What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Really like 100/2 being the best map. I used all my fairies (except queens) for silver exp boost. I can now restock while I get Nagi :D It's amazing how much space all the fairies take up when you can't get plat cans to go with them, I hope we get the fairy storage soon.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tin cans are not really my issue (I'm at 42 once more...), I just don't have the units I want to level^^

Pupuru's tokens couldn't be the target of ranged attacks since we got her by the way. They implemented her with this class change. Check any video of Shrine Princess' Counterattack, if you don't believe me.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any idea what is the chance for rainbow spirit in the 100/2 map?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tin cans are not really my issue (I'm at 42 once more...), I just don't have the units I want to level^^
How do you farm them? I usually do the G daily map on Monday's unless I really need to do the event. Is there a better way of getting them or have you just been saving for a really long time?

Fayne

Reputation score

How do you farm them? I usually do the G daily map on Monday's unless I really need to do the event. Is there a better way of getting them or have you just been saving for a really long time?
I'm doing monday X and H, because it's better for gold and I don't really need tin cans (well, to be honest, neither do I need gold, but whatever).
It's mostly a matter of me being around since Belinda's first event and me being a freemium that doesn't really have a huge variety of units I want to level. Just recently I arrived at the point where I started spending my freemium SCs on gacha rolls. Still, my amount of gacha units is limited to Thetis, Gellius, Sasha, Mia and Uru. So yeah, a combination of accumulation over time and having nothing to spend them on^^ (some months ago I brought Karma to AW 99 with 13 tin cans, because I had no space left in my barracks for tin cans and black fairies^^)
And obviously: You tend to get things the most when you don't need them. I think I get like 2-3 tin cans every monday that I'm not too lazy to do the daily at all^^

Things will get better though, I think. On my DMM account, that is just a little short of three months old has over 70 tin cans in the barracks^^ Fairies are in general the bigger problem for me, on both accounts. Especially platinum fairies.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't been playing as long as you and have spent some money on the gacha. I also very often get 0 plat cans on Monday's, I got 1 on the Monday that has just been. All this has led up to low cans :(

I hope it gets better. 70 plat cans in 3 months sounds very nice :D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70 plat cans in 3 months sounds very nice :D
70 PA in 3 month is not that surprising tho on DMM (Specially Player that recently joined)
Everyday there is Daily Revival , also weekly Event mission , Revival , Subjugation reward
All Thanks to 100% Drop on first run~

Also the G Map rebalance have 3 possible drop of PA now

Now do DAT on Nutaku side
And yes , it's amazing!!~

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really not sure if the devs just inadvertently caused this and was too lazy to spend even more time/resources to correct it, but all the talisman drops seems to be 100%. The 100/2 (supposed to be 90/12?) map always drops 22 talismans lol. I guess most of us who wants a perfect Nagi will just plug away with this map.

Regarding the rainbow spirit on last map, just a guess but it's probably around 1-3% just like the spirit rescue maps? My feeling is that it's low enough that most people will be lucky to get even one.

Fayne

Reputation score

The 100 % drop chance part is right though. It was like that on DMM as well. The wrong stamina and charisma costs are what's breaking the event.

Rainbow fairy on a 90/12 (which it should have been) is typically 5 % or 10 % (both has happened, probably more like 5 % on this event I guess). I got three so far.

I didn't say 70 tin cans in 3 monthy was anything special. I just wanted to give a perspective of what might be normal in the future.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really not sure if the devs just inadvertently caused this and was too lazy to spend even more time/resources to correct it, but all the talisman drops seems to be 100%. The 100/2 (supposed to be 90/12?) map always drops 22 talismans lol. I guess most of us who wants a perfect Nagi will just plug away with this map.

Regarding the rainbow spirit on last map, just a guess but it's probably around 1-3% just like the spirit rescue maps? My feeling is that it's low enough that most people will be lucky to get even one.
8 ran , and got full 6 gold chest drop
Still no RF....
But eh.. as long as I got 6 chest I won't complaint~

I didn't say 70 tin cans in 3 monthy was anything special. I just wanted to give a perspective of what might be normal in the future.
Well You're not
That's why I quote the other party who think that's amazing
It still kinda is , but 100% drop mechanism explains~

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The 100 % drop chance part is right though. It was like that on DMM as well. The wrong stamina and charisma costs are what's breaking the event.
You sure about this? Cause while I know 90/12 is supposed to 100%, the rest of them are not. What I am talking about is all map after the initial run. Because even if the drop % is high they are still not 100%, even on DMM. However, thus far every single repeat runs has also been 100% on talismans. Repeated the 50/5 Anti-Yokai Ninja map 8 times and it's been 100% talisman drops. Really not complaining about this but is just surprised by it.

