What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG RJ142185

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG

Aya house the glowy thing at the bathroom dresser
Is that event based or connected to her affection level? I thought I was at max but maybe not.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that event based or connected to her affection level? I thought I was at max but maybe not.
As far as I know, you can't proceed to the next level with Aya (when you attempt to go into her house while she's with you, the area will change to a more open view of her home) until you get rid of her husband which can be done by having her with you then you go to the bar on the west side of town at night and talk to him.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as I know, you can't proceed to the next level with Aya (when you attempt to go into her house while she's with you, the area will change to a more open view of her home) until you get rid of her husband which can be done by having her with you then you go to the bar on the west side of town at night and talk to him.
That's what I was missing, thank you.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know how to put the girl into basement?
or atleast how to give a breast medicine?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you obtain the breast milk? The older sister produces breast milk to feed her baby, but I can't seem to collect it.

Also where in town can I find the girl with the eye patch? I can only recruit her from the guild.

Last edited:

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i lost one of the sisters in slum town and have no idea how to get her back.

also lost to orcs and can't seem to get the one with a key.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you obtain the breast milk? The older sister produces breast milk to feed her baby, but I can't seem to collect it.

Also where in town can I find the girl with the eye patch? I can only recruit her from the guild.
According to english dlsite, you can only have sex with 7 of the girls in this game while you use the others for battle. As far as I played, this includes

Your 2 sisters, Aya, the elf girl, the demon you face under the cemetery, the red head stuck as a statue in the middle of the village, and probably the cow girl.

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For Aya you can go to the bar at night to increase her relation with you some more. As long as you don't abuse her when she is passed out from what i can tell. Also the guy in the bar is her husband and if you beat him she joins you as well.

Though now i have her and the elf stuck with the bandits on the right side of the map with no idea how to rescue them like with the orcs.

p.s. old man in the first city for the elf. THe one where you go to the top left of the first town. Where do i get ingredients?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For Aya you can go to the bar at night to increase her relation with you some more. As long as you don't abuse her when she is passed out from what i can tell. Also the guy in the bar is her husband and if you beat him she joins you as well.

Though now i have her and the elf stuck with the bandits on the right side of the map with no idea how to rescue them like with the orcs.

p.s. old man in the first city for the elf. THe one where you go to the top left of the first town. Where do i get ingredients?
for bandits.. must have request from guild..
then defeat the boss... get the key for jail..

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless i can get a translator to work i don't know what any of that guild missions goals are.
ukh... so u playin without translator...?
hmm...
its the second choice from guild... defeat the boss..
done..

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything wrong with that code? I set it in exactly like it and chiitrans manages to hook to it, but all i get are sentances like
「0、0ニ0・ケ0ュ0・ナ・Pケ0ニ0・ソ0ケ0サ0・ヨ0イ0・・B}・0'ユ0・・ッ07u,1(7/7-1/1ハ0゚0w不Y,1(2/2-1/1 :confused:
Hmmm, well I used to use chiitrans until I realized it doesn't allow you to change encryption types meaning some games are impossible to play with chiitrans. I use VNR(Visual Novel Reader) and it works like a charm. I can even play wolf rpg games without hcodes.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you take the cowgirl around with you after capturing her? She's in some grass room in the main town but doesn't do anything.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you take the cowgirl around with you after capturing her? She's in some grass room in the main town but doesn't do anything.
Lotsa sex, and don't forget to lock the door when you leave the house, unless you want her to be raped.

JBRequiem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lotsa sex, and don't forget to lock the door when you leave the house, unless you want her to be raped.
How I speak to her and nothing happens

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How I speak to her and nothing happens
Few steps need.
1. Go to the cave near Slum Town with Aya in your team.
2. One of the enemies in the cave will capture Aya. Best way is just defend till she's capture/run away.
3. Go to Slum Town. You'll find the door near the second exit is open (item shop's door).
4. Go down, save Aya.
5. Now you can buy item from the item shop. Get the leaf.
6. Go back to the cowgirl master. Pass him the leaf and you'll get the house key.
7. Now you can take cowgirl around.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, anyone knows how to unlock the other two island?

JBRequiem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, anyone knows how to unlock the other two island?
which ones? i know you unlock one from beating the arena and another from walking in the main town with one of the girls i forget which one though.