What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Drink.

No point attacking him because he doesn't seem hostile, and who knows, he might be willing to give us more if we need it later and are friendly as well.

Returning to Egg room is fine, too, I suppose, although if Fighting I'd prefer to NOT completely slaughter the room's occupants. Only the Orc woman seemed to be interested in interacting with us/preventing us from leaving, so she's the only one I feel we would need to kill (unless something changes, of course) if we wen't back.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Drink, fight or trick in the egg room.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-Potion down the hatch it is, good choice, and we'll go with trick in the egg room as that seems to have a vote and not one of the double votes.-

Suki stared at the liquid half smiling at the alchemist as she took the vial and opened it she smelled the liquid it was pungent, but not irritating to her senses. She stared at it honestly still not completely sure about it as the orc simply watched her with a large grin on his face. With a sigh she downed the liquid, it flowed through her body, healing her the slightly bruises on her body erasing themselves as she felt honestly invigorated by the drink.

"I wont lie I was expecting it to be poisonous or something horrible. You have those and are going to use them on me now arn't you?" Suki asked as her hand inched back towards her blade and he smiled at her and returned to his potion.

"No my dear I will leave you be, although if you wish to take a potion from here you may find some to the liking, I have a fine liqueur and a transformation potion you might have fun with." He said with a laugh as he continued stirring eventually taking a sip of his pot testing the mixture.

Egg chamber Trick 3 = Roll 1 critical success!

Suki simply stared at him not completely sure what he was making but he seemed harmless enough, she felt invigorated and it was time to deal with that woman in the egg room. She left the potion masters room and returned to the egg room, the green skinned woman stared at her as she entered once again drawing her twin blades.

"You truely wish to kill me do you? I am merely my masters servant, and breeding stock. These woman are impregnated by lesser monsters, I am bearing my lords child." She said with a large grin as she moved towards Suki. The effects of this room were still strong, but not overwhelming this time, she took a deep breath and surged towards her swinging her blades only to have them bounce off an invisible barrier between her and the orc woman. Suki did not cure, or cringe she simply smiled and shifting her weight as she fell backwards towards one of the empty holders. The orc rushed towards her exactly as expected, she dodged out of the way letting her shift past her as she pushed her wrist into one of the holders for the woman's leg. It clamped shut and pulled the orc woman to the wall, holding her there tight.

"You bitch," She said in anger at first calming herself as she looked at her wrist. "Well done, I'll escape in time but you win, you can kill me here lord knows I can't defend myself." Suki stared at her oddly perplexed by the thought, she could kill her, but she was not truely evil and she was pregnant. She needed to decide what she did while she though she looted the room.

And found it mostly devoid of treasure although it did have a green gem on the back table, she recognized the shape as well it was one that appeared on the floor in the main chamber, it was probably something to do with opening the path to the demon lord himself. She turned and began to leave staring at the orc woman, her eyes remained locked on Suki they were hard and strong she had no fear of what was to come.

-Double choice, you need the four gems to progress, you have one egg chamber passed. You can kill the orc woman, or leave her be, secondly you need to pick your next chamber. Back to potion, enter the blade or go with coin?-

(Side note sorry for the delay life got busy with me.)

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leave orc woman be. Don't the guys we kill come back anyway, like that first slave breaker guy? I think if we killed her she might pop up somewhere else to cause problems for us.

I'd say go for coin room, that one is likely the most heavily guarded since it's got the treasure so we should probably knock it out while we are at full health.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

coin- not kill slut pregnant orc

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kinda depends upon the bosses mood. As he is the one who controls that, so yes she would but probably with out the child so that would be another issue.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Just noticed I forgot to say don't kill her in my last post.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So to tally the votes it seems that were not killing the lovely pregnant orc and were going to the coin room to get some fat loots.

Suki stared at her but turned and left she ignored the woman tied to the wall, she had no reason to fight her anymore, and something deep inside her didn't like the idea of killing a pregnant woman even if she is pregnant with a demon. She left back to the main room, she had three gem's left to obtain. She needed the coin, the potion, and the sword, she paused for a moment before looking over the rooms. She turned and proceeded into the coin room, if there was a room that would give her more of an edge it would be this one.

