What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Soviet 5-Stars 100% Bonus Drop Rate until July 23rd, 5:00pm EDT!
-Thanks for joining us for our launch, everyone! From now until the 23rd, we'll be boosting the drop rate for rare Soviet tanks in both Recruitment and Factory. This is your chance to capture a beautiful new Soviet tank for your arsenal!(edited)
So 1% droprate became 2%?

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So 1% droprate became 2%?
It could actually be worse, merely meaning that IF you roll the 1% only THEN do you have a higher chance of that 5* to be a russian tank rather than say a german one.

Given that one of my pet projects is to make as close of a full on GWORIUS TIGER TONK roster as possible... But that's for way down the line I suppose.

Not that it matters overly much, doing the gacha is a total waste of resources unless you've got boatloads of RL cash to spend anyway.

Still, maybe for a few people the factory will show that sweet sweet 48h. Or, like me, you're looking at 3 new 4* tanks come next morning. YAY

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It could actually be worse, merely meaning that IF you roll the 1% only THEN do you have a higher chance of that 5* to be a russian tank rather than say a german one.
They say 100%... So it should as well be: if you hit that 1%, it will only be a best, most glorious, Soviet tankgirls and nothing else :D

But assuming equal chances of every unit in given bracket to drop as a base, most likely they just added an extra copy of every Soviet tankgirl into the gacha bag that originally had only one of each unit.) Not really big of an increase then.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Given that one of my pet projects is to make as close of a full on GWORIUS TIGER TONK roster as possible... But that's for way down the line I suppose.

Not that it matters overly much, doing the gacha is a total waste of resources unless you've got boatloads of RL cash to spend anyway.

Still, maybe for a few people the factory will show that sweet sweet 48h. Or, like me, you're looking at 3 new 4* tanks come next morning. YAY
Yeah that sounds more correct, common gacha practice.
At least Armor Blitz gacha has a payment ceiling unlike Kamihime or Aigis.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 hours 39 minutes. 8 hours 39 minutes. 8 hours 39 minutes.

Cmon, at least try to pretend that my scouts didn't get executed for scouting too long.

Also, about taht 100% boost in getting soviet girls.

I bet the 5* drop rate is still 1% and then if you hit that 1% chance, the chances of pulling a specific soviet girl like, what, i don't even know what tank girls is available in this game so I"ll go with Soviet Tank Girl and you want that particular one, it is 0.2% chance of pulling that specific soviet so your chances increased by 0.4%! 100% increase!

something like that I think. I'm jaded.

I never seen a rate up that is actually a good rate up in any gacha game except for Fire emblem heroes.

clov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, even at late-game and later towers (the latter is actually just solo crocodile cheese but they prob nerfed that) deathballing is the only optimal strategy considering enemies starts spamming 5* units as normal spawns

They kinda try to punish deathballing at few stages, one of late game maps mostly spawns artileries that actually much stronger than ours but DB is still the way to go

Btw i agree with someone mentioning to spend cores on factory slots especially if you can't rank top 3 in tower and/or not whaling, core gain is insanely slow if nutaku version is simillar to mobile

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get the feeling that scouting duration is predetermined.

Sent out 4 MTs, 1 with ~900hp, 1 with ~950, 1 with 1k and 1 with 1.1k

Duration until destroyed:
8h20m
8h25m
8h35m
8h45m

Now, it could still be random numbers, but I've been sending the same MT(the one with 1k hp) out for pretty much a week non-stop and she ALWAYS dies around 8h30m, no exceptions.

In addition, when I checked in on my tanks at 6h30 none were even in the yellow yet. What gives? Do note that I am aware that enemies and hazards get progressively more damaging, but if RNG were RNG you could e.g. be dropped by 4h or kept scouting until 10h+ because you avoided all hazards for ages.

That said, one thing that does frustrate me is that the scout log messages sometimes make NO sense.
"Found a Void General surrounded by corruption, their DPS is 179. I'm going in!" <- SCOUT has 61 dps.
You're A: Scouting, which generally means not being noticed and B you KNOW the enemy details and subsequently attack and thus lose anyway.

I would be far less baffled if they changed that type of events to "Found an enemy blocking a critical passage/route/bridge/tunnel/whatever. Guess there's no avoiding it, I'll have to break cover and attack!"

Ryu82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1: Light tanks feel extremely underwhelming. I've never had a single moment where I felt like I wanted a light tank over literally anything else except artillery in some cases. Their passive also feels useless because TDs just nom through health bars anyway and can actually trade hits just as well if not better than light tanks. In fact, I swapped all but 1 of my 4* light tanks for 3-4* medium tanks and never regretted it. Might swap the final one too the monent I roll another 4* med/heavy tank.
Try to equip your LTs with items who give damage and attack speed.... They have the lowest damage and highest attack speed. Because items boost attack speed by percent and damage by value, they can gain a LOT from them. This makes LTs with the right items the tanks who can have by far the highest DPS. Most of my LTs have a DPS of around 150 while most other tanks have less than 100.
They also usually only use up 3 points so you can set them up faster than most other tanks.
They dies pretty easy, so they are pretty much a glass cannon, though.

