What's new

VN/TEXT [ZyX] Lightning Warrior Raidy / Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy / 雷の戦士ライディ

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Edit:

Uploaded 100% completion save, by request.

I have the full versions for TWR in English, and TWR2 in Japanese (As G-collections still hasn't finished translating, despite the fact that they were projected to last December.

Raidy is a dungeon-crawl type game with random encounters and RPG combat. You play Raidy, progressing through levels of a tower. Each floor has three randomly encountered monsters, all of which are monster-girls of some sort. If you beat them, you get an ecchi image of them. Here's an example of the wolverine-girl on the first floor:

And when you beat her:

At the end of each level, there is a boss. Getting beaten by her will result in an H-scene where she rapes/tortures Raidy before a game-over, beating her will result in an H-scene where Raidy rapes/tortures her for information and progression. Basically a win-win situation. The unlockable CG comes from both of these events, so standard procedure is to save before entering the final room and do both before continuing on.

All enemies are female in gender. Also, both games have full voice-acting in Japanese, moans and screams included. There are a few scenes between the games where a male partner will get an H-scene as well, but I don't think any of them were enemies you fought in the RPG style combat. There is also a tentacle rape boss in the first one, and one or two in the second.

Here is some example CG of the first boss:

Fighting whip-wolf-girl

Raidy's getting-raped scene

Raidy's rape scene

Each boss has a particular fetish, and all of them seem to love bondage.
1st floor: whip
2nd floor: tentacle staff
3rd floor: candle play
4th floor: enemas
5th floor: wooden horse
6th floor: ??????

In all, both are great for people who love kinky torture like dripping candle wax, bondage, tentacle rape, and well-drawn hentai girls. The RPG style elements are unpolished but add a level of play beyond click-and-read. You WILL have to grind levels before facing the floor's boss, and before progressing to the next level. There is a fair amount of running back and forth to get random encounters to train your level. But for me, even though I absolutely despise repetitive tasks such as farming or grinding, the end result was worth it.

The second one is more of the same, with more floors, more bosses, more extra H-scenes, more items, more everything. Unfortunately, it's all in Japanese.
I have both full games, Raidy I in English and Raidy II in Japanese, which is somewhat playable using text-hooker and atlas translator. I was able to finish, at least, if not unlock some of the CG. I also have the full CG set of the first one lying around somewhere.

Would anybody be interested in uploads of any of these three things?

Ok, English Raidy 1 is complete.

Raidy 2:

More Screenshots:

Note: You will not be able to see these images if you are not logged in.

~link and in-game screens put in first post by aika

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

awesome games i loved them. Though i do seem to remember threads of this in the past but that might have been the previous incarnation where those were posted. Anyways i definately have to suggest these games to anyone who hasnt given them a try.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oops, looked a couple pages back and found it. How embarrassing. =( I guess I just had to share since these are probably my favorite H-games =D

That thread didn't seem to have a link to the first one in English, though. So if anybody wants that, I'll be happy to upload it somewhere.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I'll start by requesting for the english version of the first game please. I've only played the second game and would like to try this one in english. Thank you.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok. I'll get it uploaded on MU as soon as I get back to the computer that has the files. What's the file size limit on MU anyway?

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent. I loved this series, the gameplay was so oldschool. I used to love playing these types of games, all the way back from Reality, Wizardry, Gold Box, and Lands of Lore.

If you have the english versions of the first two. I'd like em for archive for sure. I played through having a rough time deciphering much of the text.

I know the Dungeons and Dolls series was supposed to be like this, but I like ZyX's versions better so far. I'm really looking forward to part 3 which is in the making at the moment.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Since you have both of the raidy games would it be possible to ask whats the diff between the two games and if u could upload the 2nd game?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If you could give me a link to download the first game in English I would owe you one.
I'd just need to know what program I would need to play the game.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The second game is simply a bit of progress in the development category. More bosses, more towers, a place to sleep and shops to buy/sell items, a bit more storyline, basically just the same thing as the first with no real gameplay enhancements. Combat is still much the same, you're still going to have to grind in each level before progressing to the next, this time there's just an "overworld" that you can always go back to and rest up / purchase supplies. There's a few H substories with each of the shopkeepers as well, I believe from what CG I have seen (I never got anything except the yuri scene with the innkeeper's daughter, on account of the game not being in English... there's only so much Atlas can do).