Upon entering she was greeted by imps, many imps and she possibly couldn't handle it. There were at least ten of them, although they were pathetic little creatures, they still outnumbered her rather drastically. She saw the rest of the room and it was a treasure room, along the walls were piles of gold. Easily twice Suki's height, if not for the imps coating the piles and watching her with devious little smiles on their face it would be a rather breath taking room.

Either way she needed at least a gem from the room, but more importantly she needed to deal with the imps to have any prayer of proceeding.

-Escape to the tavern, the gem is still an option. Fight or trick the imps, sadly they have cut off the lovely little sword woman's escape from their room.-

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I'm about to say trick but then I thought Imp might actually specialize in that area. Anyway I think if we try a trick we could get several in one place for a surprise attack.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hesitate to say trick because of how low our's is. What would people think about escaping back to the tavern?

Right now my vote is for fight because that's what we're good at, but I'm curious to know if anyone else thinks we should warp back.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I think than we should warp

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No Risk, No Reward. I'm for sticking it out, but I would rather attack over trying to trick a trickster. Maybe we can scare them off.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We have two for warp and two for fight, should you decide to not leave the dungeon. So it seems it's really down to between those two options.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think we're at 2 for fight and one each for warp and trick now

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fight.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

What are our points right now. I don't remember seeing what they were after drinking the potion.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

right I never showed them again.

Fight 4+1 due to armor, Trick 3, Sneak 2.

The potion returned your health to full but did nothing else to you.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

5,6,6,3,1,5,3,2,2,4,2,4. Victory the imps are defeated, but two will power damage suffered in the exchange.

Suki shifted her weight and surged forward taking the first imp by surprise as she severed the small creature in two with her blades. The Imps shrieked and shifted surging towards her as she winced at the creatures shriek. Their small hands groped over her small breasts through her armor, a pair of hands sliding between her legs. Suki felt her body heat up lightly but she regained her mind and returned to her battle. The lead imp approached her with necklace in hand, she knew what it would do and she struggled against her captor, and found their grip lacking. Breaking free and spinning and severing found hands from their arms. She continued her spin and stabbed her off hand blade into the lead imps skull. His wound leaking an odd metallic looking gas, but Suki ignored it and shifted her stance, taking her blade free as she spun decapitating three more imps that approached her. The remaining imps all rushed her, the last four.

They were barely a challenge, she shifted her weight and took down two with a downward slash that opened their chests before shifting and spinning her blades around her body landing six cuts on the two remaining imps felling them. She panted in the room that had more gas in it then bodies and sheathed her blades. She needed the gem, and some gold wouldn't hurt, she began searching for the gem. The coins themselves seemed real enough, until held in a hand. They were warm to the touch, not instantly odd for a gold coin but as they were imprinted with an Imp's face and Suki found she could deform the coins by pinching them. She decided this was not something worth taking with her. Then that left only the gem she needed from this room, She began tearing into the piles of gold shoving large portions of it around the room looking for it, her hands slide across the necklace they had tried to put around her neck. It was not the gem she was looking for but it was probably valuable.

The search was a long one, although without a sun or other people it was impossible to tell how long she actually dug through the piles of gold. She was beginning to worry of an ambush from more imps when she finally pushed a stack of gold aside and came upon a chest. It was a simple lock but still a lock, she drew one blade and forced open the lock, breaking the chest, but these monsters were not individuals whom she cared about keeping their personal property intact. She opened the chest and found it full of real gold, and the gem, she bagged up her new wealth and gem and returned to the main chamber.

Suki had two rooms left to dominate before she would challenge the master of this level of the dungeon, the potion room would probably be nice and easy, some sort of trick in drinking a potion that would do something to her mind or something. And the blade would probably be another fight, both seemed simply enough considering her standing right now, and she could always leave.

-Sword or Potion to get closer to the boss or leave and take your spoils.-

(Sorry for the delay been busy recently, hopefully going forward I can get back to a ones every other day schedule.)

Last edited: