What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Senryu-Sensei] Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

16 image for one event that look promessing ;)

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug in the toilet of the inn. If you go to the toilet for that one thing you have to do (don't want to spoil it) and you use action on the side of the toilet, your character vanishes and of course, you can't progress or so.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

morb don't worry i think every one that read the last page are probably in date for the first event and if you realy want uste use spoil system like that

[spoil] [/spoil]

but

you have to ad er in your think for have spoiler in place of spoil

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found a bug in the toilet of the inn. If you go to the toilet for that one thing you have to do (don't want to spoil it) and you use action on the side of the toilet, your character vanishes and of course, you can't progress or so.
Yeah, I know, it was already reported and fixed, along with a missing trigger in the cg-room, which allow you to view 2 cg without unlocking them; the problem is that by the time those 2 bugs were reported, I've aleady added a couple of things to the game, so it as kind of impossible ( well, not exactly, let's just say time wasting, since those are 2 minor bugs after all...) to upload the fixed version while disabling what's new...

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey how think doing? By the wai patreon have level up ;)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey how think doing?
As I said on a patreon post, i'm a little late on schedule since I had to take care of some in real life stuff and couldn't ork on the game for a week , but i'm trying to get back on track;
By the wai patreon have level up ;)
You mean the new interface? yeah, I like it; what I don't really like is the new patreon logo -.-'

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey how are you;) thank for always anserd. how far we from next realesse ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monthly Progress Report for June 2017!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
Before starting with the usual list, as I previously stated, I was a little busy for a while during june and couldn't work on the game as much as I would...
For that, i'm really sorry (T.T)
That being said, here is the list of what I did so far:
- 2 standing pictures for Lidia ( 1 dressed and one naked);
who is Lidia? She's a messenger from the capital ( I know what you think, and no, she Really is a messenger ;-P ); she comes to Tirnambeo from time to time to deliver and take letters.
- Complete set of images for the second event ( that's 9 images!)
- Naked human and demon form for one of the already existing character (I would really like Patreon to introduce spoiler's codes...).
- First 3 images for the third event.
...And that's all...I know it isn't much....(T.T)
Anyway, I'm planning for a mid/late july release.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Without any thought back i think she need a sword or a least a spear or a big dagger for somme obiouse security raison .

i hope you will not corrupt her soon because for two raison (personal opignion)
1) she need to go back to capital for say the village is ok (exept if you think nicci need to be restart once more )
2) i think is good to have one or two girl that we meet in ealy game and we want corrupt but we faill even if we meet her several time for finaly catch her in last stage (probaly some don't like that but personaly i preffer have long corruption that shortand of course i waiting for seen her corrupt apparence:)

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Without any thought back i think she need a sword or a least a spear or a big dagger for somme obiouse security raison .

i hope you will not corrupt her soon because for two raison (personal opignion)
1) she need to go back to capital for say the village is ok.
She travel from village to village...It's a long, long way...who knows what could happen at any time during the travel; the world is a really dangerous place. :-(
Anyway, yeah, i was already thinking of adding a sword on her back.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way how many event will have this update ( a least 3)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By the way how many event will have this update ( a least 3)
3, or 4, depending on ho far I can go with the drawings.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey how are you ? can we hope a update for bext week ?

(by the way i just find a new work if it go well in few month i will probaly will give you one or two tipps so don't worry if you gain more and sudenly gain less is probaly only me that can't give you next month yipp)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey how are you ? can we hope a update for bext week ?

(by the way i just find a new work if it go well in few month i will probaly will give you one or two tipps so don't worry if you gain more and sudenly gain less is probaly only me that can't give you next month yipp)
I've posted a public post on my patreon page just yesterday =P
Road to 0.6 - update one
I've done Sharlith Sprite (yeah, I totally forgot about her at first...) and with this All the sprite are now done, for real this time ;-P
I've coded into the game 3 events, 2 with text only, and one with images.
Today, For now, I've coded Sharlith first meet event, plus an other little one. I'll do more tonight.
Everything on my side should be done within this week, after that I'll send te game to a proofreader.

P.S. good to hear that you found a new job! ;-D

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Version 0.6 Patrons Release!

Hello Guys!
I've just finished uploading the new version, here's the changelog:
- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing picture for Sharlith;
- Doyle's demon form;
- sprites for every new character
- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );
- as usual, every big event has his own sprites
- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only.
- there is a new map: "deep woods";
- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to for pointing it out!);
- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
- I've added a save file to the archive, to let you start from the end of version 0.5 without any problem, and a little txt file with a guide for the new scenes

Public Release in 15 days.

I know there are fewer events compared to the previous update, but as I've already said, I was a little bosy during june, sorry >.<
Anyway, the amount of images per event increased!

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You change the delay betwen patron only and puplic realease ? or you just say wrong and is still 10 day ?

I'm still waiting from an answer from the proofreader....anyway, public release will happen sometime around 10 day after my patrons get it

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You change the delay betwen patron only and puplic realease ? or you just say wrong and is still 10 day ?
"Around 10" - became 15 in actuality. Is common in the change from something imprecise to reality. Come on - you can wait a couple extra days, can't you?;)

And - oh yeah - I was the proofreader, and things got help up a couple of days...(shrugs)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just thought that 15 days would be a more reasonable early access for my patrons, sorry.
An thank you Hoboy, without your help, all those grammatical errors and mispellings would be a big turn off to a lot of people (>.<)

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can do it but you need to announce it too i preferred that.
So will you make the game out the same day of patreon for exemple sunday to sunday but 2 week after or the sunday to monday ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can do it but you need to announce it too i preferred that.
So will you make the game out the same day of patreon for exemple sunday to sunday but 2 week after or the sunday to monday ?
It's 15 days after the release announcement ( I've posted the new version on patreon, and did the posts on All forums on the same day anyway).
And I'm not sure what you mean with " you need to announce it too i preferred that", since it was 2 weeks delay even with the last version.
Version 0.5A has been released for 5$+ Patrons!
Public Version in around 14-15 days.

Last edited: