What's new

RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

Hi, I've looked through this thread, but found no partial translation patch for menus and stuff. I bought the game, so I'd like to know if the patch would work with the latest version without causing issues too.

The game seems like fun. I also appreciate it you can turn off futa. Like, out of all the fetishes out there, I can't stand furries and yaoi. Futa is ok in moderation, but if I can skip it, that's cool.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The initial menus when you first start the game actually ask you if you want futa enabled along with a few other things. I think its around the 3rd or 4th page.

This one http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=583610&postcount=39
Yeah, I already knew that. I'm using ChiiTrans. And Google app translates "hermaphrodite" as "futanari" too.

But I was asking if there was a translation patch here that translates menu interfaces and such, at least, and that works on the latest version.

I can get by with my current setup, but during the time in that a full translation patch gets released (if ever), a partial one, that translates the basic interfaces, is also nice.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I already knew that. I'm using ChiiTrans. And Google app translates "hermaphrodite" as "futanari" too.

But I was asking if there was a translation patch here that translates menu interfaces and such, at least, and that works on the latest version.

I can get by with my current setup, but during the time in that a full translation patch gets released (if ever), a partial one, that translates the basic interfaces, is also nice.
The partial in my sig is for 1.02 but I dunno if it will conflict with the latest. It has most if not all menus. No items or weaps yet.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

purple ham mat what drops that XD

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

purple ham mat what drops that XD
If you don't have it in the monster listing yet, a monster you haven't seen yet ;)

From what I recall, one of the monsters in the lower-right tentacle zone, I think the purple futa slime boss thing.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you don't have it in the monster listing yet, a monster you haven't seen yet ;)

From what I recall, one of the monsters in the lower-right tentacle zone, I think the purple futa slime boss thing.
thank you ^^

how do i know where and what boss is which zone on the map D:

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An update on the blog ' 'a basically giving a rough idea of what to comes in the update.

10 new cut-in CGs is expected (giving the picture in the post, looks like at least 1 more pose for each character)

Skill CG o_O (either Elsword style or Tales style will have to wait)

More monsters

More missions

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

An update on the blog ' 'a basically giving a rough idea of what to comes in the update.

10 new cut-in CGs is expected (giving the picture in the post, looks like at least 1 more pose for each character)

Skill CG o_O (either Elsword style or Tales style will have to wait)

More monsters

More missions
The reason why I love these guys: The 2.0 updates they almost always preform for every game ( Outside of Alice Sword, and I think that's because it just didn't get accepted as well as everything else did ). =3=

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\' '\ For now the blog has a current status update.

Which isn't much compare to the previous.

The author says he expects it to be done late October.

So enjoy your halloween with tentacles (or whatever he adds)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'x ' So, looks like the author don't think he'll be able to do it in October, since September he was busier than he thought he'd be.

Just a tease this time.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I bought my first "armor" but for some reason even when i try to go to equit i can only do wep, and upgrades, no cloths.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I bought my first "armor" but for some reason even when i try to go to equit i can only do wep, and upgrades, no cloths.
I was confused by this for a while as well, but only certain girls can wear certain outfits. Whatever armor you crafted, you might have to switch out your other party members and see if one of the other two can equip it.

Also, since I no literally nothing of moon speak I can't tell any similarities when crafted to guess which one goes to who.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was confused by this for a while as well, but only certain girls can wear certain outfits. Whatever armor you crafted, you might have to switch out your other party members and see if one of the other two can equip it.

Also, since I no literally nothing of moon speak I can't tell any similarities when crafted to guess which one goes to who.
Most likely a nod to Monster Hunter armor mechanics

You have two different armor types: Blademaster and Gunner, the former generally has higher defense but less elemental resistance, and vice versa.

Though initial armors should be universal among characters, so I can't help you out if that's the case (then again, I haven't played since I tried the demo months ago)

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Most likely a nod to Monster Hunter armor mechanics

You have two different armor types: Blademaster and Gunner, the former generally has higher defense but less elemental resistance, and vice versa.

Though initial armors should be universal among characters, so I can't help you out if that's the case (then again, I haven't played since I tried the demo months ago)
Can the characters get pregnant in the game as yet?

Is there an English translation?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man, i didn't even know this was out.

the first page says it's release date is unknown, but apparantly it came out in july and I missed it.

Anyone got a download link for this?

edit: found it, and the translation.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

man, i didn't even know this was out.

the first page says it's release date is unknown, but apparantly it came out in july and I missed it.

Anyone got a download link for this?
Page 12 of this thread got the most reacent of 1.05.

But on another note do all your girls have to be a cirtan lvl before moving on the next area? I've completed area's 1-3 but area 4 is still locked even after i beat all the bosses on area 3.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could I request a reupload of the latest version of this game? Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.