What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

The scene with the purple tentacle plant boss was adjusted to be a bit longer and a game over scene for the ceiling anemones was added. It's nothing too crazy, but it's one of my favorites. I'm sure There were gameplay tweaks but that's not what you were looking to hear about, were you? ;)
Wait, which one is Ceiling Anemone?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait, which one is Ceiling Anemone?
Remember the room in the beginning of the last level with the boulders bouncing around? The second room has a bunch of them along with a couple slimes.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The scene with the purple tentacle plant boss was adjusted to be a bit longer and a game over scene for the ceiling anemones was added. It's nothing too crazy, but it's one of my favorites. I'm sure There were gameplay tweaks but that's not what you were looking to hear about, were you? ;)
Would depend on the tweaks...but the chances of them being something I want are slim to none...

So yeaaa...:rolleyes:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember the room in the beginning of the last level with the boulders bouncing around? The second room has a bunch of them along with a couple slimes.
The one that's drooling and grab you? I always thought they were some kind of roof worm.

Falaise

Reputation score

Hi I'm wondering if its possible to maximize the game window for summer and santa?

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Christmas update with download links for a test video and iris santa

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that test video was awesome. she looks more smooth then iris did. 2 years really is a long time for improvement and development.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the video in the post when I saw it a couple days ago. I can sense a demo coming soon. Here's hoping.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the video still up? Because I can't seem to find it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at the very bottom of that post, it's a 2 character kanji. anyways, here it is

Last edited:

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

at the very bottom of that post, it's a 2 character kanji. anyways, here it is

I just wanted to edit my previous post with "Nevermind found it!"

But thanks anyway!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Game looks like it will be a bit frustrating to get used to...but the animations look flawless and amazing. Can't wait til this one gets released!!!!

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I tried checking for updates but Google Translate is crap and now I am even more confused. Is this game like almost done or not even close? I saw the video demo but then on the blog it looks like he has level designs in the works. I just don't know whats going on.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems to have been in the works for almost a year now. Being that it's much more refined than Iris Action, it's still got awhile to go I'd imagine. They'll probably try experimenting with more things now that they have more development experience. I wonder if they'll bother with a demo; there's a good chance, I'd imagine a lot of people are eager to try it out.

I also personally like the new character's design a lot. Another thing I appreciate is the camera covers a larger area around a player, I always had to worry about jumping down into monsters and stuff in Iris or something dropping all of a sudden.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last update was on December 24th and as far as we know, there has been a playable demo video.
He (?) detailed the fighting system with the way magic works, which I think is detailed just one or 2 pages back, I'd repeat it, but I don't remember the details as well at the moment.
That's all I can for sure comment on, but I do know that whenever the blog goes for long dry spells of information, it always comes back with good news and content. For the most part. I know I've been dying for new information as it's been over a month now.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I tried checking for updates but Google Translate is crap and now I am even more confused. Is this game like almost done or not even close? I saw the video demo but then on the blog it looks like he has level designs in the works. I just don't know whats going on.
what is your avatar?

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also keep in mind that AN-san is developing another game at the same time as this one, and the other game is a large, non-H rpg with turn based battles, so that's sure to slow the process down.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just thought I'd let y'all know that there is a new Game Over-ish artwork starring our new heroine in the creators nijie gallery.
This one isn't animated though.

PS: I also still wish Iris would be the heroine again instead. I still haven't gotten used to the blonde girl (which's name I forget all the time).
I mean it would be idealy anyway if he'd just decide to go with the blue haired girl from his other non-hentai games. That one Hentai Pic he made of her was hawt as fuck, especially the animated version.

Last edited: