What's new

Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

Hey Hoboy, thanks man! I believe I that it will be a lot of time until we hear from Zack again, an when we do, he will be dealing with his own problems... : P

As for the download link, is this one that you meant? Because it's working fine here...

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could not replicate that bug. Can you give me more specifics? All you did was go right up to Krista to initialize the quest and then...?
Brand new game. Had returned from the village. Walked into front hall (south center of map, which is southwest of the kitchen), and there's a bunch of Rinets there, including Johnny, who was willing to provide testimony despite not having asked Krista yet. They were still there afterwards.

This path I specifically took was:
immediately tattled on Malev, killed only the one plot-forced colleague in the pocket dimension, and helped and helped myself to Rosa

I unfortunately no longer have any saves this far back so can't just load it again :/

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Brand new game. Had returned from the village. Walked into front hall (south center of map, which is southwest of the kitchen), and there's a bunch of Rinets there, including Johnny, who was willing to provide testimony despite not having asked Krista yet. They were still there afterwards.
:/
I can confirm this as well, I started a new game and followed the story normally and after the test if you enter the temple you can see all the Rinets in the center hall, you can't talk to any of them except for Johnny, who will give his testimony. Also, on the way there I saw two other things, even at the start of the game you can go where Helhez is looking for his pipe and if you examine the chest it would open and Rhaelo (who is not even there) will say that someone put the item you find inside there, and you can take it. The other one is a visual bug, after you finish the investigation on Kalaski, when you are talking with Krista it will start snowing inside the temple, if you go down a floor it fixes it but I guess it shouldn't happen. That's all I found for now

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gah, I can't believe I let that pass... Okay, I already updated the 0.07.03 and fixed these bugs, thank you guys!

More links in my patreon.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gah, I can't believe I let that pass... Okay, I already updated the 0.07.03 and fixed these bugs, thank you guys!

More links in my patreon.
Hey there,

I haven't played since 5.0.1 and imported my save from there. First I was having issues with the battle sprites not loading and freezing, and I didn't see the post about pressing U to update the game until I checked the patreon page. After that, I thought everything was working fine until I went to reload a save, and all of my NG+ saves are glitched- they send me to the mirror plane, and then back to an earlier scene before the feast. Saving after that and then re-loading does the same thing again except make the entire game get stuck.

Here's my save folder:

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some of these saves work for me... But i think I know what caused the glitch. I will be posting another update soon, I hope you have early saves...

Reputation score

its seem your 0.07.03 link not working anymore, pls reupload it

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I took out until I can fix this glitch problem. I will be posting a new version in some hours.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay guys, done. 0.07.04 is up.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Links not work, always says File is no longer avaiable. I download game from parthenon page but it is ridiculus. Why you not put working link here?

Last edited:
OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This here, is the link that I copied from my page overview. I clicked on it and it is working.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, also you should put this link in your first post, replacing old one.

Anyway, good luck with game, looking forward for next release :)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks, also you should put this link in your first post, replacing old one.

Anyway, good luck with game, looking forward for next release :)
He links his patreon on the first post - no other link. This is what a lot of devs do, as they update the patreon with the latest link, rather than every forum they are on...updating all the different posts in different forums could lead to multiple versions out there at the same time...

mrlabx12

Reputation score

Loved the art style from the photos and downloaded the game. Played it for 1.5 hours but couldn't find a single H-scene. I really want to see them myself but i cant get them no matter what i did. So can somebody pleeeeeease write a walkthrough ? I would be so happy.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loved the art style from the photos and downloaded the game. Played it for 1.5 hours but couldn't find a single H-scene. I really want to see them myself but i cant get them no matter what i did. So can somebody pleeeeeease write a walkthrough ? I would be so happy.
The h-scene in the first act is more of an added bonus for completing all the sidequests before the feast. You have to jump through a lot of hoops iirc, but the next one after the feast is automatic.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is coming along really well, but there's one thing that keeps happening to me. When in battle if you try to heal using an item or a skill the game selects the enemy and you can't change character, so you are forced to battle without healing. Also the opposite happens, if you try to use an attack skill the game selects one of your party members and you can't change character, closing and restarting the game sometimes fixes this but not all the time.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, I thought that was a bug too.

The problem is that the mouse overlaps the selection by keyboard. When this happens, try moving your mouse, he probably is selecting something and blocking the keyboard selection.

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded your game yesterday (v07.04) and I have to say I was quite surprised with the quality of the writting. It's by far one of the best written games at the moment. The characters have depth and we can get a real sense of their personality, something quite rare to see. I must congratulate you on this, because I believe you've done an excellent job so far.

Diana is currently one of my favourite characters of all time in an HRPG. I'm glad you didn't make her just another bimbo who's just there to be fucked sensless because she's just dumb and falls for every single blackmail thrown at her. She's got a real personality, she's tough and she knows what she wants. I really like how her whole "personna" is coming along.

That said I'm not sure if I ran into a bug or the end of the version and maybe you can clear that for me. After returning home at night from speaking with Khan (the dwarf) Diana goes to sleep (it's the first night that Argis enters the house at night) and after that I just get on an endless loop of the dialogue of her entering the house until Argos spooks Jacob. For a quick moment it appears another place where she's there with Argos, but it quickly goes back to the house and the whole scene replays again over and over again. So, is it a bug? Or end of current version?

Anyway, keep up the good work, cause the story you're creating is definitly top notch!

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks man! I really appreciate that you enjoyed the game and her personality thus far! While I sometimes enjoy these heroine tropes in some other Hgames, I wanted to develop a girl's personality that... That I "respected", I guess.

This version(0.07) was supposed to send you to the "plane of mirrors" after this night, but I messed up so... It's a bug AND it's the end of the version : P

If you are interested, I already upladed the 0.08 to my patreons. I will upload her for "everybody else" in some days.