What's new

SIM [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Artificial Academy

once I had a guy ask me to suck then bang me but when confessed my love to him, he said something like I'm not into you. I wish this game had so much more.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, trying to reinstall, but the HF patch says i'm missing JPC01_00_00 and 00_00_00 and i'm getting this error when i try to play

i don't suppose someone could upload their data file? or just tell me how to fix this...

MetaSilver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

huh, trying to reinstall, but the HF patch says i'm missing JPC01_00_00 and 00_00_00 and i'm getting this error when i try to play

i don't suppose someone could upload their data file? or just tell me how to fix this...
Did you change any of the directories after the original installation? I was having a similar problem at first, when I was changing directory names to English for the patch instead of having Artificial Academy and its editor install to English-language directories in the first place. I didn't try running the game itself when the patch didn't work, so I don't know if I'd get that same particular error you got. I did get the same patcher error, though, where it couldn't find JPC01_00_00.pp.

I uninstalled them, then reinstalled them and got the directories right the first time. The patch seemed to work fine after that. What seems to be important is that the directories are in English and that you don't change them from what you set them as during installation. Hope this helps.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

working now, i installed from disk one, but not disk two.

durrr.

yeah, anyway, a challenge for anyone who dares.

class is all girls, except one guy (you). everyone has the evil trait and love artificially set to 14. (towards the guy, obviously)

how long can you survive in yandere high?

edit: how the fuck do you switch who you control?

Last edited:

Urosan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edit: how the fuck do you switch who you control?
At the start of a new day, press the Class Register button before going to school, and click a character.
They will be marked with a star.

Or it might be at night. Either way, at home.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the start of a new day, press the Class Register button before going to school, and click a character.
They will be marked with a star.

Or it might be at night. Either way, at home.
Yeah it's at night before the start of the next day, it's also the only time you can change the uniforms as well,one can check if any of the other characters are paired up as well if a heart appears next to a character when you select them.

Edit: Doh, I got that wrong huh. well, the uniform and the relationship bits are the only parts that apply at night thne.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

everything you need to know.

and you can make a male character homosexual, but they cannot sexually interact with each other. only straight and lesbian sex.
and about that time system. you can speed up the interaction of characters you dont play at the time by adjusting their personality to be more likely to initiate interaction on their own. or you just stay ingame for a long time since only your actions progresses the ingame time, but the other characters can still interact with each other limitless.
i recommend reading this stuff about character creation, to alter the gameplay to your tastes.
for example, if you dont want characters to get killed, dont create "evil" ones.
if you want to be able to have sex anywhere, they have to be lewd enough, etc.
character with high virtue (or was is something else) will always fight for morals and cockblock you anywhere... so its pretty interesting to create a whole class i think. but i cought myself spending more time with creating and balancing personalities and watching them develop rather than actually playing the game.
i tried to create several groups of people who hate each other and become friends with certain ones without me playing them to achieve this. quite difficult. best thing to create hate is getting cought while having sex with a person the other person likes. :S
but my class was ever so peaceful and noone wanted to fight each other. the irony! ... in reallife its never gonna work. but when you really try to simulate this everyone is just nice and calm and everybody befriends everyone and everything is like a flowerworld of love >_<

... and the character you're playing right now cannot be killed afaik. so you will surely survive the "yandere academy" they're more likely to kill each other.

... and it is quite interesting to play a character for a while, then switch to another and just stalk the former one ;) ... (one time my former character got killed instantly)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

everything you need to know.

and you can make a male character homosexual, but they cannot sexually interact with each other. only straight and lesbian sex.
and about that time system. you can speed up the interaction of characters you dont play at the time by adjusting their personality to be more likely to initiate interaction on their own. or you just stay ingame for a long time since only your actions progresses the ingame time, but the other characters can still interact with each other limitless.
i recommend reading this stuff about character creation, to alter the gameplay to your tastes.
for example, if you dont want characters to get killed, dont create "evil" ones.
if you want to be able to have sex anywhere, they have to be lewd enough, etc.
character with high virtue (or was is something else) will always fight for morals and cockblock you anywhere... so its pretty interesting to create a whole class i think. but i cought myself spending more time with creating and balancing personalities and watching them develop rather than actually playing the game.
i tried to create several groups of people who hate each other and become friends with certain ones without me playing them to achieve this. quite difficult. best thing to create hate is getting cought while having sex with a person the other person likes. :S
but my class was ever so peaceful and noone wanted to fight each other. the irony! ... in reallife its never gonna work. but when you really try to simulate this everyone is just nice and calm and everybody befriends everyone and everything is like a flowerworld of love >_<

... and the character you're playing right now cannot be killed afaik. so you will surely survive the "yandere academy" they're more likely to kill each other.

... and it is quite interesting to play a character for a while, then switch to another and just stalk the former one ;) ... (one time my former character got killed instantly)
Yeah...first time I played the game, I loaded up the save that they pre-loaded on there. Tried playing Cesar and conquering the entire female population but only made it past three or four when I got caught with a girl in the gym closet by one of my character's lovers who was evil. She killed the fuck outta me.

So yeah, I tend to modify the evil outta everybody...

Even as a lewd, I have a problem with dropping down in the middle of the hall or class and having sex....it's pretty awkward for one and pretty ridiculous. I never initiate that...it's always the girl coming up to me and asking me "Hey, wanna?"...well..wanna what? So I chose ok and then she ends up heels to jesus right in front of everybody. If they initiate, the game should have been smart enough to know location and what places would be uninhabited so that when she asks, it would automatically take us there...just saying. =/

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

If they initiate, the game should have been smart enough to know location and what places would be uninhabited so that when she asks, it would automatically take us there...just saying. =/
the game knows. it depends on the girls personality and relationship status to do this kind of stuff. a girl with high virtue won't do that in most cases. she won't even have naked sex while in school unless totally horny.
problem is, the balance between "being able to have sex while in school" and "to create a realistic character" is very hard to achieve.
if you try to create normal persons, you won't be able to have sex in school that much (unless you're in a love relationship) and she most likely invites you to a rather unpopulated area like gym storeroom or empty classroom. so most players would use lewd stat and low virtue, high sociability etc. to see the sex scenes... and then you have a whole class of fuckslaves who dont give a shit about anything other than having sex, which makes the gameplay quite boring and ridiculous.
the game can be really fun, if you find a good balance of characters... but this will take hours and hours of testing. (and of course english subtitles)
sometimes other character ask you to follow to a certain location. funny moments when a girl drags you to the girls restroom while 5 other girls are there and they beat the crap out of you, because you're so perverted :D

well, im just saying that i lol'ed really hard at this game at some points. but it's a lot of work to set things right. and if you're having trouble with girls constantly asking for sex, try to beat em up A FEW TIMES. it's the only way that helps. just one beating isn't enough at all, she will still have too much relation points. cheating on them wont work because they just get jealous but would probably still refuse to end a love relation. pretty "old fashioned" relation mechanic >_>

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

the game knows. it depends on the girls personality and relationship status to do this kind of stuff. a girl with high virtue won't do that in most cases. she won't even have naked sex while in school unless totally horny.
problem is, the balance between "being able to have sex while in school" and "to create a realistic character" is very hard to achieve.
if you try to create normal persons, you won't be able to have sex in school that much (unless you're in a love relationship) and she most likely invites you to a rather unpopulated area like gym storeroom or empty classroom. so most players would use lewd stat and low virtue, high sociability etc. to see the sex scenes... and then you have a whole class of fuckslaves who dont give a shit about anything other than having sex, which makes the gameplay quite boring and ridiculous.
the game can be really fun, if you find a good balance of characters... but this will take hours and hours of testing. (and of course english subtitles)
sometimes other character ask you to follow to a certain location. funny moments when a girl drags you to the girls restroom while 5 other girls are there and they beat the crap out of you, because you're so perverted :D
haha yeah had that happen before too...was pretty funny. Half of them clear out immediately, the other half whoop your ass and then leave and then you have sex with girl in restroom you were just kicked out of haha. But yeah, game is quite humorous for sure.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One of the things that i find particularly interesting about this game is finding a right balance of characters to make a distinct class. After playing with a certain group of characters for a while it's fun to jump to someone completely random and see just what they are up to.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's at night before the start of the next day, it's also the only time you can change the uniforms as well,one can check if any of the other characters are paired up as well if a heart appears next to a character when you select them..
what, you just click them?

thats not working for me. i can see if they have a heart on them for someone else, but i can't move my star.

edit: yeah, it works in the mornings

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

what, you just click them?

thats not working for me. i can see if they have a heart on them for someone else, but i can't move my star.

edit: yeah, it works in the mornings
There is a "night" screen where you can check everything and then there is a "morning" screen where you can check everything and choose which character you want to use. For clarification for everybody else.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this is by far one of my favorite 3d h games. Coming in second would be @home mate.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are there any mods other then clothing and hair? like something that edits the AI?

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just decided to check out the new update that was added late last month. That blazer is just adorable. Plus I can finally make the evil, scheming, manipulative bastard I want with the new male personality.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea how to install this (i'm a nub to that)

i took all 9 parts into a folder and extracted them in the same folder now i have a Artificial Academy folder, Great!

then inside that folder i have Artificial Academy HF Patch4.0 which is an application
and translations and all that i press the application
what i now need is *where should Artificial academy HF patch be installed
i have to choose somekind of area where it shall be placed or installed but i get or can find NO place in there to guide it into desktop because i made another folder in the desktop to the installation but i can't get to the desktop from the Installation area.

any help please?

EDIT: when i take an area it just says *Setup could not locate your Artificial Academy Edit (aka. Maker): ''<No Regristry information found!>''

it is either not installed or you renamed/moved the folder after you installed it.

Setup is unable to install any AA Edit Mods, which means NO UNCENSOR of the Nude girl and guy

i have no idea what this message means..

EDIT: 2 then it stops midway to the installation even thou i skipped that ^ above for some weird reason and it says i need to apply mods manually when i just want to play the normal game.
and i needed something called Apploc.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have no idea how to install this (i'm a nub to that)

i took all 9 parts into a folder and extracted them in the same folder now i have a Artificial Academy folder, Great!

then inside that folder i have Artificial Academy HF Patch4.0 which is an application
and translations and all that i press the application
what i now need is *where should Artificial academy HF patch be installed
i have to choose somekind of area where it shall be placed or installed but i get or can find NO place in there to guide it into desktop because i made another folder in the desktop to the installation but i can't get to the desktop from the Installation area.

any help please?

EDIT: when i take an area it just says *Setup could not locate your Artificial Academy Edit (aka. Maker): ''<No Regristry information found!>''

it is either not installed or you renamed/moved the folder after you installed it.

Setup is unable to install any AA Edit Mods, which means NO UNCENSOR of the Nude girl and guy

i have no idea what this message means..