What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I finally beat the bloody Vampire Hunters mission! Oddly, I went straight from not being able to beat it at all to a 3-star win(I'd actually thought I'd gotten 2 stars until the Win screen came up, I hadn't realized I managed to get through it without losing anyone). I completed the drop first time too, so I don't have to repeat it.
Now, I think I'll watch the videos of other people doing it, and doing it more elegantly, as is so often the case.

And I've still got to beat the Golem mission. Eep!

Fenzor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the golens and and event too... Thanks to Instant death' Sybilla and Cloris
Time to farm resources as always...
Mental Note: I need to aw Claudia she is cute and has nice skill :)

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Faair enough, leave Mel for toolbox use. Probably ahead of the characters who I'd be leveling just because I have them =P

. . . I need to figure out how I'm going to clear that Golem map myself, the usual "Hits too hard in melee, means ranged strat" thing doesn't apply here... And I want to say, with proper heal support my prince and Anya can each take one of the small golems, but if anyone else takes damage... Nevermind the large golems. Probably give it a few more tries on my own than just see how other people've managed it. Map feels too fast to try any token shenanigans... Yeah I dunno...

Though I will concur, Anges's AW art seems kind of odd. Like, there are a lot worse transitions out there, but... Yeeah, just... Why?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To anyone who has trouble gaining trust with your male characters.

Try doing the X difficulty on beer beach for the liquor really flows there like crazy. Its awesome, I get shitloads. It might help to have robert cuz I used robert there too XD

i got 5x millenium wine, 7x choice sakes, and 13x table wines.

I wonder if female version is equally good as well.

My bernard went from 33% to 100% in one shot!

Fenzor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To anyone who has trouble gaining trust with your male characters.

Try doing the X difficulty on beer beach for the liquor really flows there like crazy. Its awesome, I get shitloads. It might help to have robert cuz I used robert there too XD

i got 5x millenium wine, 7x choice sakes, and 13x table wines.

I wonder if female version is equally good as well.

My bernard went from 33% to 100% in one shot!
I believe female version has a little bit less drops than male version. well I dont guarranted this cause i dont need to do these maps

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Skyfallen Gift and Toast to Men maps have exactly the same drop chances.
G is always better than X by the way and pretty easy for a G map. Edit: Well, that goes for the female map. Male not no so much.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Male G is easy for Me now
Ever since got Vincent

It seems hard , becoz we still didn't get S.AW
After , it will be even moar easier~
Both for Female G and Male G

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

on the bright side, the current art trend is that most of the slutty AW art will be changed to rather attractive AW2 art eventually.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on the bright side, the current art trend is that most of the slutty AW art will be changed to rather attractive AW2 art eventually.
im waiting for the 2nd aw slutty arts to start showing up only a handful of units in each class actually got new art many remained almost the same in terms of clothing some gained a few bits here and there

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im waiting for the 2nd aw slutty arts to start showing up only a handful of units in each class actually got new art many remained almost the same in terms of clothing some gained a few bits here and there
most became better though: camilla, g.iris, berna, shuuka, uzume, dahlia.

likely worse off: cypria

everything else: arguable preferences.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

most became better though: camilla, g.iris, berna, shuuka, uzume, dahlia.

likely worse off: cypria

everything else: arguable preferences.
its all preferences honestly while i dont like how some units like clissa look i never did but im sure others do like her and if all units fit my tastes the game would get boring for some and it would negativly affect the game
so even if i dont like the units looks most if not all 2nd aw units definitely look better i hope it leads to more art updates especially for old units and ones without even aw arts

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I figured out a use for all my many Gadoras. Skilling up my Kerry which I just awakened :p Her skill is at 2/5.

She's also 12 cost now. Used one of my gold kerrys to get that guaranteed cost reduction. And is AW30 now. Gonna keep at it til she's AW40 at least.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the drop rate on G map with CC'd Monica again? cus 9 is all I got twice in a row. X drop rate wasn't that bad to me like ever.

also would like opinions on who to drop for Grace? honestly having a tough time deciding.

Not willing to drop Sabinne or Zola.

Last edited:

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god, I swear, seeing that time causes me actual pain. Not because it's bad or anything, but more because my usual team looks something like this:

I can't even imagine the sort of nonsense you can get away with with that much firepower o_o Or even entirely how the set up works. I suppose it's the multi target heal off of Marr + the summoner's board wide regen, but... Well as you might note I run 3 clerics so that doesn't seem like quite enough healing in my head. Of course, I suspect the reason is you kill stuff incredibly faster than I do, but jeez.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least you two have Zolas. I want her -.-

Insert salty post here.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, that's fair, Camilla, and Zola since I got her, have been some of my favorites. Possssibly after Anya since I always wanted to get that AoE slash of hers... And maybe Spica because she clears Crystal Keeper X for me. Probably need to figure out how to clear G soon, though...

Hopefully I'll get some less common faces in there before tooooo long, but there's a lot of leveling to do before any of that happens. Hell one or two of them probably won't be making it on team until they're awakened... Or until characters I care about more are awakened and I get around to them.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god, I swear, seeing that time causes me actual pain. Not because it's bad or anything, but more because my usual team looks something like this:

I can't even imagine the sort of nonsense you can get away with with that much firepower o_o Or even entirely how the set up works. I suppose it's the multi target heal off of Marr + the summoner's board wide regen, but... Well as you might note I run 3 clerics so that doesn't seem like quite enough healing in my head. Of course, I suspect the reason is you kill stuff incredibly faster than I do, but jeez.
I occasionally do need a healer but rarely, the golem map is a good example of when I'll need to throw one in. Not sure if you know but Sophie also gives constant hp regen just like Farne and throw in Marr to that and they are always covered but yeah you get the gist of it, I just kill stuff faster than needing to worry about healing. Honestly since I do have enough fire power I'm thinking about just taking Sybilla out but she is my only super hard hitter in my team atm. (not dps but just really hard hits + chance to ohko)

I don't plan on deploying Grace per say either but I want her awakened ability of making everyone a mini lightning rod.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah! Right, I completely forgot about the Angel "When not in murder mode, team regen" thing. Which is funny, since I've wanted to pick up Sophie since she came out. Which, uh, 60 or so summons when she had top billing later has not panned out for me =P At least this last batch gave me SOME stuff to work with.

... And that golem map... Going to have to figure out how to do it. Maybe I'll just see how the all silvers people manage it.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is the drop rate on G map with CC'd Monica again? cus 9 is all I got twice in a row. X drop rate wasn't that bad to me like ever.

also would like opinions on who to drop for Grace? honestly having a tough time deciding.

Not willing to drop Sabinne or Zola.
Hina would be my choice.

But take your time. Nothing's gonna require that extra 10 MR for very long time, especially with Sophie.