What's new

ADV [gorepete] Malicia: Dark Heroine! (Abandoned game)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
EDIT:

Can't fault him for not wanting to work on this anymore, but... damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Malicia: Dark Heroine!

Everything is pretty slow. Walk slow, menus in combat are slow. Only in alpha, yes, but this needs to change or too tedious to play for long periods.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything is pretty slow. Walk slow, menus in combat are slow. Only in alpha, yes, but this needs to change or too tedious to play for long periods.
The thread which he linked to has already broached this subject multiple times. If you ever played his last game during the development he made changes quite often to fix these very kind of issues.

Menus he already said he was working on, and originally he was going to make one of the girls give a movement speed boost but after everyone pointed out that everyone would only play the one girl I think he said he was going to overhaul that as well.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I couldn't switch girls.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I couldn't switch girls.
Once you capture the druid you go back to your home, find her in the bottom right corner and press E. Then a menu pops up and the first option is switch.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, that much I could do. That's how I even figured out there was a switching element. But I captured more girls and wasn't sure how to switch. No combination of the keys specified seemed to bring up a menu in which I could switch girls on the go, and going back to the cave only gave me the dark heroine, who I couldn't switch back to either.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haha, that much I could do. That's how I even figured out there was a switching element. But I captured more girls and wasn't sure how to switch. No combination of the keys specified seemed to bring up a menu in which I could switch girls on the go, and going back to the cave only gave me the dark heroine, who I couldn't switch back to either.
I don't know maybe thats were the code craps itself.

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to buy the brothel from the shop which is in the lair on the top right (green like light in what I assume to be a well) which then opens up the door, the first girl you get should be in the main entrance when you switch to another girl at the spot you first switched to her.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, I read that some things in it didnt work, so I just never bought it. Got all of the girls anyway. Then, like an idiot, I was trying to look on the pages for information on how to switch girls when I clicked on page 2 and quickly remembered, "...goddamnit, the game was on the first page."

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I read that some things in it didnt work, so I just never bought it. Got all of the girls anyway. Then, like an idiot, I was trying to look on the pages for information on how to switch girls when I clicked on page 2 and quickly remembered, "...goddamnit, the game was on the first page."
lol, I know that feel
one hell of a new game

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks really interesting and has my interest and will be keeping an eye on it for sure.

W

Wolf624

This looks really interesting and has my interest and will be keeping an eye on it for sure.
Gorepete said:
I got bored working on Malicia, so I thought about it, and after 3 years this has become more "workish" than "funish". So I quit!
He isn't working on Malicia anymore.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Abandoned] Malicia: Dark Heroine!

Or anything else, for that matter. Damn shame to see him quitting out of nowhere like that, but not much to be done about it.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

gorepete quits a project? no way ! what a surprise.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is an update, a version 4.
Its just a try for something apparently, sadly i only played version 1 so far and missed out on the other two. I cant find the previous version and from the comment i can extract that it was an actual game (the current version is just a test fight).
Can anyone upload the previous version? ^^