horny -GIRLS- since that's what's turning a lot of the people off, also, i'm thoroughly enjoying this! <3!
Consider it done.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yep. Some attacks are worth more than others, too. The jumping bouncing slash is really good. Adventure of Link downward slash... not so much. Controls sometimes go non-responsive. Probably an input lag issue.
I've actually gotten used to making that downward impale move part of my combo for quickly getting rid of the cat girls. I noticed that so long as I hit them with the blade, and not my foot, then it actually hits them. Takes a bit of getting used to.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

none of the keys do anything for me, i cant get past the menu

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I liked his first game but a male protagonist in a RoR is just not my thing. Why would you run? your a man why wouldnt you just have sex with everything. just doesnt make sense to me :/ I hope the rest of you enjoy it. this is just my personal opinion i have nothing against the creator or this new direction he is making his games.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Texas, if this doesn't match your fetish, saying NOTHING is a lot more dignifying to the game maker than saying you'll pass on it. You are rude.
No, it's not. Where did you get that idea?
Stating your opinion is never rude if it doesn't include demands and/or insults.

If you plan to make a living out of your games like Kyrieru does, more people to like your game = more money. And if it includes fetishes/settings which turn some people "off" or don't interest them, it's beneficial for both the creator and the fans if the creator gets informed of this.
So saying "I don't like this because x" is totally fine.

In my case I get a lot of those messages as well, but I don't give a shit cause I don't want to live from my gamemaking. :D

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it's not. Where did you get that idea?
Stating your opinion is never rude if it doesn't include demands and/or insults.

If you plan to make a living out of your games like Kyrieru does, more people to like your game = more money. And if it includes fetishes/settings which turn some people "off" or don't interest them, it's beneficial for both the creator and the fans if the creator gets informed of this.
So saying "I don't like this because x" is totally fine.

In my case I get a lot of those messages as well, but I don't give a shit cause I don't want to live from my gamemaking. :D
I do, but I'm of the kuroneko school of making games i want to make and hoping they sell, the hentai would be better anyway, drawing what you enjoy would increase the level of erotica :)

OP
Vossryn

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked his first game but a male protagonist in a RoR is just not my thing. Why would you run? your a man why wouldnt you just have sex with everything. just doesnt make sense to me :/ I hope the rest of you enjoy it. this is just my personal opinion i have nothing against the creator or this new direction he is making his games.
Okay this fake logic always hurt my head. Not every man is going to just jump the pink bat cave at a moments notice. Not to mention the humiliation of the whole situation of being screwed like that.

Edit: screw it it's your opinion not making a rant on this, bwaha. Just going to toss around despite the situation. Not all men are sex crazed Nymphos. Hmm...wonder if there's some irony of me stating that in a hentai forum....kind of funny when I think on it.

Last edited: