What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I just don't like people hating on event units just because there's a similar rarity gacha unit with a bit better stats/skills. I'd say some people put too much emphasis on that difference, so I gotta try to balance it out by mentioning the cost difference ;) You can clear everything in the game just fine with silvers and event units so does it really matter (If we're talking application)? I've never said that event units are better, just trying to balance out the hate against them by mentioning that they're easier to deploy. There are situations where better stats/skills will save your ass, and situations where having less sortie cost to deploy the unit will save your ass.

The reason I like Fran/Flan over Khuri is because of the AW bonuses. Yeah her skill is less reliable, but her damage against undead can come in handy. That and her stats after AWing are pretty damn nice, tanky as hell and she can even heal herself. 357 defense and nearly 2k hp on a ranged unit + 10 magic resist, hnng. Fran/Flan's survivability gives her a nice advantage. I still love Khuri though and have been using her occasionally, still going to farm Fran/Flan hard and use her too.

Khuri:
Attack: 288
With Prince: 342.72 x3 (1028.16)
Skill: x1.5
514.08 x3 (1542.24)

Fran/Flan:
Attack: 377
With Prince: 448.63 x3 + Bonus Damage to Undead (1345.89)
Skill: x1.5 + Defense/HP and Heal
672.945 x3 + Bonus Damage to Undead (2018.835)

Anywho, game is down and no warning about a maintenance, weird. Annnnd it's back. Wonder what that was,

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Woo! I can finally post! Hiya guys!

*ahem*

Actually...I don't believe I have anything relevant to say beyond "Uguu, the hard parts are hard for me!" >.>

Regardless, I've been lurking for a bit, and have been in the chat room, but my account has finally been activated, so I can post and discuss things with everyone!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello Terror! Nice to see you. When you reach 10 posts you will be able to show us your group :)

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same as Terror, I've been mainly hanging out in the chatroom, and I've just recently awakened Shizuka~ so strong! I've also bought a pre-order of the light novel, and my proxy service says it will arrive there around December 3rd, is that fast or slow?

Editted: It appears I just rolled an Aisha just now( black tactician) This luck is too good!

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kind of falling in love with the strategist. I may have to try to AW her after Spica now so she can reach her multi hitting goodness. She's just really fun to use. You get to see your entire roster reduced by 2 cost (So nice on black units...), on top of the fancy high attack numbers when she uses her skill. As long as you can afford to play her as one of your first units, you can save up to 6-12 sortie cost across your run, really awesome. Her AW ability is pretty great too, 30% is pretty reliable when she's blocking 2 units and has decent defense/hp. Even her skill timers aren't too bad since you'll want to play her early, should always be ready for the final push.

Glad she wasn't a flop, I was worried about that. At the very least, I can see her being extremely useful on certain event maps. I feel like she fits the niche I was missing on my team quite well too. Yurina's cost for me is "end game" like Anya so I usually only need one of them. Susumu is a nice middle between monk Rinn and Anya/Yurina, so I have 3 cost tiers of 2 blockers now. I was going to work on the plat event samurai but her AW ability worried me and her skill is meh, so I'm happy the strategist is pretty solid. Looking forward to Aw'ing Susumu sometime soon.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just don't like people hating on event units just because there's a similar rarity gacha unit with a bit better stats/skills. I'd say some people put too much emphasis on that difference, so I gotta try to balance it out by mentioning the cost difference ;) You can clear everything in the game just fine with silvers and event units so does it really matter (If we're talking application)? I've never said that event units are better, just trying to balance out the hate against them by mentioning that they're easier to deploy. There are situations where better stats/skills will save your ass, and situations where having less sortie cost to deploy the unit will save your ass.
Undead situations are rare, and in the case of oh shit, the undead are here, I've got other units that can still pump decent damage regardless. So I prefer units with steady damage rather the unoccasional bump in DPS.

Vampire hunters in my book, is the permanent 3 hit skill. Bloodline skill is poor, if I needed a real VH DPS, I'd wait for my poor max cost 17 plat elizabeth, or I can use the silver vampire hunter for quick deploy (AND you can farm her this event, to see if you can max reduce her cost)

The mail arrived, I got my black summoner ferne and sapphire tamamo, the idiots at the proxy service refused to listen to me and open the package to send me just the goddamn code, no, they sent me the whole package, oh damn. I got seriously burned on the postage. 5000 yen.... for just postage. And I don't even need the shit, I appreciate the AIGIS OST cd rom (i think it's an OST disc) and the bed cover, and the super large mousepad. But the rest is just junk, and yes, the techgian magazine is also counted as junk. :mad:

@bladeguy Congrats dude, now you've entered fresh hell. What fresh hell? Well, the fresh hell called "Farm as many fucking black and rainbow fairies as your wallet can handle".

Aisha is no chore, and she is not as readily usable compared to Minerva. Her attack range is complete bust, and her skill level makes the world of a difference.

Her attack skill needs to be lv 4 or 5 to feel the punch, her meteor strike is MELEE damage, you'll definitely notice that because lv 1 meteor strike doesn't do shit all against HA units. Her high damage multiplier is because you gotta count the armor in too...

After CC, Aisha gains a bit of range to 180, but still short armed. Good luck to the road to AW a black unit, it's nasty business.

In conclusion, if you rolled Aisha and Minerva together in the same day, you would get better bang for your buck pre-AW-wise for Minerva, you can get great results with 50CC30 minerva with skill lv 1, than Aisha 50CC30 skill lv 1. I broke my wallet trying to refill my stamina to farm fairies.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today I just cost reduced my Khuri. I ate 3 copies total (only one from this event) but her skill is still 3/5.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I broke Nanaly curse. *nods*

Or so I thought when I saw the black screen... *sighes*

In reality, no I didn't. Kurisa has never been part of the Nanaly curse. And now I don't know what to do with my 2nd Kurisa.

Update: I will raise her after I max Nanaly *fp*

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Translation in my signature updated, but i could not find a translation for Aisha skill "天落岩の計"

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

天落岩の計
Character by word means:
Tactic - Sky Fall Rock
Actual translation would be:
Rockfall
Yes, one word. If you want to get artistic about it, it's "Rockfall from the Heavens."

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation in my signature updated, but i could not find a translation for Aisha skill "天落岩の計"
Its really difficult to exactly translate a bunch of kanjis like that. Just make up something fancy like "Skyfall Plan" or "Meteor something" :p

Daaaaaaaaaam bats.... 1 or 2 always slip away...

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cori found this pic and linked in the chat:

Of note are
-1 year anniversary event "Hidden Treasure of the Dragonkin"
-Triple exp for female unit food
-New AW and Anna art and 4x speed up button
-Sonya, the sister of Dragon Princess Anya

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its official. LoliPire hates me -.-

She has yet to drop. *le pout*

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cori found this pic and linked in the chat:

Of note are
-1 year anniversary event "Hidden Treasure of the Dragonkin"
-Triple exp for female unit food
-New AW and Anna art and 4x speed up button
-Sonya, the sister of Dragon Princess Anya
4x Speed yusssss :p

Also, Sonya sounds awfully similar to Dragon Caller Sonia from PAD.

puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1645

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple experience event is good news. This makes me happy because I desperately needed more CC'd units. I'm definitely going to CC Berenice, Carrie, and Xena during that time.

I'm curious what class Sonya is going to be. It's most likely a healer, but who knows what they'll do to make her different.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sonya, the sister of Dragon Princess Anya
I don't care what she is, I am maxxing her.

To carry more weight to my words, I got over $100 worth of crystal sitting in DMM points just for her.

+_+

And oh yeah, 4x speed is gonna be op. (especially if they fix the speed drop-off)

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what qualifies as an undead unit for the vampire hunter?

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Cloudsora skeletons, zombies, mummies, liches. You can find the entire list here under アンデッド

aigis(dot)gcwiki.info/?%C5%A8%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8

You only get the undead bonus when you awaken the vampire hunter, so it will only benefit from shooting 3x with just Class Change.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Daaaaaaaaaam bats.... 1 or 2 always slip away...
I recommend using two CCed archers to handle the bats. In 55/7, two archers were enough to keep the bats away from my house. You just need them deployed early though. Bats are cute compared to the vampire mob rush in 100/2. I still haven't figured out how to 3 star that map. :mad: