The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 4th July 2011
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Succubus' Battle

You play a Succubus who has been banished for trying to overthrow the Lord of Hell, your father. Now you must find a way back home.
Problem is, it won't be that easy. Monsters, siblings, and who knows what else stand in your path.
Of course, you ARE a Succubus.....

http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1241

Updates:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorepete
8/10
- Fixed a bug where the game would lock up after certain dialogue
- Decreased the number of wasps required to spawn the elite

7/2
- FINISHED.... sort of.
- I will still do tweaks / bug reports

6/17
- quick patch to add quality setting buttons
-- found on title screen and in-game menu (key customizer)
As far as I can tell, the game is complete. Only thing he's doing with it now is bug-bustin'. If he comes out and says he'll be adding more content, I'll change the tag back to [Incomplete].

OLD STUFF
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Kusanagi; 30th August 2012 at 00:06. Reason: UPDATE HERP DERP
Old 4th July 2011
Demon Girl Pro

GoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: RUSH!

Is there futa in this? I want to avoid using anymore brain-bleach for today...
Old 4th July 2011
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

Nah. Just zerg rape, and Tracer in the second level, whatever those are
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Old 4th July 2011
Jungle Girl

viper2003923 not very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Nah. Just zerg rape, and Tracer in the second level, whatever those are
tracer is from samus

Trace
Old 4th July 2011
Tentacle God

Location: In a dark cave off the coast of Japan, training Tentacle Monsters
Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Luppikun

Meh. I hate the control scheme. You can't dodge unless you masturbate, which takes too long to get up enough lust. So you get raped by EVERYTHING...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler
Old 4th July 2011
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luppikun View Post
Meh. I hate the control scheme. You can't dodge unless you masturbate, which takes too long to get up enough lust. So you get raped by EVERYTHING...
While I agree that the control scheme takes getting used to..... the game is pretty damned easy once you figure it out.
Only difficult part is getting into the habit of noticing the flying enemies quick enough to stop masturbating and either duck (which, btw, is how you dodge the air enemies WITHOUT MASTURBATING) or attack.

Also: You can attack while ducking.

PROTIP: Depending on whether you want to fuck or kill the boss, you can either sex up two Zerglings and a Hydra and kill the rest, or vice-versa.
PROTIP2: Only takes about half a bar of lust to seduce a zergling. And, after the scene ends, you get full lust/life.

Spoiler
Old 4th July 2011
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
While I agree that the control scheme takes getting used to..... the game is pretty damned easy once you figure it out.
Only difficult part is getting into the habit of noticing the flying enemies quick enough to stop masturbating and either duck (which, btw, is how you dodge the air enemies WITHOUT MASTURBATING) or attack.
FREAKING THIS. Srsly, that's exactly what I was thinking about posting, and I refreshed the thread to see your post, lol...

Could be good. Needs to work on the feet of the model, though, imo.
Old 4th July 2011
The User Formerly Known as Hooker

Hentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond reputeHentaispider has a reputation beyond repute

The game is way too hard to figure out and you shouldn't have to read 200+ posts to do so.

Don't read the following if you're interested in challenge(because Kusanagi is right, it is pretty easy once you figure out what to do. Personally I think that's the wrong way to do things.)
Spoiler

Haven't figured out how to deal with the boss, yet. Any hints for that?

My poems and other stuff(mostly) in a single place

For truly it is written, RTFM.
Old 4th July 2011
Mystic Girl

Boss took me a while to figure out, but here:

Spoiler
Old 4th July 2011
Mystic Girl

AngelKara no longer a lurker

Damn ninja'd...
Any posts made after 10:00 PM EST are brought to you by alcohol.

Any posts made after 11:00 PM EST are brought to you by Sleep Deprivation.

Any posts made any other time are most likely brought to you by boredom.

Love her or hate her you can't stop watching~Kind0fl0st.

She's like a trainwreck. With breasts... Nice ones too ~Argumentative_psychopath.
Old 4th July 2011
Jungle Girl

davejohnson has just started to contribute

LOVE this game! Great animations, straightforward gameplay, and it runs smoothly.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Old 4th July 2011
Grim Reaper

censuur is a name known to allcensuur is a name known to allcensuur is a name known to allcensuur is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by davejohnson View Post
LOVE this game! Great animations, straightforward gameplay, and it runs smoothly.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Is this supposed to be sarcastic? o_O

Animations are the only thing I could consider to be remotely good about this, the gameplay is the least straightforward I've seen in a long time and it constantly glitches out making it hard to call "smooth" either >_>
Old 4th July 2011
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a very popular memberFruitSmoothie is a very popular memberFruitSmoothie is a very popular memberFruitSmoothie is a very popular memberFruitSmoothie is a very popular memberFruitSmoothie is a very popular member

Hi there, you're playing a LoK fanmade WORK IN PROGRESS game.
Old 4th July 2011
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by censuur View Post
Is this supposed to be sarcastic? o_O

Animations are the only thing I could consider to be remotely good about this, the gameplay is the least straightforward I've seen in a long time and it constantly glitches out making it hard to call "smooth" either >_>
Really? I had absolutely no trouble whatsoever, save for figure out what I was supposed to do on the boss fight...

EDIT: Except on level two, but that's unfinished.
Old 4th July 2011
Chief Nippleseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentaispider View Post
The game is way too hard to figure out and you shouldn't have to read 200+ posts to do so.

Don't read the following if you're interested in challenge(because Kusanagi is right, it is pretty easy once you figure out what to do. Personally I think that's the wrong way to do things.)
Spoiler

Haven't figured out how to deal with the boss, yet. Any hints for that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted1 View Post
Boss took me a while to figure out, but here:

Spoiler
Huh.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Tags
gorepete, legend of krystal, sakyubasu no tatakai