What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Shooting Girl Pre-registration is up!

Trailer:

Tutorial by Xellon

Hey guys. I decided to create my own little tutorial for new players who are just starting out. Hope this helps.

Shooting Girl Tutorial

The idea behind shooting girl is simple, set up your strategy, hit play, and watch your team battle. From the beginning, you don't have anything to be strategic with so just play and skip till you gain lvls.

Do to a ram defect, please only use chrome to play this game and refresh and/or clear cache every half hour to avoid slow down till its fixed​

Choose your character

Starting out, Arina (Assult Riffle, center) is Op till mid game. If you don't want too much trouble, go with her. Shiguchi (Hand Gun, left side) isn't the best starting character but the idea is to be an EVA tank with an HG. I recommend upgrading a different HG from the start and I'll explain why later. Iria or SMGs/LMGs in general have no potential beg or mid game. I don't recommend picking her unless you just go for looks. Chances are, especially if you are a free player, you won't ever get the other 2 unless your lucky

Free Scout

Your first free scout will always be a random 3* so hope you get one you like. Any free scouts after will most likely be a 1* or 2.* Note that you need to collect 10 support passes to do an extra draw. These take time to collect.

Formation

Each formation has a different set effect. Ideally, you want HG's on EVA. You want SG's on Def or nothing at all. You want your dps units on ACC or atk. If you want to attack 2 times on your turn, Mov is nice but depends on the character

Change Leader

Everyone has trouble with this. To change your leader, make sure the person you want to be the leader is removed from the squad. You must then click modify. Ideally you want someone with a leader skill as the leader.​

A note about Items

A lot of people quit here because they get confused. Pressing X (1) is your remove. But you need to use cash shop to buy a remove item.

Pressing the text (2) is your replace option. You can pick a different item and replace your previous item.

Basically, if you craft a 6* item, equip it, and decide you wanna give it to someone else, you have to use cash shop or wait for an event to give them away for free.

The first item you get is a 5.*It has acc and atk. I recommend giving it to an SR when you get one. Once you equip it, that's it till you use cash shop or get the remove item.

Anri

Anri is a trainer unit. They are useless in a fight so don't ever put them in your squad. When using special training, they will raise your hp/Luck immensely compared to using other characters. Remember to use anri's in bulk, never one at a time as you will gain a bonus.

Anri will also give you a special crash course increase on a character which unlocks new strategies. Its based on RNG so you may not unlock a course. Using bulk could max hp/luck but you may end up with 2/4 special course for example so be careful of this.

The best way to collect anri is to do outerwall mission 2 (500 resources per run). After several test from several people on discord, doing mission 2 and achieving S rank will give you better results then doing mission 1 (250 resources). Make sure you always get S rank. If you can't, avoid it for now. Mission 2 is always 5 snipers.

Outer Wall

You can get anri's and 3* units here. Drop rates are generous. You can get a different 3* each day.

Monday - HG
Tuesday - SMG
Wednesday - SG
Thursday - AR
Friday - AMR
Saturday - LMG
Sunday - SR

Wait until you can hold at least 3.4k resources before doing outerwall. When u want to farm anris, you will need to learn to pretend the game doesn't exist for 2 days (make sure you do your dailies/practice though)

Dalies

Make sure you complete all daily missions except for the outerwall. When doing dalies, you'll need to use resources to gain resources but in the end, you will earn a profit of about 800 per day. Consider skipping the special training daily sometimes and there are quests like defeat 8 LMGs but some stages only have a max of 2 LMGs which means you may have to do it 4 times. 75 resources X 4 = 300 resources so avoid this. But the ones like defeat 8 HGs are easy since there are stages where you have to fight 4 or 6 HGs. It's worth the profit.

