What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Success of this game =
1. not an rpgmaker fangame (they sucks entirely)
2. sex is contextual to story and not pretentious (like Interbreed or many nvl around)
3. really easy to play

I enjoyed it. Maybe a little too short and lack a number of events (even mundane ones, to grow more attached to her).

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and sheesh i didnt mean sex, if some one is under 18 never touch them...but relationship is still possible you know oh and fuck court,those assholes with huge bellys dont know what they are doing, law states this law states that, you should follow what moral norms dictate not fucking law.

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and sheesh i didnt mean sex, if some one is under 18 never touch them...but relationship is still possible you know oh and fuck court,those assholes with huge bellys dont know what they are doing, law states this law states that, you should follow what moral norms dictate not fucking law.
...and moral norms dictate that you don't enter sexual or sexualized relationships with individuals unable to make informed and sober intent. Which is why pedophilia is looked down upon--it's predatory and exploits the experiential difference between its participants, allowing the older party to manipulate the younger. It's not just because "ew ick."

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...and moral norms dictate that you don't enter sexual or sexualized relationships with individuals unable to make informed and sober intent. Which is why pedophilia is looked down upon--it's predatory and exploits the experiential difference between its participants, allowing the older party to manipulate the younger. It's not just because "ew ick."
thats what i was saying the whole time, but as i said relationships are still possible as long as its just frienship, idk if this days there is a custom to get kids merried by parrents and shit like that but did you know, youngest merried couple is 8 years old, they were both ill with cancer and met durring haloween party, so boy merried girl to make her wish come true, they actualy survived cancer and are still merried, i think they are around 20 now?
Anyway back on topic as i understand there is a loli tag thats why links are not shared? I am surprised a loli game got so many sales

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Which completely baffles me, since I feel like there's not quite enough content to justify a 2000 yen price tag.

It's like a glimpse into some sort of deep, dark(?) yearning that the Japanese harbor within themselves. To own and care for an abused slave and pet her...(turning her into a sex-addict optional)
Guess what?

IT'S THE 4TH HIGHEST SELLING GAME IN DLSITE HISTORY NOW!

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous how it outsold Princess Sacrifice, which I consider to be one of the god-tier game. The moe is strong with this one.

I am surprised a loli game got so many sales
You must be new here. This is Japan we are talking about.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

IT'S THE 4TH HIGHEST SELLING GAME IN DLSITE HISTORY NOW!
Yeah.. pretty amazing right? And this game isn't even 1 full month old yet when the other 3 are at least 5 full years older.

Clearly a new dlsite champion is up!

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah.. pretty amazing right? And this game isn't even 1 full month old yet when the other 3 are at least 5 full years older.

Clearly a new dlsite champion is up!
The author must be drowning in pussy right now.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway back on topic as i understand there is a loli tag thats why links are not shared? I am surprised a loli game got so many sales
So. Once and for all.

A teenager character, in manga art, most of the time seems a minor (big eyes, small mouth, cute appearance). While adult have big breasts and tall legs. So, it SEEMS minor, even if not.

"Loli" is not a minor. CAN BE a minor, but sometime is just a flatchested girl or a teenager.

International law state that if something SEEMS a minor, is a minor.

To resume: loli=minor? Not always.
Minor=illegal? Yeah.
Loli=illegal? Is not always verified, but is better to prevent than cure. 'Cause it can be a minor.

We can't discuss each case, so it's better a rigid law than no law at all.

This game clearly depict an adult character with a "loli" teenager appearance. Japanese people know the difference for better.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This game clearly depict an adult character with a "loli" teenager appearance. Japanese people know the difference for better.
Which is kinda ironic that Japan have censoring on these things when the west already throw that out the window.

And that it was the west who first force that censoring thing onto Japan...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which is kinda ironic that Japan have censoring on these things when the west already throw that out the window.

And that it was the west who first force that censoring thing onto Japan...
if what youre sayin is true, they just leave it in there as a reminder of what the west can fuck up when they put their hands on sumpm.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I played this for a few hours this afternoon. Good stuff.

I experimented a bit with different saves though. Did anyone manage to get past the bad end if they sexed Sylvie at the start? I tried all sorts of things, but couldn't get past it even with 100+ trust or feeding her sweets.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

So I played this for a few hours this afternoon. Good stuff.

I experimented a bit with different saves though. Did anyone manage to get past the bad end if they sexed Sylvie at the start? I tried all sorts of things, but couldn't get past it even with 100+ trust or feeding her sweets.
Yeah, I actually had a chance to restart so I could enjoy playing the game with a more refined translation than "I think she's saying this" that my bad moonruning provides. I thought I missed out on an h-scene the first time around so I did what you did. The walkthrough and my own experience indicates that you cannot go all the way with her at the start; it's a big no-no. You can go through part of the scene, but if you get the full thing it takes up the first proper h-scene's slot in the gallery and locks you into the bad end.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i lose my one fav site download now
the site uploadable are not working anymore

don't know why

new website replace uploadable now is Alfafile
but is still not working at all
because all download in that site need damn premium

now my only trusted site i have is only Turbobit

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy to see Teaching Feeling gained enough popularity for it to grab the interests of a few artists.
Here's my favorite one so far.

//gelbooru.com//images/40/e7/40e7c36e7e90386c391fbe0aff67a410.png?2924010

It's the happy ending I wanted in the game :).

There's also a few others on the site, which can be found here.

(18+ content warning)
//gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=dorei_to_no_seikatsu_~teaching_feeling~

Last edited:

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hope they make a similar game with a busty character in their next one. the mechanics are so good

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy those sells and for me was just a "good erogame", relying on compassion and kindness in fuked up situations its a totally proffit work mate.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now that i notice, the CG gallery doesnt have 2 scenes, perhaps because there is another option?

Grope scene and Assault her scene.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy to see Teaching Feeling gained enough popularity for it to grab the interests of a few artists.
Here's my favorite one so far.

//gelbooru.com//images/40/e7/40e7c36e7e90386c391fbe0aff67a410.png?2924010

It's the happy ending I wanted in the game :).

There's also a few others on the site, which can be found here.

(18+ content warning)
//gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=dorei_to_no_seikatsu_~teaching_feeling~
Found the best one

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I could gather, this was actually made by a single person (at least there are multiple "I"s and "Me"s in the blog). This means that this person made around 300k $ from this title alone. What this means is that the creator will probably take the time to get some more patches out to feel less horrible about getting this much money for his work and then sit back and chill for a pretty long time. Happened too many times already.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I could gather, this was actually made by a single person (at least there are multiple "I"s and "Me"s in the blog). This means that this person made around 300k $ from this title alone. What this means is that the creator will probably take the time to get some more patches out to feel less horrible about getting this much money for his work and then sit back and chill for a pretty long time. Happened too many times already.
Not only that, but it also had a chain effect and boosted the sales of his previous works. At one point, all 4 were in the daily top 10 for sales.