What's new

SIM [ Gear Stone Software ] Summer, With Nieces. / 夏、めいと。 (RE178574) (RJ178574)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 夏、めいと。

Double post : dev's blog already talking about next game. More of a in-school theme so far with the a new (unnamed) girl.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was hesitant to buy the game but boy am I glad I did. Its everything I was hoping it to be.

Anyways, I can't fuck the book girl during the bath scene. Even if I max out all the other options, if I click her crotch twice, she punches him. His cum meter isn't completely depleted so it shouldn't be that either. If I click the dick, it just goes to a boob-job scene.

Also, what's the "love potion" for?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Only boobjob in bath, the other girl gets fucked.

Love potion from day 1 is for the "harem" scene at the bus stop on day 2.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ Only boobjob in bath, the other girl gets fucked.

Love potion from day 1 is for the "harem" scene at the bus stop on day 2.
I see, thanks. Odd that the "crotch" option is there then but whatever.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's plenty of click-bait traps in most scenes. Spots for you to click and be punched out of scenes for that sole purpose. This dev likes to stab you during sex it seems ;)

Hope his next game will be as good as this one too :cool:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New patch and a preview of the 2 girls in swimsuits on the blog.

terry175

Reputation score

I was hoping to find the download for this game.. i am disappointed:(

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up to 500 downloads and I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has a link or is willing to share, I'd be grateful.
sorry if Im bothering you but do you have a link for 夏、めいと i will be very happy if you can share it or tell me you don't have it

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering the majority of this thread seems to be poor slobs, I took upon my glorious person to upload it to Mega and make the constant pleas for the game stop.

PS : If I see the game popping up everywhere, this link is gone and I'll stop uploading stuff. You'll then have only yourself to blame the next time a game you want doesn't get uploaded.

As expected, link got leaked by scrubs. Removed the key from it, now PM only will work .......

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

PS : If I see the game popping up everywhere, this link is gone and I'll stop uploading stuff. You'll then have only yourself to blame the next time a game you want doesn't get uploaded.
I'm pretty sure the game will pop up everywhere, but not because the beggers of this thread upload them to those sites. (I don't think most of those sites even care to post anything, they just check for a link and take it or even use script to check for one)

Which is why some people have put the link in a text file attachment or demands any begger show the comprehension ability to send PM before giving a link back (which open up a possibility of making each link given have a unique 'attachment' to check which of the beggers were the bad ones)

Last edited:

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering the majority of this thread seems to be poor slobs, I took upon my glorious person to upload it to Mega and make the constant pleas for the game stop.

is your version patched to the latest?

i wanted to patch my version to 1.03, do i just copy patch3.xp3 to the game folder?

Edited: Nevermind i just copy the patch to the game folder. Have a Rep from me! Thanks.
Edited: Done

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks to whoever reported me. File got DMCA'd so no1 can download it. :D

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks to whoever reported me. File got DMCA'd so no1 can download it. :D
i dont thinks somebody reported you Omni ^^, i got a lot of my link down realy fast some time ago too :x
i'm sure the one reported you was "unidam" ^^ (look in the report mail ^^), they have auto script that search and report any link they found :x, you can pass their robot by hiding your link in a .txt in attachement, i never get a link down since i make that ^^

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, that was them too. I don't really mind anyway, saves me the hassle of blocking my own file from scrubs who link it elsewhere (AKA anime-sharing).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw :v for anyone who cares, the relationship seems to be

Hinata = MC's older sister's daughter. The sister divorced/broke up and returned home.

Miyuki = MC's older brother's daughter. Both husband and wives are alive, they inherited the house after the parents died long ago.

The reason you're left alone with the two girls is just that they're super busy so they left early.
And as for why the game have time limit of 3 days, that's how long the MC is staying at the house for (before returning back to his job)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game is up

and it's from micokon too. they buy and crack their own games.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a few new threads for it on anime-sharing. They state version 1.01 though, so it's (hopefully) not mine ..... Or they blow at numbers.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev's website has update patches I believe. I think I needed one to get it to even work.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a few new threads for it on anime-sharing. They state version 1.01 though, so it's (hopefully) not mine ..... Or they blow at numbers.
Try posting your link in an attachment, it cuts down on it getting reported.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try posting your link in an attachment, it cuts down on it getting reported.
woah why people blaming anime-sharing, why the dont blame other side sxscomic.com or sxshentai... or any other side there many other side share same game after what ever it was i dont care much about this game but care community that false informet stuff not gona started all site need to be close started from sukebei so crime bla bla the share bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.