What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Yes you have end hunter quest translation we can hope chapter 1 out for be out between 07/22/2016 to January 2021 :)
Shit! I have to beat January 2021... oh fuck, time to get to work... that's SO CLOSE!?!?!

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

;) If you want i know someone making skill upgrader drug he live in Rano i can have a free testing one. You will never forget it if you try ;)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All aboard the hype train!

Sooo, any decision on making a new thread or not, Yummy?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Virgin Island's translation was done by MonkeyMan, and he said he used a machine translation as a base, but it is a well translated game. It does not read like a machine translation, and I'm pretty sure he consulted with someone fluent to get some of the more obscure stuff translated correctly.

If you have not played it, you must. Virgin Island is a huge reason I started making Aylia's Story. I loved it, and wanted to produce an English game with similar qualities. Something about his artwork just does it for me, I love Rifi's character and style.
I have to chime in here - Virgin Island may be the one game that got me hooked on translated HRPGs from Japan. I was already following Harem, and Despair Labyrinth, and then found this. Went crazy, and found so many others that I got hooked. Sacred Eyes, Parallel Fantasy, Magica, Arms Devicer - etc. That is what is so appealing about where this game is going - it has that VI feel, and now I know why. Rifi rocked - and so can Ayilia. Make a game that works for you - and I will most likely love it...

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to chime in here - Virgin Island may be the one game that got me hooked on translated HRPGs from Japan. I was already following Harem, and Despair Labyrinth, and then found this. Went crazy, and found so many others that I got hooked. Sacred Eyes, Parallel Fantasy, Magica, Arms Devicer - etc. That is what is so appealing about where this game is going - it has that VI feel, and now I know why. Rifi rocked - and so can Ayilia. Make a game that works for you - and I will most likely love it...
This, just so much this. Games with slowly escalating h-actions are the best, coupled with decent writing and art and in english no less, it makes whoever is making such a game a goddamn treasure.

You hear me Yummy? You are a Treasure!

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Virgin Island's translation was done by MonkeyMan, and he said he used a machine translation as a base, but it is a well translated game. It does not read like a machine translation, and I'm pretty sure he consulted with someone fluent to get some of the more obscure stuff translated correctly.

If you have not played it, you must. Virgin Island is a huge reason I started making Aylia's Story. I loved it, and wanted to produce an English game with similar qualities. Something about his artwork just does it for me, I love Rifi's character and style.
I loved Virgin Island. Quiet a nice corruption game.

Speaking of which, would Aylia's story have an exhibitionism storyline like in one section of Virgin's Island? I'd certainly like some lovely Elf exhibitionism. You never see that kind of thing.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a little question: why some half week plan are patron only and some are free accede?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a little question: why some half week plan are patron only and some are free accede?
Those weekly plans are meant to be Patreon-related posts, so they are usually going to be Patron-only. Plus, then I can post nudie artwork without getting into trouble with Patreon.

I only opened them up publicly as Hunter's Quest neared so people watching could keep tabs. I'll keep the progress chart public, and such, but those posts will only be public when a public release is imminent.

As for a quick update, since I'm here. Working 100% on Aylia's Story right now. Had yesterday and today to work, was wonderful. Will have Thursday for sure, and most likely Friday. Shaping up to be a kickass week of game development. :D

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok thank for answer.

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice I like your art style :) I will keep an eye on this. :)

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

patreon plan and weekly update no public,a little resume yummy?:eek::eek:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One day withou warning he will post full gam... chapter and so we can finaly play ;)

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed in YT, it's one thing to charge an update saying the version will be out in May and miss it by a month (no biggie, really, issues happen, deadlines are usually missed, and those who say otherwise lie.) and another, very different, to be already three months late with no release in sight any time soon.

He knew the project wasn't ready when April was ending and he announced Chapter 1 would be out in two weeks, I don't get the purpose of saying that just to let three months go by later.

And please, don't answer this post, either to support or attack it. I'm just giving my two cents, and just like positive feedback will help him know what works correctly, I hope with this negative feedback he understands to take more seriously the timetables and the value of his promises.