What's new

JERMANEELS collection

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: JERMANEELS collection

No, I managed to get the incomplete games from kenshin's ZippyShare but he's removed the files now sadly for some reason. As I only got what I needed and not everything else my suggestion would be to ask him directly to re-up the files as he has the complete set. The files do not match those in the torrent, again for some unknown reason, so the torrent cannot be completed unfortunately.
I never wanted to remove them, they got deleted by the site itself. I can't control the links getting reported or whatever.

Sometime tomorrow I'll reupload those 2 games somewhere for Passerby. I'm still waiting for the release of Erotic Trip 2 before I remake the torrent myself. There hasn't been any visible progress of it since the end of January. But who knows if somehow a demo shows up tomorrow considering how little he updates

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link down FIx it bro?

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everything has been reuploaded, I suggest you get it really fast

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Link still down:eek:

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They were up for a while but they got removed again. I don't know what other services I can try at this point. I assume someone is just monitoring the thread and reporting it as they come up. I still don't think it's worthwhile to make a new torrent until the new game comes out. If a couple of people still want the two files to try to finish the current torrent again that's the most I can do for now

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't kept track...is the current torrent missing anything aside from erotic trip 2? Or would getting the torrent to 100 basically be complete as of now?

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's Cum Girls Vol. 2 if anyone still needs it. I have the other ones too if any of those are missing.

mega.co.nz/#!gUNljbDR!MnaKeSahKqdRtMRYPTirQAdXLjxRrcpwSkwYGDWtExw

Don't forget to add the https. I believe you actually need that for mega.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone can reupload all of them :)?

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So there's finally two things to report:

1. Work has finally resumed on Erotic Trip 2:

Basically seems like the circle was having trouble with the animation while trying to increase the quality of it and work was really slow or had stopped. They mention talking about the situation with people who had emailed them, but not through the website. At the end I think they say that while they still have a lot of work to be done before they finish, they hope they can finally progress normally. There's 2 animations previewed.

2. I will also stop being lazy and will remake the torrent tomorrow afternoon-ish, or Monday night at the latest

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update:

Shows a completed paizuri animation and a message about now implementing the animations into the nscripter engine for the game

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update:

They have finished 4 scenes so far (plus 4 finish scenes). They included a graphic of all the dialogue. They also plan on releasing some of the other random CGs they have made in the meantime as a collection at some point.

Don't really know how much more they have to complete to be done with the game

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's releasing a CG set this November, it seems like he's going to use a new style that is kind of pixel-art, or, it may be the low resolution of the samples.

Also, he speak English, since he answered a doubt I had very politely.

Last edited:
OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like they finally updated the percentages, seems like all the pixel scenes have been completed and they are now working on the CG scenes more

Also, he's speak English, since he answered a doubt I had very politely.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you ask and what did they say? I thought about emailing them during the long absence but I was wondering how I would even talk to them in japanese.

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The most significant news of the year was posted talking about the actual story and structure of the game

My translations kinda iffy but it seems like you're going to be given 3 choices at the start that will actually decide how the rest of it plays out. It seems they've finished the scenes following the first choice now, and they are starting on the scenes for the last two options now

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The completion percentages have finally moved and almost all the art seems to be finished now. The largest remaining seems to be just the actual programming what's left of the game. Maybe the game will actually come out within the next 1-2 months or something?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I try to look at the animations for these games and nothing shows up. Can anyone help me with that?

OP
K

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try to look at the animations for these games and nothing shows up. Can anyone help me with that?
In the menus of each game, there's usually an option for ERO DATA or something that acts as a CG viewer, the first game doesn't let you view every animation though. The games from the torrent should already have everything unlocked. If not, there should be a zip file in each folder with a .dat file that you can use to unlock everything

If you mean rips, then I don't think anyone has ever made rips of the games at all. Most of the game pages on their site have demos or videos you can try if you don't want to download the actual game.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the menus of each game, there's usually an option for ERO DATA or something that acts as a CG viewer, the first game doesn't let you view every animation though. The games from the torrent should already have everything unlocked. If not, there should be a zip file in each folder with a .dat file that you can use to unlock everything

If you mean rips, then I don't think anyone has ever made rips of the games at all. Most of the game pages on their site have demos or videos you can try if you don't want to download the actual game.
I have the games and everything unlocked. It just everytime i go to ero data and try to view a animation, nothing but a black screen shows.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the games and everything unlocked. It just everytime i go to ero data and try to view a animation, nothing but a black screen shows.
That's weird. That shouldn't be happening. Can you at least watch the animations while playing the game normally?