What's new

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

I have made another cheat engine table with quick skill change possibility.
How does it work: you open the game, load this table and press 1-8 keys on keyboard to select a MonGirl skill. T key for teleporter, M key for Mansion Stone.
You can bind your own hotkeys instead of mine.

This means you can change skills instantly, without pausing the game

Be aware, this doesn't change UI skill picture and its description.

Another funny side effect I noticed with this test table. If you will start a new game and press any skill-related hotkey this will unlock All portals, some mongirls will be available at the gallery, same with secret panels and collectables, such as teleporter/mansion key won't appear in the game. Masturbation skill panel won't appear as well, but you will be able to use them all anyway.

Attachments

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Better post it here so it won't be lost when he changes the post again. He also mentioned the demand for characters with huge asses.

I am totally down for that. I like me a nice ass, and that girl sure has a great one.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Better post it here so it won't be lost when he changes the post again. He also mentioned the demand for characters with huge asses.

i cant wait to see a creampie loop of that monster girl....

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dayum that poor kid's dick is going to break!

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone else thinks that the game would feel better if the captured monster girls would be less...static? To make it feel like they're less of a gallery and more of a captured menagerie properly.

SupremeGene

Reputation score

Anyone else thinks that the game would feel better if the captured monster girls would be less...static? To make it feel like they're less of a gallery and more of a captured menagerie properly.
You mean like they're moving around more?
On one hand i agree, but on the other it'd be difficult to get the monster you want to.....talk to if they all ran into eachother and did whatever.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You mean like they're moving around more?
On one hand i agree, but on the other it'd be difficult to get the monster you want to.....talk to if they all ran into eachother and did whatever.
That's why you'd keep them in more separate pens/areas.
Then again, it could make it more tedious to navigate... not sure if worth it for muh immersion.

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never knew about this game, but it seems really fun!

Amazing how many monster girls are already included in the game. Love that "fat bottomed" monster girl ;)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which one?
There's tons of them if I remember correctly

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New gif with that black girl.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dark portal monster girls.. honestly what else can he add to the game at this point? like jeez he might as well take the whole monster girl encyclopedia and put all of them in the game. ( honstly if he did tho he be so famous he get rich and set for life lol)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dark portal monster girls.. honestly what else can he add to the game at this point? like jeez he might as well take the whole monster girl encyclopedia and put all of them in the game. ( honstly if he did tho he be so famous he get rich and set for life lol)
Japan is the home to literally hundreds of different youkai. He has an near endless supply of material to work with. The MGE has a huge number of them but still only cover about half.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New animation on twitter. I'm not big fan of a vore but that smile at the end gets me.