Crafting

Resources and money are very precious so don't waste them. You will regret it later. For a full list, visit

You won't be worrying about crafting good items till you reach around lvl 15 when you lvl your facilities. Note that your leader will effect what you craft for some items. A basic vest (good to have as a starter) can be made with 30 medal, 30 gunpowder, 30 chemical, and 31 fiber (30,30,30,31). If an HG is leader, you will make an anti close range vest. If you have an AR as leader, you will make an anti mid-range vest. If an SR is leader, you will make an anti long-rage vest, etc etc

Craft Failure

I'll update this when I get more info. Certain items normally won't fail while others will. 5 or 6 star facepaint for example is a good first item to get. Very high chance of success. Give it to your HG then they will become very valuable to you.

From what I understand, trying to craft a 6* radio will have a chance to give you something from the lottery list instead if it fails. So while attempting a 6*, you may get a 4* instead. I'm assuming lvling the workshop improves this but I don't have much info on this just yet. Check back again later.

Noobie bonus

Everyone gets this bonus. In 7 days, you will get Ana. Take advantage and upgrade your facilities. You'll hit 0 everything eventually so don't waste anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growth

This section is very important. When you are trying to figure out which 6 characters you want to lvl, it is idea to IGNORE the * ranking. Do not lvl a 4 star just because its a 4 star, it might come back to bite you later. If you ever run into my team in practice mode, I'll win with my 1 star party hands down! Let me explain why

Right next to popularity, you will see Fast, normal, or Shiny. Fast pretty much means the characters stats will raise quickly. Their ATK, Def, etc will be very high at a low lvl. This normally means the character will not grow much more after lvl 40 and end up with average stats at lvl 70. Normal is basically balanced. Their stats won't raise too fast or too slow. In the end, a lvl 70 normal is normally better then a lvl 70 fast (varies). Shiny is generally given to 4 stars (varies). These characters are normally very weak between lvl 1-40. You will have a hard time trying to progress with them. However, they are OP at lvl 70. This is in most casses why you can beat those pre-made lvl 40s in practice mode because they use a lot of shiny or normal growth characters. Lets compare some. Open each in a new tab

Check each char at lvl 20. in SG case, you wanna focus on HP and Def. Check how Beni is low compared to the rest. You will struggle with her as your main from the start. But check lvl 70. Beni destroys the other 2 while Miharu isn't too far behind. While shinbaori was the best at lvl 20, she is now the worse at lvl 70. This is important

So which character should I choose?

Check to see all character stats. You will find that this is a game that will require you to use several characters and not just 6. Everyone has their style of playing.

As a noobie, I started out just focusing on 6 characters without even knowing about growth. I think it turned out well because since my "normal" growth characters are at lvl 25 and rest times are over 1 hour, I can use "FAST" lvl characters at lvl 10 with my lvl 25 squad and they wouldn't be a burden.

IMO, you should focus on lvling your normal and shiny as squad 1 and use squad 2 if they are resting. A lvl 10 Sara is as strong as a lvl 30 Tomomi. You may also find yourself mixing the 2. Adding 3 shiny/slow and 3 fast.

Ofc, you can focus on 6 fast growth and make life easier for a long time. It will probably take quite a while before you hit your first evolution after all.

How indepth is this game? It looks simple to me. Press 1 button and thats it

You won't see the mechanics behind the game till you gain lvls and earn more strategies. You'll find that you need to change up for both mission and practice mode. Here is an example of someone who decided to "roll with it" and got rekt without getting a single hit in

HG focus cost him big time. The squad on the left however ignored the other HG eventually and picked off units one by one. There are also strategies where you can lay back and let them come to you in a more defensive formation. I'm only at character lvl 32 and it looks like you get a new strategy every 5 lvls so there is no telling just how many are there. Some examples are "follow the sniper," "aim for high hp units," "aim for low hp units," "attack the sniper," "intercept," etc, etc.

Is there anything else I should know?

