What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I've had pretty bad rng for finding the mission cards. Over 5000 stamina spent and still can't pull a rare from a section. If it wasn't a regular rare I'd be tempted to just card reveal it.

Annnnd just randomly pulled the sr a 2nd time before said rare once.

Last edited:

LeoN_DruiD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got from Kurito 3xN, 9xR but still no SR... T_T

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmm, game updated and there must be prizes for attack wins, but i didn't find anything in gift box and even in attack wins standings it says that i'm unranked, but i still can find myself by observing pages, so anybody have same problem? or maybe it's all just visual bug and items added directly to items tab?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to JP Pero veterans: is peronamin used in ANY event or should i just use em to lvl up?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, game updated and there must be prizes for attack wins, but i didn't find anything in gift box and even in attack wins standings it says that i'm unranked, but i still can find myself by observing pages, so anybody have same problem? or maybe it's all just visual bug and items added directly to items tab?
It should have shown up in the gift box. I got my P2 and overall prizes at the same time sometime yesterday, then my attack prizes about 10 minutes after.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

to JP Pero veterans: is peronamin used in ANY event or should i just use em to lvl up?
Supposedly next event will use them. Unless they for whatever reason decide to break the normal chain and give us another SS next, which I really hope they will not.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Supposedly next event will use them. Unless they for whatever reason decide to break the normal chain and give us another SS next, which I really hope they will not.
based on the "coming soon" button, it looks like SS again next. Personally, I wouldn't mind it being next, as long as they get it right this time.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not necessarily. The 200-levels event (the one that leans on stamina) does have enemies, and I want to say "dark Airu" was one of the enemies for that type of event.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can confirm EX unlocks after completing the Lv 50 special mission.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the shit!?
Cards that can be obtained from chance suddenly changed for me, diffrent SR and N; R was changed to some new N. I have dropped all but R and i am at 2nd boss stage, something tells me i just got screwed out of some cards :/

20 mins ago N card was Takako Kono (and i got her), Sr was Misaki Kuronayagi (also got her), and R was some chick i did not menaged to get :/

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the shit!?
Cards that can be obtained from chance suddenly changed for me, diffrent SR and N; R was changed to some new N. I have dropped all but R and i am at 2nd boss stage, something tells me i just got screwed out of some cards :/

20 mins ago N card was Takako Kono (and i got her), Sr was Misaki Kuronayagi (also got her), and R was some chick i did not menaged to get :/
The order of some cards were wonky to begin with. This was likely a correction. Don't fret because you'll still be able to obtain those cards after you clear all the chapters and via GHQ.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't normaly care about H scenes that much, but i have to say first scene with Mizuho was awesome. Can't wait to see other two.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

After the novelty of being able to read the dialogue in English wore off (a.k.a after the first girl) I didn't really pay too much attention to the scenes with the exception of An's. I might have to actually watch Mizuho's.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After the novelty of being able to read the dialogue in English wore off (a.k.a after the first girl) I didn't really pay too much attention to the scenes with the exception of An's. I might have to actually watch Mizuho's.
It was great mostly because of girl, i think.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And new cards in event gacha and nothing new in normal gacha... if new cards will be only from exploration and event gacha in not so far future chasm between f2p and whales will be gigantic :/

... not mentioning that not getting any new cards will get boring real soon

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But but but, the 10 or so new cards from stage 3! Those will last you at least a week or so!

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But but but, the 10 or so new cards from stage 3! Those will last you at least a week or so!
If i will ever get them, they done their reshuffling when i was already on 2nd girl, now on 4th new girl. Missing 2 SR and prolly 1 or 2 new R and N; didn't see GHQ with new cards yet, so if we won't get it i was screwed out of cards by their reshuffle :/

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh good, new cards.

those names tho

if new cards will be only from exploration and event gacha in not so far future chasm between f2p and whales will be gigantic :/
There will be other chances to get cards like event prizes and whatnot, but the gap between F2P and P2W players will still increase quite a bit as time passes, especially if Nutaku throws in some of the extras from DMM, like crossover gachas with H-game developers.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well this is weird. There are two Normal cards in this Gacha, but neither one is Shuri Tsutsui (The Elite Alpha N for this Event). Is she supposed to be obtainable through the Event proper then, or is this an error?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

She'll probably be added to the normal gacha when the event starts, like the previous slayer N.

As usual, the implementation of the event is riddled with bugs and errors, like every event for every game to date.