What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i would add 1 more to that... MONSTER GIRLS!

we have the ryujins that just came in and we have 2 cat girl archers. bashira and that one loli one who not in the game yet >.<

then again... they are not monster girls aren't a category and dont follow a guideline like humans and elfs. they are individual to themselves.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would add 1 more to that... MONSTER GIRLS!

we have the ryujins that just came in and we have 2 cat girl archers. bashira and that one loli one who not in the game yet >.<

then again... they are not monster girls aren't a category and dont follow a guideline like humans and elfs. they are individual to themselves.
Their stat still looks like human race to me or well basicaly just like youkai a class of their own :p
so the based on stat we have 3 different kind / based on race well there plenty ?

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone.

I just started playing recently and was wondering what are passive abilities? Who has them? What do they do?

I also forgot to ask. How do they activate?

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mmm Max CR and 4/5.

Guess I'll keep farming her to use as plat armors.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The main carriers of passive abilities are The Prince (everyone uses the Titles for him that gives him a blanket boost to all troops. It means that when he's deployed [I think], everyone gets +% stats)

Most other passive skills aren't in this version of the game right now, but there's a Thief and a female Barbarian with special passives that give a flat 2% increase to the drop rate of Affection items and Spirits respectively. I've been told those function just so long as the units are on your active team, you don't have to deploy them.

That's just as far as I know, though, other people probably have better/more in depth info.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everyone.

I just started playing recently and was wondering what are passive abilities? Who has them? What do they do?

I also forgot to ask. How do they activate?
passive ability ?
There shouldn't be any passive ability until awaken introduced (well only prince which buffed up all unit atk def by %)that mean its not in english ver yet.
and its called passive cuz its automaticaly active without anything to be pressed :p

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the replies Melphy and Altrius. They were helpful.

I now seem to understand what Passive Ability is.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

passive ability ?.... (well only prince which buffed up all unit atk def by %)
There's actually two passive abilities for the prince to be precise:
--Standard prince buff is called "Raise Moral". This gives a bonus to all units.
--The various "Hero" titles stack with "Raise Morale", other titles that add to a single stat +Atk/+Def/+HP(only) affect the prince only and are not added to other units.

The two buffs, Raise Morale and Hero title(s), do effectively become a single buff, but it is two different effects that are stacking, just clarifying.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's actually two passive abilities for the prince to be precise:
--Standard prince buff is called "Raise Moral". This gives a bonus to all units.
--The various "Hero" titles stack with "Raise Morale", other titles that add to a single stat +Atk/+Def/+HP(only) affect the prince only and are not added to other units.

The two buffs, Raise Morale and Hero title(s), do effectively become a single buff, but it is two different effects that are stacking, just clarifying.
damit might as well make it more detail then :D
the prince morale %up is basely from your rank (or prince lvl) /10 + 2
so this mean it increase by 1% for every 10 lvl and ended at rank 100 (prince lvl shown as lvl 99 max)
The title buff to increase morale is at rank 1 (3%) / r28 (5%) / r64 (7%) /r192 (9%)

Fun fact: the morale buff is actually active skill... it just auto use as soon prince deployed and lasted for 999 sec (has been tested in JP aigis)

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have question about Karma. Hentai scenes are same for Vampire Princess Karma and Immortal Princess Karma, right?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have question about Karma. Hentai scenes are same for Vampire Princess Karma and Immortal Princess Karma, right?
I believe so.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not 100% sure, but i think same position.
Abit different looks, 1 vampire 1 imortal princess
Also different talk

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One acc gots lot of Maribels (Leanne would be nice too for CR'ing but nope -,-) other acc got lot of Leannes (not using, dont need -,-' where are my Maribels?)

Just my luck...

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like the drop rate for Leanne is very low considering its a 6 stamina map. I've been running that mission with all my stamina since the event started and I've only gotten Leanne for the first time today. Meanwhile, I think I've gotten Maribel about 70-80% of the time.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main carriers of passive abilities are The Prince (everyone uses the Titles for him that gives him a blanket boost to all troops. It means that when he's deployed [I think], everyone gets +% stats)

Most other passive skills aren't in this version of the game right now, but there's a Thief and a female Barbarian with special passives that give a flat 2% increase to the drop rate of Affection items and Spirits respectively. I've been told those function just so long as the units are on your active team, you don't have to deploy them.

That's just as far as I know, though, other people probably have better/more in depth info.
Cuterie increases female affection item drop rate, while Celia increases spirit drop rate, yes. There's a male unit that increases alcohol drop rate too (Roberto?), and there might be a unit that increases demon crystal drop rate.

Deine also has a passive that supposedly increases UPs by +2 and raises defense by 15%, but I haven't seen it take effect.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cuterie increases female affection item drop rate, while Celia increases spirit drop rate, yes. There's a male unit that increases alcohol drop rate too (Roberto?), and there might be a unit that increases demon crystal drop rate.

Deine also has a passive that supposedly increases UPs by +2 and raises defense by 15%, but I haven't seen it take effect.
The 1 that increase demon crystal drop rate is gold pirate Monica
When u mean deine passive, thats automaticaly there.
Although since i don't have deine in EN ver, but if your deine cost already 24 normal / 27 CC, then its already implemented.
Of coz the def there is already added the passive effect

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 1 that increase demon crystal drop rate is gold pirate Monica
When u mean deine passive, thats automaticaly there.
Although since i don't have deine in EN ver, but if your deine cost already 24 normal / 27 CC, then its already implemented.
Of coz the def there is already added the passive effect
Ah, so that's how it is.

Is the defense just for Deine, or is it a party buff?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, so that's how it is.

Is the defense just for Deine, or is it a party buff?
just for herself
The 1 def for party is Katie 2% / platinum rear tactician *forgot name* Len? Rin? Ren? no idea (5%) / Black Iris (7%) all from Aw ability

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Deines passive ability is an increase in defense for an increase in cost... it only applies to herself.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not 100% sure, but i think same position.
Abit different looks, 1 vampire 1 imortal princess
Also different talk
Thanks for answer. It's sad that we cant get both. :(