The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 29th August 2012
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute
Default [Abandoned] Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

Succubus' Battle: Act II

Not really a game yet, according to Gorepete.
Mostly just control scheme and combat revamping, as well as tune ups to weapons, armord, skills, enemies, etc.
Complain in his thread on LoK forums now if there's something you didn't like about Act I.

Act II LoK thread: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=2630

Act I ULMF thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16641
Act I LoK thread: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1241

Updates:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorepete
9/14
- starting building mechanics for troop movement and turn based game portion

9/11
- added new summon mechanic
-- instead of playing as the summoned character, they will just show up and aid you in various ways
-- taking damage will build ragebar; when full, you can call your summon
-- right now only Bridgette works
- been asset cleaning, nothing you will really notice
- removed temporary fore and backgrounds

8/28
- fixed a bug where you could active abilities without one in slot
- fixed a bug where empower wouldn't give a bonus when used in the air
- added a death animation to the Lashers
- added an elite with regen, seduce and stun mechanics
- added in weapons and armor selections
- rebuilt and added in statistics and associated mechanics
Thanks to Minerve for pointing this out.

Spoiler

Last edited by Kusanagi; 26th February 2013 at 19:41.
Old 30th August 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

I didn't even know they finished the first game.

"Oh Godfather, I don't know what to do..." - Johnny Fontane
"YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!" - Don Corleone

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.
Old 30th August 2012
Demon Girl

Rrazz has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofWind View Post
I didn't even know they finished the first game.
Only recently if memory serves, about a month at best.

Haven't finished it myself, constantly raging due to control issues >.<
Old 31st August 2012
Tentacle God

Minerve is a valued memberMinerve is a valued member

I cannot finish the first one too 'cos it runs to fast on my computer Oo - and I am too lazy to change that.

But yep, I liked the first one it's why I was lookin' for the second ^^
Old 13th September 2012
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

New summon mechanic. Take damage to gain rage, which you need a full bar of to activate summons.

Spoiler
Old 15th September 2012
Chief Nippleseer

LOL 2 DAYS.

He's testing out a turn-based battle mechanic, which would be added on with the current gameplay, I believe, rather than changing the gameplay to only turn-based.

Spoiler
Old 15th September 2012
Tentacle God

super_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forum

H-game in development with no H yet but turn based combat is being added in addition to the already in place side-scrolling?
Old 17th September 2012
Jungle Girl

Gorepete is a valued memberGorepete is a valued member

Is that a good ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff or bad one?
Old 18th September 2012
Demon Girl

sniff3005 is a lurker

idk most people don't use that FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU meme as a good thing. I don't think he likes the idea. Me personally I trust you gore I enjoyed the last one immensely.
Old 18th September 2012
Tentacle God

Minerve is a valued memberMinerve is a valued member

Certainly not a good one... Maybe it's neither a good notr a bad: I was myself kinda disappointed when I saw that - actually I was disappointed when I didn't get how to win the "chess-like".

But I think that what he means is that there ain't H-content yet while everyone is waiting for this. I cannot agree as I don't like Hentaļ - don't ask why I'm here, it's a long story - but it's true that I would like to have more fights and content in the game.

Otherwise, as said Sniff: you've done a pretty nice job on the first part, we're expecting the same but doing the best needs time, so we'll give ya
Old 18th September 2012
Tentacle God

super_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forum

It's a frustrated one, though please do take it with a grain of salt, I understand it makes far more sense to work on mechanics and code before hentai from a design standpoint.
Old 7th November 2012
Jungle Girl

Khazuma has just started to contribute

Little bit of a necro here, but for those who might not have checked in at the LoK thread for this, Gorepete said this game's on hold for the time being. Something about working on another game that goes back to his/her roots. Not sure what that means myself, as SnT was my introduction to Gorepete's work.
Old 17th February 2013
Chief Nippleseer

And here is that game he switched to: http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum...t=3056&cache=1

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21939

Spoiler
Old 27th February 2013
Demon Girl

Rat-attack is a lurker
Default Re: [Abandoned] Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

Well he's given up and gone into retirement due to it being too much like work instead of being fun so now he's just helping out with making games.
This explains it better : http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum...t=3131&cache=1