Maintenance just finished.

• there's local saving for sound settings now
  • we fixed a server bug that caused double message requests
  • fixed an error when going through a specific Army scene sequence

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

I'm like, Do three battles then log out and wait 8 hours for Oil to regenrate. X_x

I guess i'm punching my way to the next nearest Oil place so I can do more battles but I suspect that later battels will have their oil cost to enter rise anyways rendering the third oil source moot.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm like, Do three battles then log out and wait 8 hours for Oil to regenrate. X_x

I guess i'm punching my way to the next nearest Oil place so I can do more battles but I suspect that later battels will have their oil cost to enter rise anyways rendering the third oil source moot.
this is why you buy scout slots and send LT's to scout.

they usually come back with 50 oil/hour or so. and i say "usually" because rng is rng.

my A and D scouts seem to refuse to bring back emblems lately.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't have resource problems at all to be honest.

Oil is almost never a problem, 3 oil rigs and 3 medium tanks doing 8h runs for 200+ oil per tank per scouting run means I get a net positive each day, even with 10 battles a day.

Metal is likewise, you only really need it to build new tanks and upgrade waifu-tanks, but you get so few sweets/candy that you amass surplus every single day, even if you have 3 or 4 construction slots running permanently.
That said though, the 4 and 5 heart bonus stat points for 5* tanks cost 6000+ metal per point, so beware I suppose.

Still, the map is generous with metal mines early on, you can(and should) have 5 nodes capped before reaching Cymric.

Coins arent much of a problem either, all the garbage 1 and 2* tanks can just be scrapped and generally your scouts bring in a couple hundred coins per run each as well. More than enough to slowly gain net positives per day even if you keep building new tanks.

All in all though, scouting is your biggest friend in order to get a net daily positive, a minimum of 3 scouting runs going off continuously means you get 2000+ per resource per day bonus, easily.

That said, your scouting tanks can, for some reason, suddenly vaporize over the course of an hour. Checked in on them at ~7h with all of them at 600+ hp and 1h later they were all RIP without any discernable cause.

Regardless, just for clarification: my last run had all 3 tanks pulled back at < 200hp after 8h and some change, yielded results: ~750 oil, slightly over 1000 coins and a smidge under 500 metal. Also 6 emblems and 3 cores.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Oil is the only real problem for me, my scouts tend to get destroyed because I'm away for too long and I can't be always at my computer x.x

Although I will go open up a third scouting slot now as soon as I have enough gold to do so.

I spent all my gold upgrading emblems. Plus burn 1k every eight hours or so to retrieve the destroyed scouts x.x

Already maxed out the relationship with Sarah the Super Pershing. Her upgrades is currently a work in progress. :p

Well I've been basically scouting with Destroyers because I wanted to outfit my army with emblems. Gonna switch to meds starting tomorrow. I should mention that I've been using my mediums in the reserve because my meds in the army is busy exploding enemy tanks. So those reserves tend to be underpowered and have almost no DPS needed to defeat their enemies that they run across while scouting.

Well I do have three meds in the army that don't see much use I think I could send them on scouting missions now.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well Oil is the only real problem for me, my scouts tend to get destroyed because I'm away for too long and I can't be always at my computer x.x

Although I will go open up a third scouting slot now as soon as I have enough gold to do so.

I spent all my gold upgrading emblems. Plus burn 1k every eight hours or so to retrieve the destroyed scouts x.x

Already maxed out the relationship with Sarah the Super Pershing. Her upgrades is currently a work in progress. :p

Well I've been basically scouting with Destroyers because I wanted to outfit my army with emblems. Gonna switch to meds starting tomorrow. I should mention that I've been using my mediums in the reserve because my meds in the army is busy exploding enemy tanks. So those reserves tend to be underpowered and have almost no DPS needed to defeat their enemies that they run across while scouting.

Well I do have three meds in the army that don't see much use I think I could send them on scouting missions now.
I seem to have a love-hate relationship with my oil. One moment i'm good on oil, then next thing I know it's gone.

When you open the third scouting, make sure you have currency in the pocket, I opened it as soon as I hit 15k which wasn't a good idea when my scouts needed to come back, also with factory.

You could put spare throwaway emblems on your scouts and see if that increases their dps for scouting.

I'm personally having trouble with metal; I don't know where it's going since the only thing I use with it is factory.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you should never scout with a medium unless it's sarah (because she has good enough stats to last a while.

lights will bring you back more oil which means more battles which means more coin (drops and coin reward).

why they gave a bonus to medium's currency finding is beyond me. it's an insignificant bonus

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do parameters other than DPS affect incoming damage during scouting?

