What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Hm. I'm encountering a bug where I cannot save the game - I go to click on the slot, I click yes to save, and it just... does nothing. Not sure what's going on here.

Anyone have any tips?
Having the exact same issue after downloading the MEGA link MrGable provided. Game works just fine but its impossible to save. I've tried unpacking it into different file locations, I've tried both executables, I've tried opening them as an admin, I've redownloaded it twice. Still nada. I can't for the life of me figure out what on earth is going on. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point out how to save.

Also the link provided by MrGable appears to have an english UI translation prepatched on it, so perhaps thats the issue.

[EDIT] I found an easy fix for this problem. Unpack the game and create a new folder where the executables are located. Label this folder 'savedata'. Problem solved, the game will now save and load your saves as normal. :D

Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you so much! I figured it was having issues writing the save file, but I didn't know what the save folder was supposed to be named. I had tried "saves", but that obviously wasn't correct.

Also, as a side note, I'm always torn about where to place the comma in sentences like that. The rules of English dictate that the comma be placed inside the quotation marks, but when referring to directories and files on computers where a set of quotation marks indicates a string literal it can cause problems.

I guess we have the English comma placement ("saves,") and the programmer's comma placement ("saves",).

Sigh. I'm probably the only person in the world that cares about this.

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys why i can't save game??

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, as a side note, I'm always torn about where to place the comma in sentences like that. The rules of English dictate that the comma be placed inside the quotation marks, but when referring to directories and files on computers where a set of quotation marks indicates a string literal it can cause problems.

I guess we have the English comma placement ("saves,") and the programmer's comma placement ("saves",).

Sigh. I'm probably the only person in the world that cares about this.
Because I love random off-topic comments like this, I'd point out that what you describe is merely the American way of doing things. The British way puts non-quoted punctuation outside of the quotes, which can make a lot more sense in places like this. In any case, the American way is largely an artifact from using fragile movable type back in the depths of time, so I wouldn't feel too bad about breaking the rule when describing concepts that could never have existed back then.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmmm, I can't seem to be able to proceed in the ruins. I got to the left top room and flipped the switch, those walls are still in my way and there's still the hallway that is caved in.

So what do I do now?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So whats the status of this? ^_^

Is he still working on it or taking a pause?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So whats the status of this? ^_^

Is he still working on it or taking a pause?
Next Release Date: ~12/25/2015 (Friday)

says on the right side of his blog :D
If you guys are talking about the English translations, yes - still happily working on it, and yes - the next release is on the 25th :).
It'll have the Slave Hunter GOR scene translated, as well as 3 more Jill scenes (which leaves just one of her scenes left) and likely some Elderly Beggar goodness (which I'm currently working on). :D

Though I know the progress is not exactly at the rate I was translating back in September, it's proceeding at a steady (and I daresay more comfortable) rate. With Winter usually comes a lot of games that detract my attention from translating, as well as the cold - which, although it remedies my Summertime headaches, is literally a pain to type with unless I double my food budget to boost my metabolism, which is exactly what I do on the recent Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Spring should see a picking-up of pace, once the weather warms up a little more. ;)

If you guys are talking about the main game, Tunnel73's back as of 12/5 - he was just taking a small breather (according to his blog at ). Though his post was short, exciting prospects can be drawn from it. ^^

Hmmmm, I can't seem to be able to proceed in the ruins. I got to the left top room and flipped the switch, those walls are still in my way and there's still the hallway that is caved in.

So what do I do now?
Have you tried following etigoya's walkthrough guide? You can find it here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=702772#post702772

If you did and you're still stuck, then I'm assuming you're stuck on step 8. You're supposed to use Thunderbolt ("サンダーボルト") on one of the pillars. :p

thank you very much Santa!
Hohoho :D
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated few minutes ago :D, thank you very much Santa!

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, again

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no idea if its normal for it to be this way but the text is too small to be legible
tho i think this might be because im on windows 10 havnt tried to play alot of games after installing it
EDIT: numbers are also just squares
tryied to see if the text was normal untranslated but all i got were squares everywhere where text should be
now im sure its win 10 if its not normal

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the translation! :D

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive tried everything other then resetting locale to get the game working but nothing works when it involves text
tried using onscripter-en
tried using locale emulator
nothing fixes the text in the game what can i do to fix this

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WTA, can we break the heroine in this game?

As in, does she gets lewder, or she'll keep bawling over the non-consensual and coercive sex?
When her parasite count goes over I think 79%, she sort of breaks and has alternative dialogue and faces in some scenes (like prostitution)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About the translation, how much of the game is translated already? Half the game? Or more/less?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the translation, how much of the game is translated already? Half the game? Or more/less?
Most of the dialogue before entering the underground slave market, about half of the h-scenes total?

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I made a thread in the Translation subforum for those of you that prefer sticking to ULMF for the translation's releases.
Consequently, it'll serve to replace the function of my post on page 27 of this thread. You can find the new thread here:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28187

Thank you for the translation, again
thanks for the translation! :D
No problem; hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Years! :)

ive tried everything other then resetting locale to get the game working but nothing works when it involves text
tried using onscripter-en
tried using locale emulator
nothing fixes the text in the game what can i do to fix this
Just set your System Locale to Japanese - this does not change your computer's Display Language, only its encoding. The computer will still be speaking English to you until you change your Display Language as well. All English games can still be played with Japanese system locale. It's just that most Japanese games can't be played on English system locale.

Here's an instructional picture for windows 10 to help you:

Picture courtesy of Nosebleed from Fuwanovel:

(I really just googled this...)

If you've tried applocale/emulators as well as setting your system locale to Japanese, then there's not much else I can do to help you from here on out. It'll be in your hands from here on out, I'm afraid.

Last edited: