What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I do 2 star on 55/7 using this tactics:

I use one more healer to keep Aria on right side though and I am missing only one bat (I think I need to lvl Khuri a little bit and I can 3 star it).

Here's party I am using:

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3 silver archer drops so far, the amount I needed to AW Spica thankfully. I really hope they throw more silver archers at us with all these archer events. I need so many silver archer it's absurd. Curse all these ranged unit events in a row, glad I lost interest in Rita pretty quickly or this would be worse. Funny before these events ranged units like these were almost impossible to find in events.

Claire (Copy saved for CC): 1 for CC, 4 for AW
and/or
Xiao (Max cost reduced): 1 for CC, 4 for AW
and/or
Fran (Skill: 6/10, max cost reduced currently): 2 for CC, 2 for AW

Grand Total: 14 still needed x.X

Hard to decide who to aim for after Spica. Comparison time~

Claire: Has a solid skill and stats but won't be cost reduced much, her AW ability is extremely unreliable as well. Gets the bonus damage from Spica but her highish cost means I probably won't want to use her over Daniela on blind runs, for fear of no low cost archers for rush. Would have to eat some rainbow fairies.

Xiao: Her AW ability is perfect if I plan to use Susumu (10% bonus HP to forward tactician class when in roster) and useless otherwise. Since I plan to use her, it could be nice. Pretty cool that even if I don't need her, at the very least she'll be buffing Susumu in a blind run a bit. Her skill is pretty meh though, I guess it'll have good synergy with Betty for chance to assassinate. It is leagues above melee assassinate so that's nice and she's cheap enough that I can probably use her with Spica without problems. Would have to eat some rainbow fairies to match Daniela.

Fran: I really love her and am so happy I managed to "complete" her without too much trouble. Problem is that she won't benefit from Spica's AW attack bonus and she's pretty specialized in comparison to normal archers. No rainbow fairies needed though and her dps can become quite absurd, much tankier as well.

Final Verdict: Probably going with Xiao. She's the only one I can see replacing Daniela on my balanced team without too much trouble. She is pretty hit or miss though. I like the idea of synergy units like her that buff other classes or specific girls, I hope they do that again in the future. Would be cute to have twin/sister units that buff each other when they're both in play. Aegis clearly needs more twincest. Seems they might be planning to do that with Anya soon, I hope so.

Who are you guys working on lately?

I do 2 star on 55/7 using this tactics:

I use one more healer to keep Aria on right side though and I am missing only one bat (I think I need to lvl Khuri a little bit and I can 3 star it).

Here's party I am using:

Problem I see with your video is the placement of Khuri, it puts her where the range of an archer or pirate would be preferred. You can see the guy almost even misses a bat in his run at 1:36 in your video. I used a modified version of the below strategy, you will probably 3 star it with your team, clears the bats much quicker.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rR9lhS9dXTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just like you, I have given up on thinking about using Rita and decided on picking a different unit. In my case, I chose to use Xiao. For a unit that had a harder time to get cost reduced/skilled up compared to the other Platinum units from farm events, she isn't impressive or can beg for a spot in any lineup. Nothing else can be said to redeem her.

Fran being a vampire hunter was the best thing and I will level her up when I can. At least I'll try to get her CC'd and max affection. I won't mind leaving her at a low level after class changing because she benefits a lot more from affection bonus. Mine is currently -2 cost, but I'm hoping to get it reduced by 1 or 2 more to make me feel like this event is a success.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Final Verdict: Probably going with Xiao. She's the only one I can see replacing Daniela on my balanced team without too much trouble. She is pretty hit or miss though. I like the idea of synergy units like her that buff other classes or specific girls, I hope they do that again in the future. Would be cute to have twin/sister units that buff each other when they're both in play. Aegis clearly needs more twincest. Seems they might be planning to do that with Anya soon, I hope so.

Who are you guys working on lately?
I'll work on her after this event, ranged ansatsu allows some tank and kill strategies (ninjas can do that but are expensive).
Her aw skill is rather poor.. 10% HP for a class that doesn't have a good pool to begin with is only 100-200 extra hp. And there are only 2 front strategists so....
It should be at least something like 15% Hp for all strategists.

If your ultimate goal is to aw I would go for Claire even if she cost 2 more. Unless... Shuuka proves to be really usable (hope so, I like her too).

PS: Why are u calling the strategist Susumu? . Did u trace the katakanas back to a potential chinese name and then transliterated it to english? That's way too indirect, just stick with Shuuka :p
(or Susume is another unit and I'm talking nonsense?)