For example, does increasing evasion help avoiding encounter with enemy or random landslide event?

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually like medium tanks over light because they last significantly longer, have better dmg and have 3 inventory slots.

I just dont have the time to sit and micro my tanks every couple of hours.

Maybe i'll switch to light tanks when my tanks are strong enough, but till then I am sticking to medium and destroyers.

Dps, durability and inventory slots seem to the only 3 factors that matter, other than the passive bonuses from unit type.

And dps is really just another form of durability. (reduces possible dmg while scouting)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, to the dev guy in this thread:

are we gonna get a balance pass any time soon or will shitty girls always be shitty? im not asking this to be provocative, i just want to know so i dont pour resources into a girl im gonna replace 100% eventually

i noticed Tog2 is pretty outclassed by is-2. tog has like 200 more hp in exchange for literally half the armor is-2 has. they're both 5 cost and is-2 has a way better skill.

i understand the stats are somewhat relative to their real life counterparts, but you could make tog2 cheaper if you intend is-2 to be the "stronger" tank

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already with the Russian bias ? That didn't take long

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TOG is the Royal Navy. One does not go cheap on the royal navy.

Protips if you witnessed an armada of TOG2s in WOT XD

Their sheer bulk has won some matches lol

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, to the dev guy in this thread:

are we gonna get a balance pass any time soon or will shitty girls always be shitty? im not asking this to be provocative, i just want to know so i dont pour resources into a girl im gonna replace 100% eventually

Actually, we are planning to add some more depth to tanks' rankings and stats. It will affect the level caps as well. I personally like some of the one stars, like Leichttraktor and Panzer II. This is a pretty large update though, so it won't be in the next few patches. We'll probably have an announcement for it once when it is ready.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, we are planning to add some more depth to tanks' rankings and stats. It will affect the level caps as well. I personally like some of the one stars, like Leichttraktor and Panzer II. This is a pretty large update though, so it won't be in the next few patches. We'll probably have an announcement for it once when it is ready.
Any sneak peek? I'm personally interested in light tank changes and battle design changes if applicable.

Below is what I was thinking of suggesting but I'm interested in what the devs have in store for us players.

Most of early light tanks were obsolete, cheap throw-aways struggling with their WWI based design concepts but later ones were actually designed ground-up as dedicated scouts.
However, because lane pusher type of games generally do not need any scouting to be done, currently the class as a whole has an arbitrary role as a debuffer.

That said, I think it's possible to give the class the role fitting the popular light tank image via skill tweaks.
Obsolete, slow lights such as tractors can have being extremely cheap to field and maintain as their selling point. I mean, I'd gladly use a 1-cost, 5-min repair time suicide squad to clear a mine and save my fire missions for counterbattery.
"infiltrator" type of lights can be made to fit their role with de-aggressing passive (enemy shifts target if other tanks are in sight) and an active skill that forces them to ignore and bypass enemies and prioritize specific types of enemy (Arty/TD)
"Fire Observer" types that synergizes with friendly arty also sounds interesting with added benefit of making artilleries desirable.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.. serious TDs is starting to show up.

My Super Pershing was surprised and exploded XD

Looks like this is when it starts to get challenging.

I had my guard down thinking it was gonna be a steamroll then I noticed a really big gun and then looked at the name Elfphant andwent oh shit and scrambled to try save my Super Pershing sarah but it was too late.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heavies are surprisingly good against enemy TDs. While their armour doesn't do much against them their large hp pool helps a lot against the dmg.

As for low tier light tanks, them being much cheaper and easier to repair would make them interesting. I like that idea. :D

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Very fun game, if some timers make it little annoying (return timer on scouting being chief. I guess one suppose to babysit them and pull back every half-a-hour or something, instead of allowing a workday-long missions...). Some additional depth in units would also definitely be welcome.

Couple small QoL changes that would be grand: combined list showing your entire army, with different sorting options and ability to recycle unit from there (probably as additional option in menu shown by pressing on unit); and ability to designate a cover girl independently from her presence in team (for example, one really likes thar one 1-star, but don't have the place for that weak tankgirls in his active team...)

What can I say, Russia makes best weapons. It's an axiom :p :D

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's more of a case of TOG being uptiered than IS-2 being OP.

But this kind of collection game is far less sensitive to balancing or "historical accuracy" issues compared to, say, WoT. So maybe TOG will later be balanced out as a punching bag with hideous amount of HP.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is bullshit, I have to wait for a hour because Armor Blitz thinks its funny to lag me out and make all my fifteen tanks die in the process. It just refused to let me send out my girls to shoot at enemies until most of the enemies deployed. -.-