What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] ハンターズエッジ RJ096996

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see noone very care about this month fresh Shinn sann game. Well... here fresh information -

Game release will be on a 04/30, lower some fresh img -

But i didn't understand one part, PC version will out att he same time or no.... I need some time for a current translate his last message. Mainly this is android /Iphone versions of a game. But, PC must out in the same time, about month - two ago he write that want made PC version too.
And last but not list, new fighting game will out on a C82. Super streap Vs battle slave. This information out month ago, so thisi snot a 1-st april joke. I didn't post because this this already here... but no. Damn lazy faggs.

about 1-2h i update this message with current information about PC version of a game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultra brutal action game is to manipulate the way Ryona It is done!
Be raped by monsters, from erotic techniques, such as to be accused of tentacles,
Through the uterus in two equal parts, in Cock, will provide a pattern to do a number of techniques, such as skeletal Gloucester mackerel with mucus in the fold.

Includes a mode freely blame the heroine with a monster.
Defeat the heroine in cooperation with fellow monster!

Exhilarating action with simple operation!
Easy Mode also provides strength to recover the game automatically for weak people.

※ Please confirm with the trial version always works.
If it does not move in, 7 Vista, please try the following method.
Add the "Microsoft IME" in Japanese → adding of services that are configured and installed right click → → Language bar.
Then, change to "Microsoft IME" the language of the provision.

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hlvi6d   - File Size: 78.63MB
Have fun with this game and I can up it to another file hoster if requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Looks both legit,and interesting. Thank you for this! Looking forward to that Battle Slave vs. Super Strip Fighter

OP
C

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mistaked, he not made Android version, so simple only Iphone. about Pc version he DIDN'T say any single word about " when PC version out" but Iphone version out 04/30.
Only PC versionwill be guro guro.

I send message to a last shinnsann message, probable he answer in a next update, about a PC version.

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hopefully there's a guro-free PC version. At least with battle slave vs strip fighter the guro can be avoided.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

kinda wish for more guro and more sex. thanks for the update though :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

No demo for the latest game?

They should make more like SSFIV

It looks like they might be trying a spin at Street Fighter X Tekken

OP
C

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

il||li (つω-`。) yeah sure, "demo"
At last read Sinnさん、 message...

Shinnさん、 was sick, two weeks, because of this game didn't finished. and 04/30 he sale a trial version for a choosen 50-x people on a last doujinn / figure festival.

Main game out in this month, 多分w

Yeah they. should made. How retarded can be user...∞か・・・・

And last but not list, new fighting game will out on a C82. Super streap Vs battle slave.
how about read my message on a prew. page? Or official site.

____
>> spaminator

First, read this → 

After this , please visit this page.

おらり。​

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New stuff on the site basically says their new game will be registered on DLsite this week, which I hope means for sale as well.
The "Hunter's H" game, right? Well there's demo of it on the dl site.

Haven't tried it yet, but hope it's good.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The "Hunter's H" game, right? Well there's demo of it on the dl site.

Haven't tried it yet, but hope it's good.
The demo is very short but it looks and feels awesome.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo shows that the new game has some decent potential. The gameplay reminds me a bit of Queen's Axe. The heroine has a good variety of attacks and speical attacks. All of the enemies in the demo can rape her (tap buttons to escape), and the boss's rape move deals a lot of damage.

A small guro warning: being killed during the rape move results in a rather violent and bloody demise for our heroine. (It's not as gory as some games I've played recently like Splatter School or Vosmug's Prisonkage, but it did catch me a little bit by suprise.)

Note: I'm not sure what happens if she dies to a normal attack. The enemies in the demo have such weak regular atacks that I have yet to be killed by one.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Not bad. Liking the rape animations so far although I hope they don't all end in death. Would like to see some orgasms thrown in there too lol.

For kicks I tried to get a sneak preview (like I've done for fairy fighting in the past) of the other monsters by changing the filenames of the .player files but apparently they're just placeholders. Atleast the slime one I tried before I had to go to work yielded nothing spawning in the place of the lion and goblin.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

for some reason i cant right click on the exe..... as in it wont load and the folder itself stops responding, anyone got a clue why?

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but it did catch me a little bit by suprise.
Really? Hmm... You must not play many StudioS games then. (Edit) Disregard. I missed your earlier post about their games haha.
That was the part I was looking forward to!

for some reason i cant right click on the exe..... as in it wont load and the folder itself stops responding, anyone got a clue why?
Maybe a corrupted download? I'm sure you unpacked it in Japanese settings right?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really a fan of the death scenes. But thats how this group works.

This is why I love Super Strip Fighter IV.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

yea i usually run it in browser cuz everything works that way but this one thing wont let me right click on it.....

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm in love. would be nice if they didn't just rape you to death a full HP bar is kind of silly, but I can live with it. this game diffidently caters to sexually side and violent side. I'd buy it if it wasn't on the DLsite.

OP
C

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After about 3-4 weeks, it's out here.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hunters H is out on DLsite now :D

Last edited:

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want buy it, but how ? Its all in japanese in DLsite, i dont understand anything ! Jiiiizus penis.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made it to the part to register on the site but... I'm not giving that site my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.