What's new

ACT [kagahuri] Hanamaru

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hanamaru

well i also tried doing that too but i cant jump that high to get level with the spot i wanna land. and the higherplatform on the left is way to far...so how did u do it with the birds
Sorry if my message was misleading, never actually succeeded yet. But I presume by first jumping forward, then getting skewered and finally using the four jump branch thingy item, it might be possible. The webs actually look more like a part of the background then anything else to me...

Also it might be possible that jumping this gap is currently impossible until the next update ^^;;

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

im pretty sure there is still more cause i actually managed to bounce on the webs for 3 times only then the item effect wears off. I think u hav to get pass it in one go no 2nd tries T.T, unless mayb go bac a map and grab the jumping thingy that the plant girl gives u. Btw i stil cant find any h content

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Indeed. It looks like a new area was added.

Also they said this:
"This trial is finished because it simply ask them to play the course during production yet" -Google Translate

I believe this means that they are not going to be releasing any more demos until the final product is released.

OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure if I reached the end of the parts he finished or if I am doing something wrong, I ended up in this corridor being followed by a boss, this giant grey blob that did 20 dmg per hit, when I get to the end I cant pass this invisible wall, and there is a message, but I cannot read it. Can anyone find out what it means?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Probably something along the lines of "you can't pass...kill the boss". It's not different than the other boss. You have to kill him to get past him.

OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been a while since I posted here, many updates have passed, I kind of lost interest because I couldn't read japanese and thus had no idea of what was happening in game. It seems the menu section featuring the CGs is open, but it probably requires something. Anyone help me out with the password to the CG? Also it seems Hana can obtain a swimsuit.

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys can u give me the right link to download the game?

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

trying to get that pass to, ive look all over his blog website noting i saw a set of cg for sell but that was long ago and not working link.