Anya's sister should be a Geomancer with a magic barrier as skill (like Odette's but not global) for the ultimate (non gatcha-black) tanking duo.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit, thanks for the video, I tried one very similar to this (maybe it was this one, i am not sure) and I had troubles with my sortie there. Though I did not use Khuri, she was very low lvl then. I was stuck on 40/5 lately to farm few copies of her (min cost, 4/5 skill). I don't have silver pirate (only Monica with max cost), and my Rean is low lvl (Bernice 23 cost). Look at my healers: all of them have terrible cost (my Ruka doesn't want to be cost reduced and I grabbed Shidisu just before she was removed from the shop).

I have divvernt trouble than you guys: I have archer party: Soma, Claire, Spica and now Shao. Also low lvl Rita and Daniela. I could easily AW Spica but I am missing one stupid orb. And for the worse I can't get it .___. I need more duelers (I lack duelers and lower cost healers there). Why there is no event duelers :(

Fran -2/+4 now.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit, thanks for the video, I tried one very similar to this (maybe it was this one, i am not sure) and I had troubles with my sortie there. Though I did not use Khuri, she was very low lvl then. I was stuck on 40/5 lately to farm few copies of her (min cost, 4/5 skill). I don't have silver pirate (only Monica with max cost), and my Rean is low lvl (Bernice 23 cost). Look at my healers: all of them have terrible cost (my Ruka doesn't want to be cost reduced and I grabbed Shidisu just before she was removed from the shop).

I have divvernt trouble than you guys: I have archer party: Soma, Claire, Spica and now Shao. Also low lvl Rita and Daniela. I could easily AW Spica but I am missing one stupid orb. And for the worse I can't get it .___. I need more duelers (I lack duelers and lower cost healers there). Why there is no event duelers :(

Fran -2/+4 now.
Just get 2 bronce archers to 5 cost and lvl 30+. Place them near the exits or where the bats come from and that should do the trick.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have divvernt trouble than you guys: I have archer party: Soma, Claire, Spica and now Shao. Also low lvl Rita and Daniela. I could easily AW Spica but I am missing one stupid orb. And for the worse I can't get it .___. I need more duelers (I lack duelers and lower cost healers there). Why there is no event duelers
There's actually quite a few event duelers in the past, you just didn't see them~ (Though we have never seen an event soldier, Valkyrie, or the like)
Karma, Roana, Charlotte, Eda, Hores, Ricca, Claudia

Fran is CC63 atm, still got a way to go to 70. 7/10, min cost. Skill up is difficult indeed. (Consider it's 2x Fran and 2x plat fairy all the way from 1 to 50 to CC63 ... that's a lot of frans orz )

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll work on her after this event, ranged ansatsu allows some tank and kill strategies (ninjas can do that but are expensive).
Her aw skill is rather poor.. 10% HP for a class that doesn't have a good pool to begin with is only 100-200 extra hp. And there are only 2 front strategists so....
It should be at least something like 15% Hp for all strategists.

If your ultimate goal is to aw I would go for Claire even if she cost 2 more. Unless... Shuuka proves to be really usable (hope so, I like her too).

PS: Why are u calling the strategist Susumu? . Did u trace the katakanas back to a potential chinese name and then transliterated it to english? That's way too indirect, just stick with Shuuka :p
(or Susume is another unit and I'm talking nonsense?)
Agreed on the HP, I think it should be 15-20% since front strategists have a pretty poor HP pool, but at least it's something. I'll take weak passives over low proc chance-on-hit stuff. At least it's reliable.

For the same reason anybody does, google translate. Unless I care enough to actually individually check names (When you auto translate the whole wiki, it usually massacres names) or if the name is completely unrelated (Dolka vs Fluoride), it's whatever. As long as people know what unit you're talking about. I do like Shuuka better though so I'll probably remember that. Either kind of fits her though.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im going to spam all free crystals I have to get platinum armors from the daily I'm tired of having low lvl units that can't beat the events. I already CCed a silver archer and I will probably do the gold shield unit next then the silver male mage after that because hes got Aoe. Im not sure if Im strong enough to get platinum fairies from the challenge mission yet but I have 8 from the daily mission so maybe I should CC the platinum healer? the only other platinum unit I have is a rogue that I think came from the log in bonus. After that Im not sure what else would be good to class change so recommendations? I'm thinking maybe the gold archer from the last event I was barely able to earn it so it has no cost reductions but I like the instant kill ability it has.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Anelai You can try this, Aria on the bottom entrance, then Katie on the top entrance, this way you don't need dualists on either entrance. After that, place archer on the top left next to the entrance, then healer on the bottom left, right next to entrance. Place healer on the left of the top archer. Place ANOTHER archer further left right next to the healer on the top. Then place a prince somewhere, anywhere. Place another archer right next to Aria to the right. This should leave you with two units remaining. Let Fran run down, then gank her, use any suitable unit with high defense, and pop down a DPS of any sort right next to Fran.

