What's new

RPG [HellMOO Team] Text Based MMO HellMOO

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
HellMOO is a game some of us have heard about. I know most people here are actually really fucking cool, so I decided to open up a discussion thread about HellMOO and provide a link to the site.

First thing I have to tell you guys though is if you use sexual commands, do so in private locations. We tend to like the way the mechanics of the game flow, so there are people who will actively hunt 'sexhavers' down. While extreme, the results are usually incredibly hilarious. There are sexual commands, sexual elements, and things regarding sex in here but don't let that fool you. This game is far beyond expectation. This game is set as a Post Apocalyptic Survival Game of sorts. If anyone's interested we should totally list our character names here and use this for our discussion.

I made a HellMOO Wiki page for myself, so if anyone wants to see my info it is neatly organized .

Current User List:
Nanie - Nanie, Dr.Nanie, Bwuce_Wee, HanSolo, Nanaya_Nanie, AVGN

Tips for Sustained Life:
* Never announce you arrived from a Hentai Forum, even at gunpoint.
* Do not go around fondling random people. You're bound to get your dick bitten off by Stabs and shot to death brutally.
* Stabs is awesome, if he does something fucked up the guy likely deserved it.
* Corporation Mates are very good, but even they may gank you in this rundown world. Trust few to noone.
* Your time as an Orphan is annoying since you do not gain experience, have less health, and on going to the Museum you'll lose your inventory. But you don't have to pay a cloning cost, so use your time as an orphan to explore and get a feel for the game to your content.
* ALWAYS ALWAYS log off somewhere safe, like the Crash Landing Cube Hotel (CL on the map, just above the orphanage) with '@quit'
* When you want to grow up and make your character, you can likely kill Ernest instead of giving him head like the douchebag asks for.
* EO on the map sells Cocoons. Cocoons will fuzz up and protect your death pile for an hour. Buy these after you grow and always have one on you.
* If you ever need help or advice and you see me online, you page me what you need.

Remember: Reference on making your character before you finalize your four tagged stats and stat points!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Text Based MMO HellMOO

so thats who you are..

i see you running around often, good to know...

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I started after Futapalace had a thread on it and I'd heard about it way before. Haven't been on in a while, though... while punching the everloving fuck out of orphans and crackheads was enjoyable enough, having to rehold my knuckle busters after picking stuff up was kinda annoying, as was the search and loot typan. ...Also I loner'd the whole time, which probably was detrimental to enjoyment.

I did enjoy piling up those skulls around the ENEMA HQ's toilet though.

The mutations sounded fun, too, but... eh, as a solonub, I doubt I'd have gotten any of 'em soon.

My very first interaction in the game was another guy grabbing me and tossing me into a furnace while I was lookin' through guides and shit. Pretty funny.

If you see a Leslie running around, that may or may not be me.

Last edited:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah i posted it on FP

recently though people have been posting it on other hentai message boards..

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this game remind anybody else of a Snes game called Shadowrun? Or is it just me?

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I remember someone told me about this in the chatbox and I created a character don't remember it though... I'm pretty sure I sucked at the game and died a lot...

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks pretty fun. I'll give it a try.

character: Aveline. Very new. Skilled at blade, repair, torture, and fuck.

Last edited:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I play! My character's name is Raelynn!

..People seem to not take too kindly to roleplayers, though..

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hellmoo is a well writen game, fun to play and has alot of potential. Unfortunately its majority playerbase makes it feel much shittier then it actual should be and anyone who plays for any amount of time will quickly notice two things: One douchebags are the majority and Two most douchebags are badmin alts (or are close to the nutsack of a admin).

Now if there was a small community version it would be a lot more interesting to play but as it stands 'progress' is measured in how rarely your seen, heard or robbed.

EDIT: and yes, its basicaly shadowruns evil cousin which is what kept me playing it for awhile....loved shadowrun.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well till someone knows how to make this kind of game or a better one...

here are my 2 cents..

if you're going to be strong and want higher raws past 6, consult npcs first, if no npcs can help, try consulting someone trustworthy that you know will use your xp for something benefit you

secondly Chatnet is baaaaaaaaaad, do not use unless you want people to know you exist.

thirdly, enema sucks, but it helps you get into the game, as it teaches you the bare bones basics, its also where you probably want to ask all your questions instead of chatnet

fourthly, do not log out in the middle of the street, and use @quit to log out. You will remain vulnerable till you die if you do that or if someone is kind enough to pinch you. Most people will murder you and take your stuff

as for the rest... i don't remember...

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I play! My character's name is Raelynn!

..People seem to not take too kindly to roleplayers, though..
Reason I stopped playing. No point in an RP game if you can't RP

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reason I stopped playing. No point in an RP game if you can't RP
Sadly its a RP game were you cant RP because everyone is more interested in greifing, trying to run people off the game and/or steal your delicious text items.

All the cool people kept quiting or getting banned too :(

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Too much getting arrested and/or killed not enough actual fun... Oh well

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this is an rp game? :confused:

also if you're getting arrested you're doing it wrong

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I got arrested once. I exploded for some reason in the pawn shop.

It might've had something to do with that suicide belt...

...Which I'd put on earlier without blowing up. And that one guy in the bar threw me in his fridge when he saw me, after which I died and found my leg on the floor when I went to get my stuff again.

Perplexing as fuck. And before you ask, I wanted to use it as a FUCK YOU if someone tried to gank me.

There was also this one time where some NPC fell outta the sky right into the tile I was in. Netted me some shitty rifle and a parachute out of it.

I haven't spent any of my XP yet, because I heard I should save it for when I get above the really low skill levels or something? Is that right?

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got arrested because I got really bored and killed everyone in the go parlour...

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...Which I'd put on earlier without blowing up. And that one guy in the bar threw me in his fridge when he saw me, after which I died and found my leg on the floor when I went to get my stuff again.

Perplexing as fuck. And before you ask, I wanted to use it as a FUCK YOU if someone tried to gank me.

There was also this one time where some NPC fell outta the sky right into the tile I was in. Netted me some shitty rifle and a parachute out of it.

I haven't spent any of my XP yet, because I heard I should save it for when I get above the really low skill levels or something? Is that right?
yeah save your xp for the raws past 6 on your skills

the only one i can understand you doing it on though is dodge since it is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bitch to grind

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Caredog (Bartender at the main pub in the city) will chuck you in a fridge if you come in wearing a bomb, holding a bomb or thinking about a bomb. And magically it goes off on its own while your in the fridge. He will also kill you if you attack someone, use the mutant abilities "writhing smoke" or "Screech" or generally do anything stupid in his bar.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I threw a nude photograph inside Anyport not too long ago.
Care Dog caught it and threw it out, killing me with it.

... ><; at least it was a hilarious way to go.

Also if you guys do end up playing, I semi rp with friends. I live in the Bradbury on my main account.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Protip: Don't get facefucked by an abom, you'll explode