I pretty much covered everything you would probably have never found out about even with the sites Help section. There are things like whether, popularity heart count, "special" characters (for future event not available yet), terrain advantage, skills, etc. Just read the help section from here for the other details. This is the end of my tutorial. Good luck and have fun :)

Tokyo has fallen! A surprise attack by a mysterious race has decimated Japan, leaving the country occupied by a malevolent alien power.
Now, locked in a desperate struggle, the survivors have turned to the only remaining outfit capable of resistance: a special warfare group of armed schoolgirls.
Your mission is to train a team of these “Shooting Girls” into an elite force, then lead them in a shadow war to reclaim the lost 23 wards of Tokyo.

Key Features
• A tactical turn-based shooter featuring girls using real-world firearms.
• 7 Classes of Gun-Girls, each with their own roles and abilities.
• A combat system that rewards careful use of formations and
battlefield abilities.
• An extensive campaign mode where players use resources to
build their special warfare school.
• Outdoor weather conditions that affect the ebb
and flow of battle.​

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

JP wiki:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sneaky mention of this is a non-hentai game .....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on the 22nd. who will be part of the first group to play the game? canada got a week head start on flower knight girl last time.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sneaky mention of this is a non-hentai game .....
Well, Kanpani is on here as a thread and people are fine with it. Sure it's a non-H game and this is primarily an H forum, but as long as people want to discuss about it it's probably fine.

Also, all I want is the FN P90 and PSG1 girl....I don't even care if they're good or not. I'd like the FAMAS girl too, but she's a 4* so that's out of my range of luck.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clicked Scout, Mei Sayama showed up on the first try. Clicked keep.

I'm fine with this.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, I just realized their cards sort of look like the Kancolle girl's cards. I think they're by the same devs, but still.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Kanpani is on here as a thread and people are fine with it. Sure it's a non-H game and this is primarily an H forum, but as long as people want to discuss about it it's probably fine.

Also, all I want is the FN P90 and PSG1 girl....I don't even care if they're good or not. I'd like the FAMAS girl too, but she's a 4* so that's out of my range of luck.
I'm not bitching about it being here and non-h. I'm just warning people who come in expecting :

Dude A : New H game ? Sweet
Dude B : But it's not hentai
Dude A : NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder. for those who don't get to start on the 22nd. do they get an extra week of rerolls until their version is live or do they just get cut off and wait?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not bitching about it being here and non-h. I'm just warning people who come in expecting :

Dude A : New H game ? Sweet
Dude B : But it's not hentai
Dude A : NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ah, I see. Wait, were a lot of people like that in the Kanpani girls thread?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I see. Wait, were a lot of people like that in the Kanpani girls thread?
Those guys don't know how to use google.

There is hentai, its just placed in different places. :p

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did 15 rolls. Every last damn one of them was 2*.

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose i can't say that i have bad luck, first try got a 4 stars called Chieko Nago.

Quite happy for that.

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did 15 rolls. Every last damn one of them was 2*.
all on 1 account or between 3? probably an obvious answer but hey, there could be some stranger things.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I suppose i can't say that i have bad luck, first try got a 4 stars called Chieko Nago.

Quite happy for that.
Cool. I rolled 10 times and got nothing but 2 stars and maybe 1 3 star.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just want the goddamn P90 girl....

all on 1 account or between 3? probably an obvious answer but hey, there could be some stranger things.
You can have up to two more chances (10) if you use the twitter button and tweet out on your twitter account.

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool. I rolled 10 times and got nothing but 2 stars and maybe 1 3 star.
Well if it serves you a little bit i'm now doing a simulation with other account about the probability to obtain a 2 star, 3 star and 4 star.

For now i have done 30 simulations and this is probability:

-2 star: 23/30
-3 star: 6/30
-4 star: 1/30 (ironically the first try)

So i suppose the probability will be something like:

-75-80% for a 2 star
-18-22% for a 3 star
-2-3% for a 4 star

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did 7 rolls, 6th was the 4* smg, 7th was the 4* handgun, who I was looking for. I wasn't expecting them to be that rare. I thought there would be 5* premiums in the gatcha until I checked the wiki.