What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Guess with the mosaic for the JP version the art wasn't done as well as it should of been.
JP artists who do CGs for games often don't spend much time on the genitalia because they know that there's going to be a mosaic placed over it, so it saves them time.

Also Karma's H-Scenes are the same in terms of positions, the dialogue and her appearance change slightly though

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JP artists who do CGs for games often don't spend much time on the genitalia because they know that there's going to be a mosaic placed over it, so it saves them time.

Also Karma's H-Scenes are the same in terms of positions, the dialogue and her appearance change slightly though
That just makes me want to get both Karma's.... which are twins.... not clones.... yay loopholes!

Also working on a thread for a game I haven't played is challenging >.>

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for answer. It's sad that we cant get both. :(
Actualy you can get both, but not during her original event.
Karma will be back again in revival event in future, which already happened in JP aigis.
So just be patience and wait for 1 more yr for another karma :p

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This platinum look very slow, 4 fodders and only main is CR-2 and SR-1 =/
Is ok spend 2 each time? I remember each is calculate separate
worst is my drop chance is 1 plat each 3 run =/

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This platinum look very slow, 4 fodders and only main is CR-2 and SR-1 =/
Is ok spend 2 each time? I remember each is calculate separate
worst is my drop chance is 1 plat each 3 run =/
You can also try 1 at a time if you are really having drop problems.

If you also have extra fairies but them together.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Is Black Karma even worth it? I was of opinion that it's either getting White, or not bothering at all. I mean, White Karma's strength is that she cannot die while her skill is active. 13 seconds of immunity which compensate for not being able to heal her.

Black Karma does not get immunity, and can't be healed either. This is beyond weak.. I will pick golden Themis over her any day of the week.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Black Karma even worth it? I was of opinion that it's either getting White, or not bothering at all. I mean, White Karma's strength is that she cannot die while her skill is active. 13 seconds of immunity which compensate for not being able to heal her.

Black Karma does not get immunity, and can't be healed either. This is beyond weak.. I will pick golden Themis over her any day of the week.
All i'm gonna said that 13s can't die played *at least* a key point in 3 anoying map that i know of.
And not being able to get healed also have its +ve point as such your healer don't need karma and can heal other unit thats under heavy atk.
Well if you don't like her its ok to skip :p as for me my intend only to get enuff item to upgarde to black not going for full power as its gonna waste alot SC

Prototype909

Reputation score

Vampire Princess Karma still has high stats to compensate her not being able to be healed, (2956 HP non AW) compared to Lilia the "defense" princess w/1693 HP non AW. Still a decent unit, just not a good.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The difference between Immortal Princess and Vampire Princess Karma is that the first heals your team for the damage she take while being unable to die. While the second heals herself.

However, her awakened skill is still unknown so we don't know her full potential.

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh gosh, that new black armor at JP aigis..... it's really 5 times more effective than platinum?o_o

Prototype909

Reputation score

oh gosh, that new black armor at JP aigis..... it's really 5 times more effective than platinum?o_o
JP wiki says it grants 5000 base exp, but from what looks like the map you get it from (It's a completion bonus) is a complete nightmare that you need several high level AW units for.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just checked the dmm site and it only shows deine. we have her in english, her atk is increased by 5X at max skill level.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

5/13 so far on last map Maribels, haven't combined any yet until I get a few fairies. Kinda getting annoyed with the droprate. Is it worth spending an SC or two on refills as a free player?

Prototype909

Reputation score

just checked the dmm site and it only shows deine. we have her in english, her atk is increased by 5X at max skill level.

He meant the Black armor as in the exp granting unit, not unit

5/13 so far on last map Maribels, haven't combined any yet until I get a few fairies. Kinda getting annoyed with the droprate. Is it worth spending an SC or two on refills as a free player?
For questions like this you need to ask yourself -

A) Is Maribel part of your long-term envisioned team
B) Are there any other upcoming event units you'd rather spend money (Crystals) on making them perfect
C) Are there any spotlight units coming up that you're interested in (Have to assume they'll be the same, but we don't know how removed loli content will affect the unit selections)

If you're a free player there is -ZERO- reason to spend money on units you aren't going to use, if all you care about is completion/H-scene then one copy suffices.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

AWwww yeah got another Maribel! I can totally at least -1CR/+1 skill her now.
I dunno if I wanna keep grinding up the map though. HA's are kinda nice, but I don't seem to use them all THAT much it seems... I get more mileage out of my Soldiers.

Though maybe this is why I keep being unable to 3* that final map since I can't stop all 3 of those first HA's, hrm.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though maybe this is why I keep being unable to 3* that final map since I can't stop all 3 of those first HA's, hrm.
If using soldiers, they will need to be of a high level to stop the armors (and to do decent damage to them) and still have enough time to get a healer out.
Not sure you'd have enough time to get more then one HA out at the start of that map, you could probably do prince and an HA but not much else, if prince isn't healed quickly though, he dies.

Not sure what the common placement of starting units is as I don't use guides for events, so I wont be of much help there.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I kill the first 3 HA by placing Cloris first, then Belinda in the bottom of the top two columns, then I place the Prince and activate Cloris' skill manages to kill all of them just in time.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Actualy you can get both, but not during her original event.
Karma will be back again in revival event in future, which already happened in JP aigis.
So just be patience and wait for 1 more yr for another karma :p
I can wait that. :D Just lets hope we get those revivals.

Btw. You have played JP Aigis? I believe all revival events are "resource collection" events, am i right? Is it possible to collect those resources in one event and use in second?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

50CC30 Katie at full affection and Prince are enough to catch the first wave long enough for a healer to come out. At that point just place witches / mages at will.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Revival events are just small windows in which you can recollect drops or resources for units as necessary, like during weekends you might be able to get another Belinda drop or two if you didn't perfect her the first time if it was her revival event that weekend.