Essentially, there's not much difference between the two. Just a second, new cg set with some animation thrown in.

As for the first game, it's just like any other program you download. It's an image of the CD, so you will need to mount it using a virtual disk drive, provided with Alcohol 120% or my personal favorite Daemon Tools (google it). Then just install and go. You will need to mount the CD image every time you want to play. It's in a .rar file, so you will need Winrar to extract it. Both programs are freeware.

Bowser.... Dungeons and Dolls? Haven't heard of it. Do you mean Dungeon Crusaderz? Aka Tales of Demon Eater? The one that's only in Japanese? If not, where can I get this Dungeons and Dolls =D

Upload is in progress now. The fully rar'd file is 736 MB so it'll be a couple hours until I can give the link.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, English Raidy 1 is complete.

Did someone want TWR2? It's not in English. Hasn't been translated yet. Still want me to upload?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh sorry. I forgot... I also have a save file with all the cg unlocked, and saves before each of the boss doors. Does anybody want that?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd just like to point out that the first game, under the title "Lightning Warrior Raidy", is commercially available from . They're also working on , although that's still in preorders and therefore not actually available.

So that English-translated version isn't some random fan-translation, but a full commercial, licensed work that really should be paid for.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd just like to point out that the first game, under the title "Lightning Warrior Raidy", is commercially available from . They're also working on , although that's still in preorders and therefore not actually available.

So that English-translated version isn't some random fan-translation, but a full commercial, licensed work that really should be paid for.
What he says is true. If you like this game, you really should pay for it. Remember - more money to the devs = more money to spend making more games like this.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I only wish that they had more rape involved, rather than just ecchi images and CG sets...

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

awesome games i loved them. Though i do seem to remember threads of this in the past but that might have been the previous incarnation where those were posted. Anyways i definately have to suggest these games to anyone who hasnt given them a try.
I would be interested in these "previous incarnations" if you were to post a link to them. :p

Also, in return,

The censored version of the TWR2 CG set. You have to read a bit into the comments.

They also have more good stuff, if you dig for it.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The second one has some minor animating for some of the rape scenes, and a masturbating scene. It's not really much to gawk over, though. Mostly, I just play it because I love the idea that no matter how you perform in the boss battles, you always win.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Times like this I wish I didn't suck with computers. How do you mount the game using a virtual disk drive? What's Daemon Tools? Winrar? I'm confused here. Any chance someone here could make some step by step guide on how to do all this?

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You, m'friend, need to learn how to google =D

Just a program that compresses/uncompresses files. When you see anything with a .rar extension, you need to "unrar" it. Much like zip files if you are familiar with those.

Download that little tool as well.

After you've installed both of them, what you want to do is use Winrar to extract the contents of "Raidy.rar" into a folder of your choice.
Then, go to Daemon Tools. If you've installed it correctly, there should be a little circle with a lightning bolt on the bottom right corner of your screen. Right click on that, then go to Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, then Set Number of Devices. You shouldn't need more than 1 virtual drive.

What this does is create a disk drive, just like a physical CD ROM drive, except virtual. If you put a CD image into it (called an .iso file), it will act just like you popped an actual CD into your actual physical disk drive. So after you've set the number of devices to 1, hover over Device 0: and click on "mount image". Browse to whatever folder you extracted the Raidy.rar files to, then select either of them. After that, it should automatically open the install prompt, and you're set.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for the first game again. It somehow wasn't complete playing the second one without starting the first. I've only played a bit so far but am enjoying it.

The game's pretty similar to the second only without the town and multiple dungeon locations. Its all in one tower I think. Takes some time getting used to since, in the second game, we could use gold to buy stuff and rest up in the inn. Its a good thing there are alot of potions.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone got the CG for this? :p