This is the method I use to 3 star 55/7. Hope it helps.:)

(I recommend valkyrie, thief, princess to gank, avoid using a HA, you don't want the ganker to get stunned by other units while it's ganking fran or else you'll get hit very hard.)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus
Don't do this. Seriously, don't spend crystals just to farm a daily map. Focus on leveling up. Once you get up to level 64+, you should be able to clear up to the third event maps. As long as you're doing story missions and challenge quests, you'll be leveling up your units at a steady pace. Levels are especially important because your prince will also become more powerful and more useful.

I'm guessing you are thinking of class changing units at level 30. Don't do this as well, especially for Gold/Platinum/Black units. One thing you should do is get your silver units leveled up. Higher grade units are good, but you'll be struggling more to get them leveled up and you'll be wasting silver units that are difficult to obtain until you are higher level.

I want to type more but I have to go.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im going to spam all free crystals I have to get platinum armors from the daily I'm tired of having low lvl units that can't beat the events. I already CCed a silver archer and I will probably do the gold shield unit next then the silver male mage after that because hes got Aoe. Im not sure if Im strong enough to get platinum fairies from the challenge mission yet but I have 8 from the daily mission so maybe I should CC the platinum healer? the only other platinum unit I have is a rogue that I think came from the log in bonus. After that Im not sure what else would be good to class change so recommendations? I'm thinking maybe the gold archer from the last event I was barely able to earn it so it has no cost reductions but I like the instant kill ability it has.
I have to say that's a bad idea :S
If you want to lvl your units that badly, expend some crystals on charisma and farm "Rural Gate" story mission. It's more work but also a LOT more exp, unless you are at 0 gold in which case I would still recommend farming a story mission and some monday dailies for the gold armors.

For CC silvers, your order should be Healer->Archer->Witch->HA.
A cc healer with it's increased range will make your life easier.
Remember to CC only at max lvl (50) unless you are planning on replacing that unit in the near future.

Your plat healer will come in handy in the future but for now I think you should focus on cc a silver one which you will easily cost reduce to 15-16.

@Fruit
Lol, never used google translate.
Mmmm you re right, I think the same about the passive vs the tiny proc, if you are planing to have Shuuka in your party for a long time then go for it :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus
Don't do this. Seriously, don't spend crystals just to farm a daily map. Focus on leveling up. Once you get up to level 64+, you should be able to clear up to the third event maps. As long as you're doing story missions and challenge quests, you'll be leveling up your units at a steady pace. Levels are especially important because your prince will also become more powerful and more useful.

I'm guessing you are thinking of class changing units at level 30. Don't do this as well, especially for Gold/Platinum/Black units. One thing you should do is get your silver units leveled up. Higher grade units are good, but you'll be struggling more to get them leveled up and you'll be wasting silver units that are difficult to obtain until you are higher level.

I want to type more but I have to go.
I cc at lvl 50 I dont want my units to be weak in the long run but is there some sort of hidden bonus to leveling my knight? because it seems to me that my problem is I have too many weak units and I've noticed that units don't really get much stronger till they've been class changed and get that stat bonus from full arousal or likeability w/e the proper name for it is and also that higher rarities get stronger by a few hundred points. I imagine getting to lvl 64 would take a number of weeks and I'll have missed out on yet another event in that time. I see that CCing platinum units would be stupid at my lvl now though since they need 3 silvers, but the gold units seem okay they only need 1. Why would I not take advantage of a quick way to lvl up my units and at the same time secure masses of gold if I'm forced to do them hard way with bronze units instead of platinum armors? I fail to see a better use for the crystals. I also nearly went completely broke feeding my units with iron and its so slow past about lvl 20 along with the cost going up. I don't know what cost reducing a unit is though.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cc at lvl 50 I dont want my units to be weak in the long run but is there some sort of hidden bonus to leveling my knight? because it seems to me that my problem is I have too many weak units and I've noticed that units don't really get much stronger till they've been class changed and get that stat bonus from full arousal or likeability w/e the proper name for it is and also that higher rarities get stronger by a few hundred points. I imagine getting to lvl 64 would take a number of weeks and I'll have missed out on yet another event in that time. I see that CCing platinum units would be stupid at my lvl now though since they need 3 silvers, but the gold units seem okay they only need 1. Why would I not take advantage of a quick way to lvl up my units and at the same time secure masses of gold if I'm forced to do them hard way with bronze units instead of platinum armors? I fail to see a better use for the crystals. I also nearly went completely broke feeding my units with iron and its so slow past about lvl 20 along with the cost going up. I don't know what cost reducing a unit is though.
Well u should really read the links and guides on the first post. As you say cc a plat unit this soon is not worth it.
When u feed a unit a copy of itself, its cost goes down and its skill lvl ups. Rules for that are in the guides and post.

