The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 17th February 2013
Demon Girl Pro

dijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of light
Default BioQueen

Here's a game called BioQueen that was just released and is somewhat decent. http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ110047.html

You basically walk down a corridor with A and D (or arrow keys) and shoot the coming enemies with your mouse. It's best to aim for head shots. When raped you have to push the right arrow keys and after you get them all press right or left to chose which side she gets thrown to, otherwise she will get chain raped.

Just a tip to get full screen, when I maximize the flash the game doesn't maximize with it so what you have to do is zoom in and then zoom back out and you'll have full screen.

One more thing, when you lose you can do another game by spawning creatures to see how long you can make her get chain raped.
Old 17th February 2013
Demon Girl Master

jur07dbe no longer a lurker
Default Re: BioQueen

ugh.. tried to buy it but dlsite didnt like any of my credit cards. Oh well lets hope it gets t othe english dlsite then
Old 17th February 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Spider no longer a lurker

the game seems to be uploaded on hentai4daily
Old 17th February 2013
Jungle Girl

Skylive is a valued memberSkylive is a valued member

Here, fresh mediafire link

wwwdotmediafiredotcom/?8a21sw7c6fodhh8
Old 17th February 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Favorite animation is the green zombie and the little ghost guy with the whole mind control thing. Sexy ass shit right there. Great animations in all just wish there was more hehe.
Old 17th February 2013
Jungle Girl

lastmatter has just started to contribute

The game seems to only show a black screen for me. Loading it using chrome.

How do you guys managed to get it playing?
Old 17th February 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmatter View Post
The game seems to only show a black screen for me. Loading it using chrome.

How do you guys managed to get it playing?
umm...Adobe Flash Player.
Old 17th February 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

So I played the first level, got swarmed to by an endless amount of enemies till I died,then somehow unlocked everything. Anyone else have this happen?
Old 17th February 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Sath is a valued memberSath is a valued member

Was going to spend real money on this but Japanese DL site doesn't like my card, and I can't seem to find it on the English portal. Pity.
Old 17th February 2013
Jungle Girl

lastmatter has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
umm...Adobe Flash Player.
adobe flash player is a plugin included in most browsers. Are you saying you need a software dedicated to runing flash files for this game?
Old 18th February 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

You have to rush pretty quick through the levels. If you beat a grapple, don't escape immediately, wait a bit for a gap. Pretty easy once ya get the hang of it. Game wasn't fantastic, but the H was good and gameplay worked (cept for some inaccuracies with the firing)

Did they make other games? I'd like to know if this is one of their earliest attempts. If so, I'm excited about what they'll do.
Old 18th February 2013
Formerly Havokor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmatter View Post
adobe flash player is a plugin included in most browsers. Are you saying you need a software dedicated to runing flash files for this game?
Might as well try it. I've used adobe stand alone players for a few years now and barely ever have a problem with it.

Didn't have to do anything to play this game...no japanese locale or anything like that.
Old 18th February 2013
Demon Girl Master

ombre vengeresse is infamous around these parts

The animation stage H is good, but the gameplay is poor. Destroy multiple enemies is too difficult, To dodge it is worse.
Old 18th February 2013
Formerly Havokor

"For both stating the obvious and not knowing what you're actually talking about. Next time you want to try be helpful, make sure what you're saying is actually helpful first."

lol...negreps never fail to crack me up. Keep em coming kiddos. As for the comment, I wasn't trying to be helpful. He asked what we used to make it work, I simply replied what I use.

*Also, stating the obvious but yet not knowing what I'm talking about is a bit of a contradictory statement, yes?

Last edited by Vinceras; 18th February 2013 at 03:11.
Old 18th February 2013
Demon Girl Pro

dijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of lightdijitz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
"For both stating the obvious and not knowing what you're actually talking about. Next time you want to try be helpful, make sure what you're saying is actually helpful first."

lol...negreps never fail to crack me up. Keep em coming kiddos. As for the comment, I wasn't trying to be helpful. He asked what we used to make it work, I simply replied what I use.

*Also, stating the obvious but yet not knowing what I'm talking about is a bit of a contradictory statement, yes?
I always assumed most people used the standalone player, because the browser causes more slowdowns than the standalone. Only thing is that finding the standalone is always a hassle. Maybe he's just embarrassed.