What's new

ACT [kagahuri] Hanamaru

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
current version (I think):
This flash game was uploaded before, but the thread died when it was only version 0.04. Right now the updates are still happening and it is currently 0.20. It seems to feature a lot of ryona,vore, and guro, but there are 2 hentai scenes that I know of, maybe more.
Controls:
z - jump
x - use item
spaaaaace - item selection
up arrow - attack (damage is in percentage, get to 100%)
down - crouch/pick up items
left/right - movement
down+z sort of a flying tackle, good to get longer jumps
down+up - attack and slide forward
In-depth guide for hentai scenes
there are two hentai scenes that i have found. In v0.14, the enemy in this picture will latch on to you, then rape the character when its heart status thing reaches 100. Only problem is that i can no longer find this enemy in v0.16 if you find it in an area let me know.

Next in the much further parts of the levels, you may encounter a large bear which when befriended, picks up the character and runs off. almost always my character falls off, so i do not know if this is important, what i do know is that if the characters clothes have been torn off to some extent, it rapes her ( well it might be dry-humping idk...) then tries to carry her off if her stamina reaches zero, but still drops her(the yellow flower symbol next to health is stamina).

Apples restore 10% HP which is generally 10 health. Sometimes the apple is a poison one, no way to tell but it does about 40 dmg over time. It also restores 10 stamina. Grapes restore 40 health, leaves restore stamina.

Some enemie's attacks rip of the character's clothing. This in my opinion makes the sexy scenes sexier, and may trigger hentai scenes. The enemy that is like some plant girl or something has a leaf attack that rips clothing, but high damage. Some plants have a monster inside that does relatively low damage, but hits repeatedly, good for ripping the clothing off. attacking the monster will make it drop 3 apples that are never poison. Infinite health.

This is my first post, woops dee doo. Also, I do not read japanese, so I know very little about the game's story and whatnot.
The author's Blog:
Also, if the moderators find anything wrong with this post, sorry in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hanamaru

nope, the v0.16 update came out a couple days ago, check the blog.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow such a charming character :( My heart breaks every time she dies >.< tooo cute

pretty fun gameplay too, although i'm having a tough time timing my items... don't quite like the button layout lol

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly, I loved the original one a lot, so I'm okay with making a new thread about this if it'll attract more attention for it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, it's been a long time since I've seen this one...last time I checked I could of sworn the creator's site had died off but seems like he made a new one?

I lost the link to the guy's blog a long time ago so I haven't been able to keep track of this one @_@.

I was hoping the creator had updated that game(the game with the girl with the long white hair which used an rpg system) but seems like it hasn't budged at all since last year...

Edit:Seems like the creator's main focus is still on Hanamaru, so the Elizabeth game is still going to be delayed for quite a while.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So from what I'm seeing, there seems to be a password we can input for the entire CG set. At the main menu, the third option (It's the green one) brings you to the options, where on the bottom, there'll be a spot to input a password and contains the word "CG" in the section.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh god... This game...
If it is as rage-inducing as I remember they are gonna have to lock me up for sure.

Its Ryona, its well made, and its addictive. Those bastards know how to get me every time.

Edit: After playing it I have two main problems.

1. I keep having to right click and select "play" or I am stuck on a blank black screen (Flash player is up to date).
2. No level select?!?! How am I ever going to be able to put this game down?!?! I get decently far and one little slip off a cliff sends me to the beginning all over again. Its like Im back to 80's gaming! Is there an item that gives you a continue or extra life? SOLVED?: I guess if I hit space at the main menu it allows me to continue?

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why must the poison stay and reapply itself when you change screens? T_T;;

Forced to go back to the beginning because the poison keep killing me and there is no more restoring item nearby... Think I now officially have a phobia of apple

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've found that if you keep right clicking and selecting forward, after going through a number of white/black screens, gameplay will eventually continue but with your "circley things collected" meter maxed out. Don't know what they do, though.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone discovered any H-scene in this version?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You get beaten to death by most of the stuff...have yet to see any vore or h-scenes at all other than in the .swf files. Just ryona that I've seen.

OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, if you travel to a certain area, (two ive found) There is a large bear. If you get most of hana's clothing ripped off, the bear will rape her once tamed. No H-scenes until you tame it and lose all clothing.

Also now that darkfire approves this post I am willing to spend more time posting info.

Also I cannot read japanese for shats, so the blog doesnt help me much.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From what I can decipher using only Google translate, its seem as if there are no accessible CGs at this time. Also there's something about a threesome rape scene with some thieves but I haven't seen them in the game yet (may not be implemented). There are some nice pictures in the blog though.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Darn, won't be able to try this one out because I'm in China and most japanese websites don't work here. Judging from the screenshots, I'd say this game looks fun.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...y do i feel like they took out the h scenes

EDIT: y the heck firefox posted twice... anyways. Is it possible to save? i hav startin all over again. and also anyone realise when u start, if u go left in stead of right u get into a boss fight but quickly gives up for som odd reason

EDit 2: dammit i swear this stage is impossible. U need an item to use the webs as a trampoline and it lasts for 3 jumps. I failed it and the item doesnt respawn...so im practically stuck there

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

an item to use the webs as a trampoline
oO;; I thought you needed to jump and get skewered by one of those annoying swordbird fellaw ( I some time use them to travel farther, but painfully ^^;; )

OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, should I post any pictures of the H-scenes? Be aware, there isnt really any naughty bits showing.

Edit: 1.7 is out! Not sure what changed yet.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Courtesy of Google Translate.
ver0.17
I see the thorns and the spider will come out that little has changed anyway Leave ver0.16 and fix it up .

So no major changes. Just fixing it up.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oO;; I thought you needed to jump and get skewered by one of those annoying swordbird fellaw ( I some time use them to travel farther, but painfully ^^;; )
well i also tried doing that too but i cant jump that high to get level with the spot i wanna land. and the higherplatform on the left is way to far...so how did u do it with the birds