What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

so what's the best map to afk exp grind (aka press start and alt+back after 30 seconds and restart)? most of 4* tanks are like lv 15~20 so I would prefer to get them to almost lv 30 before I try to beat next maps past laperm
I don't remember the maps before Laperm, but if you can keep going a bit further and make it outside of Maunis the very first ice map The White North - 1 is just straight to the boss with no mines or anything.

The map is level 32 though.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@polisummer,

Not game breaking but found a fairly minor (miniscule?) bug with an animation.

Unit: Kristina SU-100

If you send her out on scouting and read her journal, her animation on the right side freezes unlike the others as they keep the marching animation.

Just thought you might want to know.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That so called wishing wheel is just a joke, got the 500 currency four days in a row now. At this rate I might not even have 1 tank affectioned at the end of the year, because no sane person will be spending cores to spin those wheels.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Barely took me a week to have Sarah maxed .... You get 1 for each tile you win/daily spin/random drops .....

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ Barely took me a week to have Sarah maxed .... You get 1 for each tile you win/daily spin/random drops .....
You get 5 from the daily. Let's be generous and average it to 2 from the spin.
Tile clearing is a bunch of candies early on, sure. Then you go vs lv30+ destroyers EVERY fight. GLHF getting more than 2 tiles cleared per day.

I agree with PAAL here, candy gain rate is horrible(As things are right now. There may/may not be events/bonus missions that DO give a large amount of candies later down the line) once you use up the initial glut from steamrolling the early tiles. My opinion on the spinning wheel itself is already known, I don't see a need to repeat myself.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That so called wishing wheel is just a joke, got the 500 currency four days in a row now. At this rate I might not even have 1 tank affectioned at the end of the year, because no sane person will be spending cores to spin those wheels.
get on my level. I'm playing from the soft release...

I got only 2x 1 candy and every other rewards .... "500 gold"

that's just shitty joke. Devs really need to check the lottery wheel since it's something wrong with it unless they really made it work like that and it's not pure random chance but 80% for garbage 500 gold, 19% for single candy and 1% for everything else

at lease change the 500 gold into 5000 gold or even more.... at least people could use it to upgrade items or buy scouting slots

---------

not to mention that the additional spin button needs some kind of confirmation warning. I misslicked (I was tired as fuck after work) after spinning once and BOOM rip 100 cores for ANOTHER 500 GOLD

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're having unlucky streak.

I've gotten tickets like five times so far which I used immediately to spin again.

500 gold once.

1 rare candy few times

and 20 rare candy once. Or was it 10 rare candies?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Scout events happen random enough for me at least.
Three times in a row, my weaker LT with noticeably lower endurance and dps survived the other stronger LT for more than an hour.

edit: what determines the game ranking at Nutaku front page? It seems to fluctuate a lot day-by-day.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't remember the maps before Laperm, but if you can keep going a bit further and make it outside of Maunis the very first ice map The White North - 1 is just straight to the boss with no mines or anything.

The map is level 32 though.
thanks for the future tip. I found similar map but for lower level grinding.

Lv 17. Crossing the Field (between Khorat and mine, close to mountains)

no bunkers, no mines, just empty field straight to enemy boss.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This one has grown on me. Usually its the opposite. I'm interested to see how events turn out.

A couple QoL suggestions though - have the saved sound options kick in before/at the splash screen. Having that music blaring on opening a browser game is a big no-no. Also, some of the menu transitions are a bit slow e.g. the factory menu takes a long time to get into and out of.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if the dev is still reading this thread.

if it's possible then please add

• "reply mission"/"do it again" button to victory screen
  • option to know what each stat actually gives by hoovering mouse on stat in girl info page. I still have no clue what rotation does and how penetration works (flat armor penetration or % or it's totally different math)
  • let 3* and higher rank emblems give blueprints via recycling
  • let player manually move girls (tanks) from spot to spot in party (army) menu aka rearrange them. I mean: click and hold girl you want to move -> move her to spot you want her to be. I'm aware it may be hard to understand (my english sucks) but I'm thinking about the feature that you can use while making gallery on and then you want to arrange pictures in gallery in the order you want after uploading all picture
  • Gallery menu where we can check full screen images of all girls we unlocked so far AND maybe also option to rise their affections (and unlock nsfw scene) even if we don't have them anymore because we had to "recycle" her for blueprints

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The wishing wheel is going to be changed in the next update on Tuesday. It will be indicated better what the chances are. There will be some other suggestions implemented that we got from here, and other places.

The one issue with having the army rearranagable is how we built the system initially. So we have to rebuild that entirely, and thus rearranging the army is going to take a few major updates.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see so i was just really unlucky with scouting XD

PZ4H got exploded at 9 hours and 23 mins.
M3 Lee exploded at 9 hours and 13 mins.
Then Churchill I is still exploring after 10 hours and 59 mins, she still got 509 hp left.

Looks like the heavies is the best tank to send out scouting if you're not going to be online for 10+hours.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ready for my second Super Pershing

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ready for my second Super Pershing
explode dear Sir

The wishing wheel is going to be changed in the next update on Tuesday. It will be indicated better what the chances are.
wait.... so you just confirmed that the wheel don't have equal/same chance for every reward (like in normal standard spinning wheel game/lottery) but the shittier reward the higher the chance to get it? Ain't gatcha enough already?

I can't wait to see the delicious 1~5% chance next to decent rewards on the wheel after reward. It will totally make me feel much better after knowing I will never get them instead of 500 gold /s

#edit. Almost forgot about daily spin. "Thank you" for the 500 gold

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I pre-reg'd for this game and all but only now I have the time to finally start playing it. So any beginner tips not covered by the discord's #faq? Any would be appreciated.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would it be possible to add a filter for Emblems?
Lets say, I get a new 4* HT from factory. I plan to enhance her HP, Armor and DMG Reduction stats, but I have 80+ emblems with different secondary stats.

Currently, I have to check nearly every emblem for useful secondary stats, and it gets somewhat annoying. If I could filter out all non HP, Armor and DMG Re Emblems, it would save a lot of time.

Also, not being able to see the Details of the Emblem I'm currently selling is a major problem. Am I selling a trashy 1* or a somewhat useable 1*? Welp, gotta go to a random tank equip screen and double check just to make sure.

I pre-reg'd for this game and all but only now I have the time to finally start playing it. So any beginner tips not covered by the discord's #faq? Any would be appreciated.
One tip I can give you is to farm the first stage of the ankora tile. The Exp Ratio isnt great, but it drops 1* tank which can be sold for 310 gold. With enough gold, you can unlock the scout slots and grab more oil/emblems/cores overall.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Thanks for the tip. One question: Is it possible to change your "leader"? I picked the British leader 1 week ago when I logged in and I sort of want to try the others if it's possible.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip. One question: Is it possible to change your "leader"? I picked the British leader 1 week ago when I logged in and I sort of want to try the others if it's possible.
Can't change leaders as far as I know, but I don't think there's actually a difference between them either other than their look.

You really just pick a leader so you could get the tanks they came with.

As for tips

I would need to know the discord's faq first to be able to give you some that aren't already covered. :p