The drop rate for a plat armor is 15% for the hardest map I doubt you can clear. Even if u can, that's roughly 0.6 armor per crystal. The lower map has 3% drop for 0.12 armor per crystal. As you see, you will easily spend all your crystals and end up with how many? say 3 armors? that's really inefficient.
As I always say, it's a game so play as u want but be warned you may regret.

For max efficiency I would lvl all my silvers to 30. Then focus on 50cc a healer and farming affection items. As u said, affection is as good as tens of lvls for certain units.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lv 64 takes only 2-3 days, not weeks.

the trick is to buy the 1.5 or 1.3 exp bonus. It costs 5 crystals, it lasts for 14 days. (it's where you buy crystals, you can buy the exp bonus from there).

then farm rural like crazy, that or farm road to capital. they are very very good exp.

::WARNING:: lv 64 takes 2-3 days, if you spend like 7 hours in a row farming rural/road to capital like non stop. if you don't want to lose your marbles, I recommend you to farm 5 hours a day, and it'll take you 7 days to reach lv 64.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I started out, I've primarily kept all my units levels' close to each other. This may not be helpful, but all the units I plan to use are at least level 30. At least at level 30, they aren't weak and they are good enough to progress through early maps and most of the story missions. The units I'm interested in or I really need will be levels 40 or higher. When they're at level 40, I know I can get them CC'd within the week if I need them and if I'm not wasting resources just to clear event maps.

What I want to say is that one or two CC'd unit can't carry you through every single map. Those CC'd units can't handle everything and you'll need a baseline where units are good enough to handle most maps.

If you're becoming broke, then sell off iron units instead of using all of them as soon as you get them.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lv 64 takes only 2-3 days, not weeks.

the trick is to buy the 1.5 or 1.3 exp bonus. It costs 5 crystals, it lasts for 14 days. (it's where you buy crystals, you can buy the exp bonus from there).

then farm rural like crazy, that or farm road to capital. they are very very good exp.

::WARNING:: lv 64 takes 2-3 days, if you spend like 7 hours in a row farming rural/road to capital like non stop. if you don't want to lose your marbles, I recommend you to farm 5 hours a day, and it'll take you 7 days to reach lv 64.
Is you end up wasting charisma for leveling too fast then I would recommend against this XD
Your units lvl is more important than the prince. But if u tested it and lvl ups are timed so that u don't waste more than 20 or 30 charisma per lvl, then it may be a good investment.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is you end up wasting charisma for leveling too fast then I would recommend against this XD
Your units lvl is more important than the prince. But if u tested it and lvl ups are timed so that u don't waste more than 20 or 30 charisma per lvl, then it may be a good investment.
Not really. A high level prince can help out greatly, given his high stats and passive.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ANELAI

Posting my strategy for 55/7

Order of units. 1. Tamamo 2. Katie 3. Aisha 4. Healer 5. Healer 6. Claire 7. Bashira 8. Prince 9. Gank. 10. DPS

@ZENRA

Posting my strategy for 40/5

(Retreat Aisha)

Order of units, 1. Aisha 2. Prince 3. (in the middle) Healer 4. Claire 5. Berna 6. Tamamo. (Heavy Armor is also ok) 7. (top right) Healer 8. DPS

Post note, replace Aisha with archer of your choice, or vampire hunter. Replace Tamamo with soldier/monk of your choice. Replace Berna with thief of your choice. Said replacement will not affect 3 starring this. :)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed the AW Fedora.
Looks like I single-handedly (lies) convinced people to give AW Fedora a chance and ensure her place as first Healer on the field due to cost and utility. (j/k)

Fedora is a wonderful choice to AW imo, especially at min cost.

Post note, replace Aisha with archer of your choice, or vampire hunter. Replace Tamamo with soldier/monk of your choice. Replace Berna with thief of your choice. Said replacement will not affect 3 starring this.
Has to be a vampire hunter that 1/3hkos the bats. Or an AW Artemis.

Tamano is not replaceable by HA without an extra healer on 55/7. But if the said healer is AW, it's fine. Same with a good healer with enough boost heal. Don't forget Tamamo's 50% dodge and the vampire/undead's para stacking resulting 1/2 defense for the HA.