Please help me with this part I have 2 days here: C

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5]

Please help me with this part I have 2 days here: C

Ok, which version are you playing? (that little number that appears in the title screen) If I recall that puzzle changed a bit in one version.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // A raffle is happening too :D

Yo guys!

It' been a long time but the day has finally come: Punished Mai GOLD edition is available now.

We've also planned a couple of retrospective/emotive posts about Punished Mai coming soon.

But now let's talk about this version. This is the content it has:

• Punished Mai GOLD Edition (The game. ^^ Below you can see the change log.)
  • Punished Mai GOLD - Artbook (139 pages, pdf, artbook)
  • Punished Mai - Character & Monster Design (51 High quality renders of characters and monsters)
  • Punished Mai - Exclusive ArtWork Collection (the previous released artworks + 3 new ones. 10 High-res renders in realistic style)
  • Punished Mai - H-Attacks Artworks (96 High quality renders used to create the H-Attacks of the game. Pixelated version is also included)
  • Punished Mai - OST (The 32 previous tracks + 10 unused tracks + 5 samples used for promotional purposes. Also include all the previous covers + a new one for this edition)
  • Punished Mai - Promotional Materials (A variety of folders including different material that we used to promote the game)

Ok, now it's time for the changelog.

-v2.5.0-

• +GOLD Edition
  • +Added: New difficulty level: Punishment.
  • +Added: A secret boss battle.
  • +Added: A scene gallery.
  • +Added: A system to unlock the CGs for the scene gallery.
  • +Added: A small CG collection with 8 collectible images on the scene gallery.
  • +Change: Increased the level max to 20.
  • +Change: Increased the max ammount of PH.
  • +Change: Some graphics of the title screen.
  • +Change: Made some adjustments and code cleaning.

That's all. Now time for a raffle.

Raffle
Ok guys this will be a three in one raffle ^^

The Prizes:

• 3 copies of Punished Mai GOLD - Artbook (139 pages, pdf, artbook)
  • 1 copy of Punished Mai (the game, regular edition, ver. 2.4.3 the latest one) + All the extras of the regular edition (OST, Artbook and Artwork collector renders).
  • 3 copies of the Punished Mai (the game, regular edition, ver. 2.4.3 the latest one)

Who can participate?

• For the first prize - Only patrons, on any pledge (except FOX, obviously as they already have everything).
  • For the second prize - No-patrons (this means everyone for free) and Patrons that doesn't have all the extras.
  • For the third prize - No-patrons (this means everyone for free) and Pigeon Patrons can enter.

How to participate?

Easy, contact us in one of our social networks and send us this message (preferrably in the , posting here or in ):

'I want to enter in the Punished Mai Raffle. My nick/name is: xxxx'

Where xxxx is your nick/name. We'll publish the list of winners so take that into account.

We'll get in touch with the winners privately to send the prizes.

Deadlines:

• The deadline to enter is July-31-2017.
  • The raffle will be done during the next week.
  • The winners' list will be published August-7-2017.

Good luck everyone and don't forget the deadline. :D

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // A raffle is happening too :D

Well, I didn't know about this game and I'm really not a fan of horror, but it does look interesting. I'll be giving a try; thank you!

I'll pass on the raffle (I don't use social media and it wouldn't be fair anyway since I obviously wasn't following this game religiously), but good luck to people who do apply!

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Ayra

Thank you. I hope you like it and also people tell me what you think once you play it.

About the raffle; please if you want to participate just do it. This is for everyone interested on the game. If you found about it now that doesn't matter, if you're interested on it :). Also don't need to be via social media, you can just participate through posting here (with the specified sentence :p) or in the comments section of the patreon post (public). Link for the latter is the post above yours.

Regards.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Come on guys! Join the raffle! Isn't it better to get a legal free copy of the game? :D

The clock is ticking...

Tregas

Reputation score

Sure I'll enter the raffle then.

I feel kind of bad about it though. Kind of like I've walked into a small shop and tried all of the taste testers and then left. But best of luck! I hope it generates alot of interest.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure I'll enter the raffle then.

I feel kind of bad about it though. Kind of like I've walked into a small shop and tried all of the taste testers and then left. But best of luck! I hope it generates alot of interest.
Thank you for joining and good luck!
I know what you mean but well the raffle is free for everyone ^^.
About the interest I'd like that too but the time is coming to an end and it didn't get a lot of it unfortunately :(

Anyways with less participants, the ones who joined have more chances to win. So it has a good point for the participants xD

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game but i find it difficult at some moment in the game. But difficulty is good presently...

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like this game but i find it difficult at some moment in the game. But difficulty is good presently...
Hey Valornim,

Where do you find it difficult? In the fights or in the puzzles? If it's in the fights you could try the easy mode. If it's in the puzzles plesae take a look at the Punished Mai FAQ in Patreon.
If it's something not found in the FAQ you can ask it here or in patreon :)

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The time is over guys. The Raffle Entry is now closed.
Results will be published soon.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // Raffle Results Available

So time for the winners :D

3 copies of Punished Mai GOLD - Artbook (139 pages, pdf, artbook):

(Note: There was only one entry to this prize, therefore only one winner)

Winner: Jeremy

1 copy of Punished Mai (the game, regular edition, ver. 2.4.3 the latest one) + All the extras of the regular edition (OST, Artbook and Exclusive Artwork collector renders).

Winner: Darkus Wargate

3 copies of the Punished Mai (the game, regular edition, ver. 2.4.3 the latest one)

Winner: Robdelobe

Winner: ChikenMcCluckCluck

Winner: MasterRycharde

Congrats to the winners and thanks for participating to everyone.

We'll be sending the prizes during this week ASAP.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // Raffle Results Available

Hi there, just downloaded it . havent played yet.

Can I ask a small question? how to add the spoiler in the thread here.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi there, just downloaded it . havent played yet.

Can I ask a small question? how to add the spoiler in the thread here.
Yeah sure. Just add ['spoiler'][/'spoiler'] without quotation '

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have some save files they could share? Game decided to crash mid-save and basically deleted an entire day. Was in the mansion after the fetus monster starts to chase you. I'm at that point where i just have zero desire to play through all that over again and id sooner just delete it off the drive than start over.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey VersusX, do you know if there is a walkthrough available somewhere? I'm currently in chapter 4 at the part where you need to use the clocks to open the doors. I've figured out how to open them all but the last 3 soul riddles have me stumped. Any friendly suggestions?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have some save files they could share? Game decided to crash mid-save and basically deleted an entire day. Was in the mansion after the fetus monster starts to chase you. I'm at that point where i just have zero desire to play through all that over again and id sooner just delete it off the drive than start over.
Sorry I don't have any savefiles. But I'm interested in that crash mid-save. How that happened? What kind of error it throwed? I'm sure I overrided the part where it delete the savegame where it finds any error. So this maybe because:
-The crash was app related and no game related
or
-There was some modification added that the save system couldn't recognize and corrupted it.