Btw. did they reduce the emblems you can get from scouting? Before I was able to get 3 or even 4 star eblems. Since yesterday I only got 1 star ones...

Last edited:

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Try to equip your LTs with items who give damage and attack speed.... They have the lowest damage and highest attack speed. Because items boost attack speed by percent and damage by value, they can gain a LOT from them. This makes LTs with the right items the tanks who can have by far the highest DPS. Most of my LTs have a DPS of around 150 while most other tanks have less than 100.
They also usually only use up 3 points so you can set them up faster than most other tanks.
They dies pretty easy, so they are pretty much a glass cannon, though.

Seriously? Less that 100 Deeps? I'm just north of Laperm right now and my trinkets are both unoptimized(WAY too many 2* for my liking but eugh bad RNG be bad) as well as only lv6-8 on average. I replace tanks every time a more shiny one rolls around and ONLY my Heavies, artillery pieces and my sole LT have < 100 dps.

Not to mention, Light tanks have several big disadvantages when used as raw damage dealers, at least from what I've experienced.

Both LTs and TDs are fairly fragile, that's true.

LTs are FAST, TDs are not. This means that if you're blocked by static enemies or a small engagement your LTs will zoom ahead and get blown up.
Meanwhile your TDs lumber behind your heavies/mediums and stay nice&safe.

Light tanks have range comparable to mediums. That means they get to the front to fire. It does mean they're less prone to firing into a pillbox to the side, but also means they're IN FRONT. Combined with previously mentioned speed bonus... Your TDs(And artillery, for that matter) fire from the back, safe from both splash damage and being targeted first.

Most light tanks don't have an ability that boosts DPS, some even have the highly detrimental speed bonus which is more of a liability than a boon at any time except when sending reinforcements to your deathball.

Not saying that using light tanks as damage dealers is bad or doesn't work, just that for what I've seen thus far FOR ME they don't work out and perform so underwhelming that there's no place for them in my roster.

Ryu82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well you are further ahead than me, I didn't beat Lapern yet. My tanks are mostly only about level 15 and my emblems also aren't the best ones.

While it is true that they have a shorter range than TDs, being faster isn't that bad imo. You can set up your heavy and MTs first and then spam your LTs so they catch up faster to your main team. They also reduce the enemy armor when they hit them which makes it easier for other tanks to destroy them.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance time, maybe an update?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yolo 75 free core roll for soviet tank girls.

3* Sexton dupe showed up instead.

Where's my 100% rate up?!

sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious

Well beat Cymric city, one of my meds the Cromwell one.. had like 1 hp left and the boss at end missed her for like eight times in a row allowing my last group of two slow TDS/Arty march up and reach the boss after the cromwell finally got ko'd. But the damage was done, the boss trolled me on having many many arties which blew up my inital deathball xD

Maxing out her HP pool through relationship was.. accidentally beneficial for this battle. This makes up for the 128 oil lost in an disconnection like a day or two ago.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This famed "Destroyer" Boss is actually an artillery with a lot of health.
Met it in the Laperm front yard, costed me my front row of tanks.

This actually promotes deathballing even more; splitting tanks on separate lines will either result in both groups eventually dying before killing the boss or having the officer sniped off after center group is overwhelmed. You need to ensure that you got enough dps AND endurance in the deathball to bull through quickly before the said deathball enters boss's attack range.

This means lights are no-go unless they got god-tier evasion from heavily upgraded emblems.
Arties also get devalued heavily because stunning enemies through downfall is worthwhile only because it protects heavy, which in turn protects others behind it. In other words, artilleries allow for slower (less dps) but more reliable (stun effect, IF it didn't get distracted by enemies on the sides) way of clearing maps.
Against Destroyer boss however, you cannot afford slow approach because your tanks come under boss aoe fire well before they reach the half-line, at which point there might as well be a "time until death" counter ticking above each tank. In such scenario, dps is king. The boss needs to die before the counter ticks zero.

I have some personal suggestions of my own but I wonder if feedbacks and suggestions are read by devs at all before considered or discarded.

Last edited:

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some personal suggestions of my own but I wonder if feedbacks and suggestions are read by devs at all before considered or discarded.
I read pretty much everything here.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I read pretty much everything here.
Thanks for interacting with players in this remote corner of internet. (no sarcasm intended) Much appreciated.

I thought about using reddit, but armor blitz subreddit seems pretty deserted.

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for interacting with players in this remote corner of internet. (no sarcasm intended) Much appreciated.

I thought about using reddit, but armor blitz subreddit seems pretty deserted.
Our reddit is kinda barren. But the discord is more active.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so what's the best map to afk exp grind (aka press start and alt+back after 30 seconds and restart)? most of 4* tanks are like lv 15~20 so I would prefer to get them to almost lv 30 before I try to beat next maps past laperm

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There isn't really any afk grinding, but if you want "superfast" xp take the artillery shell leader ability and find the best map where you can threeshot the enemy leader with said shells. As long as your oil reserve holds firm you can grind exp on any and all tanks you wish at no risk.