Xion

Reputation score

You sure about this? Cause while I know 90/12 is supposed to 100%, the rest of them are not. What I am talking about is all map after the initial run. Because even if the drop % is high they are still not 100%, even on DMM. However, thus far every single repeat runs has also been 100% on talismans. Repeated the 50/5 Anti-Yokai Ninja map 8 times and it's been 100% talisman drops. Really not complaining about this but is just surprised by it.
This point is indeed true, i ran Youkai Commander several times in different acc and the drop was always 100% I think that they mess up the drop rate for all the maps leaving them all at 100%.

Right now is save to assume that we can exploit this since no one as really breach the game code (on the user side) they can't really call it cheat specially when we ARE using our resourses, several people even bought more SC to finish the event sooner since the drop rate is guaranteed.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I almost have to wonder if this isn't a fuck up, but rather a planned move due to data gathered from Nagi's event/revival from DMM. Probably a fuck up, but maybe they didn't want the event to go completely ignored by most players, and this final map now gives a huge incentive to actually do it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow idk if this is a mistake but man i need to stop fucking about on the 5 and 6 stam missions before patch next tuesday or sooner

also yeah most users who know dmm exists know that nagis not great in comparison to saki idk if removing the 1 block would help though

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My alt got rainbows three times in a row -_- Got Cellia but still...

And also have 100% of talisman drops.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This point is indeed true, i ran Youkai Commander several times in different acc and the drop was always 100% I think that they mess up the drop rate for all the maps leaving them all at 100%.

Right now is save to assume that we can exploit this since no one as really breach the game code (on the user side) they can't really call it cheat specially when we ARE using our resourses, several people even bought more SC to finish the event sooner since the drop rate is guaranteed.
actually, i believe all the talisman drops in nagi's event maps were 100%, which was why the original events cost more stamina than others. note that maps like "great youkai nurarihyon" was supposed to cost 7 sta instead of 5.
original event: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=665190&postcount=8245

the map cost change is what's screwed up, not the 100% drop rate. (90/12 maps usually dropped 24~26 items rather than 22, for example, but it was not 100%)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have nothing but deep hatred of Great Yokai NYstupid map. Those three retard cats went south once and then keep on going up north all the time. Impossible for me to dpm them down fast enough.

I can kill them fast if they go south. -.-

GO GET FUCKING BENT RETARD CATS.

I was pretty salty. Not anymore. ._.

I went and somehow pulled my first platinum from 2k gold gacha. Sabinne!

Then I went and CC'd my Ertel and Niel. And decided to do several more 2k gold gacha to get myself some iron/bronzes for the bronze pirate I'm slowly leveling and pulled an Jerome instead.

Okay fine Aigis, I'm not even mad anymore about those cats. Thank you Aigis. :)

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

actually, i believe all the talisman drops in nagi's event maps were 100%, which was why the original events cost more stamina than others. note that maps like "great youkai nurarihyon" was supposed to cost 7 sta instead of 5.
original event: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=665190&postcount=8245
Oh that post made me realize that we are actually past the first round of SAW patch in terms of DMM schedule.
I wonder when that's going to happen for MWA.

DMM rolled out SAW for blacks first, then slowly rolled out per class.
I bet MWA will roll out tons of SAW at once like they did with AW patch.
So it could take a whiiiile.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Those 6 weasel/cats in Great Yokai War (100/2) can be killed early if a mage is deployed in that corner. There should be time to deploy a soldier or two if UP is an issue. I use a near full cost Odette and only kills the upper 3, but the bottom 3 will just run toward the exit and be blocked by a HA deployed to tank the Ushi-oni.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those 6 weasel/cats in Great Yokai War (100/2) can be killed early if a mage is deployed in that corner. There should be time to deploy a soldier or two if UP is an issue. I use a near full cost Odette and only kills the upper 3, but the bottom 3 will just run toward the exit and be blocked by a HA deployed to tank the Ushi-oni.
Idk about others, but I just used my Spica on them. Lot cheaper than a mage and she kills them just fine. Then again maybe it's because it's AW Spica. <.<